Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

I just noticed the pictures posted of the pocket miner on the website. If those are the real pictures the pocket miners look outstanding.

These are indicative pictures. I haven't got the sample in hand yet. I am hoping that the actual sample will match these images!We will know in the next few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Some Important Updates!

Today we have received a surprise investment into our SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus program. I say it is a surprise investment because it has come in from one of the few investors who have been indulging in low price trades and are generally interested in keeping the price of SWAT between 0.00006 to 0.00008 WAVES in the market. Today this investor has benefited from a low price sale which was made possible for him due to another investor's buy order at a low price that which he has utilized to sell and now he has put the profit from this trade in SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus scheme! It is a positive move!

These are genuinely smart trading moves but these strategies are detrimental to the price of SWAT. Seeing this low price deal of 1.5 million SWAT, going through at 0.000061 WAVES, there was another investor who had created a even lower buy order at 0.00006 WAVES for 1.7 Million SWAT. I checked his address with a 20 SWAT test sale. And immediately the order was removed. I was contemplating to counter this by taking the price down to 0.00005 and put a sell wall of 20 or 30 million there so that these people trading at 0.00006 will never make any profit!

But then i got this  surprise investment to SWATX 15 Days program from one of the same persons who has been indulging in exactly the same trades that I had mentioned earlier! So I will take this as a positive move rather than a smart move so that he can get double the amount of SWAT in 15 days, and stop this counter action of creating a sell wall at low levels! Such a waste of time, money and effort!

Though we cannot stop the speculation of such investors it is possible for me to think of strategies to stop these persons from making profit by taking the price even lower! But it is not worth the effort! I hope there is no need to use all our intelligence to indulge in such kiddish and childish trades! It is time to move on from being Penny Stock Traders making profit in pennies to Blue Chip long term investors making huge profits of hundreds of thousands of dollars!

As mentioned earlier all these are silly actions when we need to be focused on the bigger scheme of things!

I am expecting the first sample of Pocket Miners to reach me in the next few days! Once I get that I am planning to launch a few test videos for the device. It is important that all of us should focus on such positive aspects of the project instead of treating SWAT like a penny stock and keep trying to make literally a few pennies profit by trading low and in turn keep pushing the price low.

While this is going on at the micro market level, there is one other investor from Ukraine who is working on a strategic level with a clear future vision for our Pocket Miner with his own money and putting in a lot of effort to develop the Pocket Miner in the following regions, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan! Amazing to have such investors who are working for the development of the project in such a dedicated manner! He has not received any bounty or bonus from me for these efforts yet! Such people should be rewarded!

I really thank him and appreciate his tremendous efforts! It is such good efforts with a long term focus on the overall development of the project that will take our project to great heights!

Screenshot of the imgae of Pocket Miners (mentioned by otclegend in his post earlier) sent to me by the OEM supplier: The specifications, dimensions and functionality matches the IPAD Mini in almost every aspect! Though it says actual photos let us wait for a few days more so that I can confirm all this through my test videos! Let us hope it matches up to the quality expectations!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

Response from Russian Investor!

Здpaвcтвyйтe Дилипп! Bы гoвopитe, чтo я cпeкyлянт, нo этo нe тaк ! Я cтaвлю opдep SWAT пo цeнe 0.00006 знaя, чтo тoлькo вы мнe пpoдaдитe SWAT, и дaжe ecли я пocтaвлю opдep пo 0.00003 тoлькo вы мнe пpoдaдитe . Я вac дoлгo изyчaл и пoнял, чтo тoлькo вы мoжeтe oпycкaть цeнy, пpoдaвaя мoнeтy пo бoлee низким цeнaм . Я cчитaю ecли бы вы нe пpoдaвaли мoнeтy в cиний cтaкaн, тo я ни кoгдa нe пocтaвил opдep нa пoкyпкy знaя, чтo пo этoй цeнe ни ктo нe пpoдacт SWAT.. Ho пoкa тoлькo вы пpoдaвaли мoнeтy пo низкoй цeнe и я peшил пocтyпить тaк жe кaк вы .Я мнoгo paз пытaлcя пoднять cтoимocть мoнeты пoднимaя цeнy, нo вы мeшaли мнe . Taк ктo из нac cпeкyлянт ? И дa я oдин из caмыx пepвыx инвecтopoв кoтopый кyпил кoдoм c Youbit , swtc нa плaтфopмe  Ethereum c 20% бoнycoм и вepил в пpoeкт, нo yзнaл мнoгo плoxoгo в cвoй aдpec .Cпacибo зa oткpoвeниe и yдaчи вaм........ 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dilipp! You say that I'm a speculator, but it's not! I place a SWAT order at a price of 0.00006 knowing that only you will sell me a SWAT, and even if I place an order of 0.00003 only you will sell to me. I studied you for a long time and realized that only you can lower the price by selling a coin at lower prices. I think if you did not sell the coin in a blue glass, then I never put a warrant to buy knowing that at this price or who will not sell the SWAT ..

But so far only you sold the coin at a low price and I decided to do the same as you. I tried many times to raise the coin's value by raising the price, but you interfered with me. So which of us is a speculator? And yes, I'm one of the very first investors who bought the code from Youbit, swtc on the Ethereum platform with a 20% bonus and believed in the project, but learned a lot of bad things about it. Thank you for the revelation and good luck ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

My response to him!

------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously it is me who will sell. But i don't hide it! See this post here.

I have announced on bitcointalk that I will sell lower and bring the funds back into the project rather than allow some investor to benefit from this low price trades!

See this post!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg41545500#msg41545500

Particularly see this paragraph!

"When such a thing was happening I had to intervene and do something about it. If people are selling that means some one is buying. So there are some people who want to buy at lower prices. Now if people who are selling are investors who want to make a small profit and exit the project and there by lower the price, it is better for me not to allow that to happen and instead me selling to deny the people from making small profits and take the price down. If I sell then the money can go into the development of the project."

So I don't do it secretly.

So if you don't like SWAT and you have learnt only bad things from it you can move away from the project! Nobody has forced anybody till date to stay in this project.

I will post your response and mine on bitcointalk. i don't have anything to hide!

You saying that you have tried to push up the price is hilarious! Comical!

You are absolutely free to leave the project!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel this is a great development for the project!

At least now we can see the prices move up!

Cheers everyone!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

While this is going on, there is another investment into our SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus program for 1.62 million SWATX from a Korean investor who has actually seen and learnt some good things from the SWAT Coin project! Amazing!

Thanks to him for the investment and belief in the project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

While this is going on, there is another investment into our SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus program for 1.62 million SWATX from a Korean investor who has actually seen and learnt some good things from the SWAT Coin project! Amazing!

Thanks to him for the investment and belief in the project!

This investor also becomes the fourth person to receive the free Pocket Miner Bonus since he has invested more than 1000 USD!

Congratulations!
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Some Important Updates!

Today we have received a surprise investment into our SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus program. I say it is a surprise investment because it has come in from one of the few investors who have been indulging in low price trades and are generally interested in keeping the price of SWAT between 0.00006 to 0.00008 WAVES in the market. Today this investor has benefited from a low price sale which was made possible for him due to another investor's buy order at a low price that which he has utilized to sell and now he has put the profit from this trade in SWATX 100% SWAT Bonus scheme! It is a positive move!

These are genuinely smart trading moves but these strategies are detrimental to the price of SWAT. Seeing this low price deal of 1.5 million SWAT, going through at 0.000061 WAVES, there was another investor who had created a even lower buy order at 0.00006 WAVES for 1.7 Million SWAT. I checked his address with a 20 SWAT test sale. And immediately the order was removed. I was contemplating to counter this by taking the price down to 0.00005 and put a sell wall of 20 or 30 million there so that these people trading at 0.00006 will never make any profit!

But then i got this  surprise investment to SWATX 15 Days program from one of the same persons who has been indulging in exactly the same trades that I had mentioned earlier! So I will take this as a positive move rather than a smart move so that he can get double the amount of SWAT in 15 days, and stop this counter action of creating a sell wall at low levels! Such a waste of time, money and effort!

Though we cannot stop the speculation of such investors it is possible for me to think of strategies to stop these persons from making profit by taking the price even lower! But it is not worth the effort! I hope there is no need to use all our intelligence to indulge in such kiddish and childish trades! It is time to move on from being Penny Stock Traders making profit in pennies to Blue Chip long term investors making huge profits of hundreds of thousands of dollars!

As mentioned earlier all these are silly actions when we need to be focused on the bigger scheme of things!

I am expecting the first sample of Pocket Miners to reach me in the next few days! Once I get that I am planning to launch a few test videos for the device. It is important that all of us should focus on such positive aspects of the project instead of treating SWAT like a penny stock and keep trying to make literally a few pennies profit by trading low and in turn keep pushing the price low.

While this is going on at the micro market level, there is one other investor from Ukraine who is working on a strategic level with a clear future vision for our Pocket Miner with his own money and putting in a lot of effort to develop the Pocket Miner in the following regions, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan! Amazing to have such investors who are working for the development of the project in such a dedicated manner! He has not received any bounty or bonus from me for these efforts yet! Such people should be rewarded!

I really thank him and appreciate his tremendous efforts! It is such good efforts with a long term focus on the overall development of the project that will take our project to great heights!

Screenshot of the imgae of Pocket Miners (mentioned by otclegend in his post earlier) sent to me by the OEM supplier: The specifications, dimensions and functionality matches the IPAD Mini in almost every aspect! Though it says actual photos let us wait for a few days more so that I can confirm all this through my test videos! Let us hope it matches up to the quality expectations!

