Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5755 times)
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

There are risks in any business not just in crypto currency. And I believe that it is risky but it isn't actually dangerous if we know how to handle it. I believe if you are careful with your investments there are very less chances that you will find this industry as dangerous.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

i don't think so, perhaps more precisely not dangerous but risky, at risk if used for things that are not appropriate
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Yes, I think this is a very dangerous area. But if you do not use courage, then you are not eligible for benefits. This is the rules of the game. Some people are rich and some have lost money. This is inevitable. This world is always two-sided.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Governmant want to ban them becasue they can't control it so they are afraid. But I think it is the new tec and most of us can benefit form it and there is no need to worry about. It is not dangerous as many people said.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Every market is dangerous for someone who does not know what he is doing. You can think of a guy that never cross a road before. Do you think it is risky for him to cross a busy road for the first time ? YES. So in able to minimize risk, we should study first what we will be entering. Everything has risk and we can never cut that risk because that's just the way how things works, We just need to minimize it.

Tyler2446

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Crypto can be dangerous if you invest all your money into cryptocurrencies, as well as do it your full time job and total income, as the market is too much volatile and unpredictable, plus all your money could be stoled from your wallet.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I do not know what the danger you are referring to? If it is an investment, there is definitely a risk. If it is a wallet, I think he is safe.

flysohigh.noshy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

the cryptographic currency industry has always faced such a thought. but in recent times the number of participants has increased and continues to progress towards becoming more universal. I think it's definitely not dangerous. Smiley Smiley
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

The crypto market is very new. So it will take some time people to adopt to it. Also the countries are banning it for some reasons. But I'm sure when they find the value of it, they will surely support it.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

It is not dangerous at all and it should grow with its increasing popularity, but it is now called dangerous and risk due to several countries, authorities, governing policing bringing their own policies which works against cryptocurrency, which I think makes it risky asset.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Every market is dangerous for someone who does not know what he is doing. You can think of a guy that never cross a road before. Do you think it is risky for him to cross a busy road for the first time ? YES. So in able to minimize risk, we should study first what we will be entering. Everything has risk and we can never cut that risk because that's just the way how things works, We just need to minimize it.
Good comparison)) I agree with you, everywhere there is a risk and danger. The fact that some people say that crypto-currencies are dangerous, they do it in their own interests. So do not take such conversations seriously.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

It maybe dangerous in a way that people tend to be greedy and will do anything to profit from other people, i mean this what we called hackers, scammers. They are everywhere even our so called friends can betray us because of money.
Good point mate. Due to the presence of scammers,  crypto can be dangerous. That is why we need to be vigilant with fraud acts. So it is best to equipped ourselves with enough knowledge to minimize the probability of being scammed. 
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Can be said so, as long as there is no role of the state that guarantee crypto then until whenever crypto is a dangerous industry, will many speculators who always seek profits personally and do not care about the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

Can be said so, as long as there is no role of the state that guarantee crypto then until whenever crypto is a dangerous industry, will many speculators who always seek profits personally and do not care about the future.

I would rather say it's risky but not dangerous. Ofcourse risk is always there specially when it comes to investment, it's like you gamble what you have, and one needs to do that inorder to recieve the reward.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

It is, you can compare it with shares or trading on exchanges, there are no guaranteed profit! And this so many people do not know, so be careful and invest only what you can afford.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized just like what others said at the comment above it will not dangerous if you are really understand the meaning of cryptocurrency.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

Easy. If the government can not control something, it is likely that something will be considered dangerous. Indeed, in a country with a liberal economy, crypto will not have too much of an impact. But many countries even have foreign exchange reserves much smaller than the capitalization of Bitcoin.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

To find answer on your question , just take a look around on what's happening with cryptomarket nowadays . Investors , who put their money in crypto earlier is taking heavy losses now . Crypto industry is dangerous because it is extremely manipulated and no one can't feel safe investing money there. People can lose everything and become poor in a few weeks , that's why crypto is dangerous .
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

What is dangerous in cryptocurrency?Quick transactions?Low fees?I don't see anything dangerous in cryptocurrency.These are the tools that we will all soon be using in everyday life.To be afraid of crypto-currencies of the States who are afraid to go beyond their borders.Crypto currency inherently removes borders and many officials do not like it.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

crypto is nt dangerous but whereas crypto is bit risky like any other business in this world so crypto need more cautious to the fact that market is young and there are more risky of scams may happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: