Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5769 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

Industry crypto is harmless I guess as long as you can recognize it deeper well. If you have mastered then you will not feel dangerous in the crypto industry. So far the danger is that those who have been fooled by the scam project where they have invested in the project. But if you have many reliable sources, then you will be able to avoid losing it all.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Crypto markets are dangerous due to their volatility but for the same reason you can make big gain.
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

People call it dangerous but I'd call it volatile instead, it is an industry that fluctuates too much everyday and if you are not being careful than you could loose everything, so be aware of the state of the market everyday and do a lot of research.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Why crypto currency industry is very dangerous is because crypto market is so volatile, and because of it's volatility it is easy for anyone to lose their money easily and countries are against cryptos because it could be use for Money laundering and and so other bad things.

hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Probably, any technology can be used by criminals to carry out crimes. For example, to give bribes in cryptocurrency, pay for drugs, weapons, etc. After all, there are completely anonymous coins. That's where the danger lies. On the other hand, there are much more positive aspects.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think it can't do something bad for you. It can be dangerous, because this money can't be watched like fiat money. And with crypto people buy illegal things. But if you honestly earn your money, you can be calm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Crypto is not dangerous but some countries banned it because it is decentralised. Meaning, government cannot have the control and cannot tax it. Government wants to control every  money transactions which they can have the data in banks. But for individual it is advantageous because nobody knows how much wealth you have since we  are anonymous. Crypto can devalue even the most powerful country currency and that what are they afraid of because it has the tendency to  control the world.
Ronaldohi

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

As the say goes, coins are volatile. Surely, cryptocurrency investing may probably become stressing. Hence, we must determine a predetermined method to realise gains.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I can say from my own experience that every sphere of Investments are really dangerous, but the only danger is to lose your money which is the most renewable resource in the world.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

There is no danger in the encryption industry. But because there are so many speculators, the encryption industry has become very dangerous.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Honestly crypto industry is not dangerous but when it comes to the people sorround it who is so abusive and that is the thing that it makes us dangerous.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I saw some news loading articles like this. there are even state governments that do not advise on crypto investment, because of the enormous risk. but it all depends on our own, willing to take risks and take advantage of it or choose silence and ignore it.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

The most dangerous things in crypto are volatility, hackers, and people`s own stupidity, in my opinion Roll Eyes

handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

The danger is mostly to the authorities and their masters. There are a lot of people who are used to of making a life on others work.
Decentralization would ruin the largest ponzi ever created, the money system.

Why it is dangerous ? Base in my observation crypto is not dangerous in the field of industry . It helps the industry to develop will and give chances to people who are dependents in crypto .
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

I prefer to use the word risky rather than dangerous considering anything can happen in crypto. Prices are highly volatile which is affected by several factors and you can loose your investment especially if you dont know how to deal during bear seasons.

I agree with you. It's very risky if you can take the time to study it yourself. Not risky if you know your way. It's all about making money. All business have some elements of being risky.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

because crypto can be used as money laundering arena can be rich people out there cultivate their property in the crypto that makes the state loss and taxes that enter the country very little because of income tax for the country ,, just try you imagine people who have one trilin dollar in crypto but in the real world that the view of the state just a million dollars just his income,

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

It is not danger but risky, i think those are two different thing. I know many countries ban crypto, but crypto wont die because it is legal, crypto is not trying to scam us however many project try to do that. So it is gonna be good if in any country, they make a regulation to crypto so we have a clear rules about what we can do or we cant do.
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Probably, any technology can be used by criminals to carry out crimes. For example, to give bribes in cryptocurrency, pay for drugs, weapons, etc. After all, there are completely anonymous coins. That's where the danger lies. On the other hand, there are much more positive aspects.
Everywhere there are negative moments. The same cash, too, because anonymous. They do not provide information about who held them and who gave them for what. So this is a variation of "cash" in the virtual world.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

No, why would it be? And it doesn't even dangerous even a little. It would be only dangerous if it could be only used for a certain thing that would cause harm, violence or even death. Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency is just a mere money nothing more, nothing less, it just act and functions as a money, it becomes dangerous based on how the people uses it. You cannot just say that cryptocurrency is dangerous because some countries hates it but may be they have other reason than that.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Of course it is an industry threat. Do all new directions in science are very dangerous for investment as all new highly prone to change. I think many of you agree with me. But the main advantage of any novelty in the fact that it is possible to earn good money . Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: