Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3227 times)
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

It's just a market refresher, if the feeding pump will skyrocket far and far. The rest I think it's just a market game to attract a new investor.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

For me I guess is just a pump right now and I hope this is a start to continie of bitcoin pumping its value so that we are all happy to earn crypro coins.

I do not see any pumps. The market does not change - the cryptos gain a bit, and the next day they lose these 1-7%. These swinging trend might last for several months more.
Separate_Bass

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Time has actually answered this question for us. One thing is crystal clear. It wasn't a refresh after all. Honestly, this has been far from a good year for Bitcoin. And I think the unpredictability has not favored the market at all. Sometimes, I really wish this volatility issue could be solved once and for all. But then you remember that it is actually what makes the currency attractive too. I am really optimistic about the end of this year!
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Unfortunately I don't believe that by the end of this year market will recovery or even start to do it. I expect that it will continue to fall and market cap will fall under  $ 140 trillion. IMHO recovery will begin in June 2019.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

On the contrary, I believe that the market will recover in the fourth quarter of this year. Although the recently bad news has hit Bitcoin about the refusal of two ETFs by the SEC. But it seems the market is still struggling to grow.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Unfortunately I don't believe that by the end of this year market will recovery or even start to do it. I expect that it will continue to fall and market cap will fall under  $ 140 trillion. IMHO recovery will begin in June 2019.
Around this time I remember not mistake, everyone thinks June every year. But that's not the case. If it is the efforts to enter the market, it is not worth talking about. It is mostly due to general market volatility. It then affects the price of the market.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:58:15 AM

Last week the market rose slightly, and then the next few days fell again. and now the market is falling again. I exchanged not efresh or pump, the market did not show a significant increase.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

if you will look at today's chart, it is different when this thread was posted but being volatile as always, the chart is as crazy as ever, seems that cryptos behave like that naturally, it is in its nature, being so unpredictable and unstable. a lot of pumps and dumps are the result of many traders who are in for a short term investment or they are the panic sellers.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

maybe it could be happen if many negative news come to market.no more positive news that could be trigger investor buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but personally i am hope it would not happen, my asset now left only 30% percents.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

It has been the highest expectation of most ivestors and bounty hunters to expect a spike in the prices of coins to boost their appetite to invest more and more.

virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

I personally don't understand why can it be like that?
If I have to choose, I want the market conditions to be fresh or green. Because it can benefit us.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

It has been the highest expectation of most ivestors and bounty hunters to expect a spike in the prices of coins to boost their appetite to invest more and more.
it is true, every time there is a surge it will trigger investor interest to invest. but need carefulness to read market. currently the market is uncertain and it looks like investors are still waiting for the right moment
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

If I have to choose I want a market or market refresher in green conditions. Because seeing everything makes me happy and wants to sell my coin on cryptocurrency. I hope that market refresher will last long. Smiley
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

When this happens, it always inspires every investors to invest crypto currency. Green market is every investors happiness. Red market especially when the price is so low, us so good to start an investment.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

It has been slow in its recovery so i really think the market was not pumped up but it's because people are a bit confident in investing as of today. Some good news are coming in so that could be the reason for these renewed interests of investors.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

I already saw this kind of pump several times, but it didnt made any come back on the price,but who knows this one might our last hope.
Yes, I've also saw this pump up many many times but it just pump up and back to low price again, but I think maybe this pump up is the sign of the increase of the market or the rise of the market. Let's just hope and wait until it pump up very high again.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

The market will refresh since it pumps up for a bout a week ago and now it was normal for the price to drop a little bit in the exchangers.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

The market has been very fragile, especially this year, so it has been falling and looking for lower support points.

I think it can take a long time because some whales might play on it in the middle. Time to sell if you think that you are getting now and buy back when the price drops again
Good things will happen soon, the uptrend movement that we have seen today shows that the market is starting to grow and recover from 3 months of decline.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

And again there is such a situation that everyone starts saying that everything is fine, although in reality things are not right.
Frankwood

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

We can add one more indicator for the long run Bitcoin forecast.
Please read this carefully.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026595.0

Alphapark - Social network for global crypto investment community with a focus on valid track record & transparency.

http://www.alphapark.biz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: