Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3228 times)
pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I do not see that it came to be just so shocked when opening my online crypto app on my cell phone an exciting jump at the same time it was annoying as it might be another bull trap from whale so the news was swirling around the wall of the road injecting liquidity into the bitcoin market.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

I'm sure it's a pump. But this does not mean that bitcoin will now rise in price. Positive trends in the market for a long time. Whales all the way want to reduce the bitcoin price but it does not work.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

The prices in the market is just the same as last year, china banned all the ico's and the price still managed to reach $20k dollar last year before december ends.

F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png
It's just a pump for sure and I'm so happy of it right now.Thanks for this moment that the value of crypto market was started to grow more and all the ICO project will held successfully.

it is true this is just a pump and keep in mind whenever the market can be dump again
we can only hope that the green market conditions are not just for a moment but can grow again for all prices because with market red, very bad conditions against all ICO projects, which could potentially fail as few investors are not interested investing when ICO
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

I already saw this kind of pump several times, but it didnt made any come back on the price,but who knows this one might our last hope.
We are longing that the next pump would reach its ATH last end of 2017 but unfortunately it was just a temporary pump but i always want to stay positive since positivity gives us courage and inspiration to move forward.Green market gives us hope because it only means that people will still adopting it in their community and hopefully in the whole world.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I do not see it as a pump, but for a serious grow we may need to wait a bit more.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

the market will refresh the price of every coin or token every 24 hours. So you have to be careful with the green color in the market after you reopen after 24 hours. It could be that time you are still lose even the color back green at that time

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

to date! yes, it is on the upward trend hopefully it will not go down again... its now starting to pump up! in the last couple of days price of all coin is down. i even loss 50% of my capital lately... thanks GOD i didnt sekk my coin and now it starting to moving up.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

I think it just a pump, whenever they see bitcoin or some other potential coin they just pump it and see how fast it is, just a blink of an eye and there they are, for as many pump it the more people got interested to it and the more chances of good profit.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

to date! yes, it is on the upward trend hopefully it will not go down again... its now starting to pump up! in the last couple of days price of all coin is down. i even loss 50% of my capital lately... thanks GOD i didnt sekk my coin and now it starting to moving up.
I noticed that recently the prices of the Bicoin pump and then immediately dump. There is a small price jump upwards, and then the price goes down to its former positions and there is no price increase, as it was before. It seems to me that as soon as the price of Bitcoin starts to grow, someone immediately omits it, but I do not understand who and why it does it.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

This type of pump occurs several times, so this is not new to the crypto world. Compare to last three or four days the market is now better. It is starts to increasing, hope it will not go down again. Same situation would occur last year also. From last year june only the price starts to increase, likewise this year also happen. So market got refresh and ready to start again in price increasing. Hereafter the price will not go down it will be in increasing only.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

Yes , I think It is just a pump for several times. But I am sure the market will rise soon, maybe about 4 months again.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

I think it is just the pump of this fluctuation on this week. Some alt I think need more improvement and more time to get the price green again and maybe in the middle of this month.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Well with the looks of it, it is just a temporary pump on the price since as of now the prices are back down again. I can say that will all the regulation issues from different countries, all the negative news about Bitcoin, it is affecting those users who are now panicking and contributing to the dump without knowing it.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

can not be sure
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

I think that they have already recover, but not from the crash. The price in 2017 was pumped to $20000. I think that $8000 is already a recovery from this pump. Therefore, for anyone wants to invest their money in bitcoin, this is a perfect time

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:21:30 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 10:03:55 PM by Hannahanto

Market is recover now, it is not a pump. Because now the price of bitcoin starts to increase. Always in the middle of the month the price starts to increase. At the end it will have massive growth in price. This year also this is going to happen. Buy the bitcoin now itself then one only you can earn more profit. Lets wait and see what changes will occur. Fluctuation are normal and its the nature of the cyrpto currencies. So lets not worry toomuch on it. Hope for a good return.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

I think it is just the pump of this fluctuation on this week. Some alt I think need more improvement and more time to get the price green again and maybe in the middle of this month.
It is time to hold and not to be in hurry to sell patience is the profit making tool for bitcoin users so I think it will be good if they will not sell right now as bitcoin has some more potential to increase the price till the end of 2018 I can’t even imagine to sell as I know bitcoin is rising but I know it is just a single pump and bitcoin will rise more than this later on so I am holding till then.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

just pumped, because it still has potential to go down, and go down. not a good time to sell everything. when the current market conditions, we must more often monitor and more thoroughly to make decisions.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

I'm sure that the market is immediately refreshed, no doubt that currently there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin so that makes a lot of users into panic and sell cheaply.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