Great Dilip these people do not deserve to stay in our project, out so we are more relaxed !!! Well done, good answer you literally dumbfounded!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

Thanks casinista86! You are one of our big investors and you have not sold even a small bit, right from the beginning! And what kind of efforts you have been putting continuously, in developing the project and the coin on social media platforms, patiently explaining about the project to several people in different languages, even to those who keep coming up with stupid questions, all this in spite of the really difficult times you have gone through! Unbelievable!

And I remember the time you along with your friend had worked the whole night to come out with the translations of our White Paper in almost all European languages with out sleeping for 24 hours! And to top it all, you refused to take any bounty and said since you had enough investments that I should give it to some one who needed it more!  The project is truly blessed to have the support of people like you!

There are several others like you who have been so patient and committed to the project for the long-term! There are several small investors who have held on to their investments right from the beginning though for them the temptation to sell when prices reach 5 times or 10 times is more! All these events only make us work harder towards the ultimate success of the project and not stop till all these investors are suitably rewarded!

Everything is for the good! I salute, appreciate and applaud you and all our investor community members for being so patient, loyal and committed to our project!

Good news is coming soon!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 04:20:37 AM by SWTCoin

Bought some SWAT and took the Price to 0.0014 WAVES per SWAT!

Transaction ID: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/4B4qGFzEJrPyXszUFTZM51THm2UFxqzfa4t1J3bxM9jf

Smart investors who wish to get a better price will put sell order higher than 0.0014 WAVES. But you can see already couple of orders much lower than the price at which I bought. By today afternoon the price will fall from 0.0014 to the normal value of 0.00007! (two zeroes lower) Obviously I am not the one who will keep lowering the price. Let us wait and see who keeps on putting in lower sell orders and keeps bringing the price down!

Let us also see if those who wish to take the price higher buy at a price higher than the price bought by me which is 0.0014 (which almost half a cent!)

See screenshot!

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

When i start reading about this coin i thought they would tell us about special forces and their cryptocurrency, but i have seen quete strong and robust project.
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:04:10 AM by freecoin1

Some Important Updates!

Pocket Miner is the latest news.
I am very happy as a SWAT investor.
Pocket miner is Korean support?Huh?
And what languages does Pocket Miner support?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

freecoin1, we will make sure that in every country we launch, we will have the option to choose the country's native language(s).
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Happy to Receive a very Positive Response from our Russian Investor from Yesterday!

His mails to me today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Я в этoт пpoeкт вepю, тaк кaк пoкyпaл дaжe пo бoлee выcoкoй цeнe . A тo, чтo вы ceгoдня выкyпили мoнeты, тaк этo пpaвильнo! Ho тe ктo пpoдaл, пycть кycaют лoкти . Taк дepжaть Дилипп!!!

I believe in this project, because I bought it even at a higher price. And the fact that you bought the coins today, so it's right! But those who sold, let them bite their elbows. So keep Dilipp !!!

Этoт пpoeкт oдин из caмыx лyчшиx! Taкoмy пpoeктy нeт aнaлoгa в миpe.
И мeня ни ктo нe зacтaвлял вxoдить в пpoeкт, этo cyдьбa зaвeлa мeня в этoт пpoeкт.
И я глyбoкo yвepeн чтo пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным!!

This project is one of the best! This project has no analogue in the world.
And no one forced me to enter the project, it was fate that brought me to this project.
And I am deeply convinced that the project will be successful !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Response!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your support!

I am very happy that you feel this way about the project!

I look forward to your long term support for the project!

Best Wishes!

Dilip
Admin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy that it has turned out to be really positive. It is good for the project!
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Some Important Updates!

Great news. We are all one team. This is a painstaking and long joint work.
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

There is no crypto currency that is out there that has this much interaction with the developer and team. If people could just open there eyes and really think about the possibilities that swat has they could then understand the magnitude of this. Forget about the coin itself and wonder was else is involved with this. I try to come up with scenarios and I’m sure I’m not even close to what is going to be available to us. The more I think about it I voted for advertising to be a main contributor but when I put together the pieces of transaction purposes mining alone could be bigger then bitcoin volume. Every transaction is a mining possibility.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

There is no crypto currency that is out there that has this much interaction with the developer and team. If people could just open there eyes and really think about the possibilities that swat has they could then understand the magnitude of this. Forget about the coin itself and wonder was else is involved with this. I try to come up with scenarios and I’m sure I’m not even close to what is going to be available to us. The more I think about it I voted for advertising to be a main contributor but when I put together the pieces of transaction purposes mining alone could be bigger then bitcoin volume. Every transaction is a mining possibility.

Otclegend, It is true. the possibilities are unlimited. No one has voted for content delivery yet. But let me explain the possibilities content delivery can offer for us. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are the two top Video Content Delivery platforms. Let us take the example of Amazon Prime Video. Monthly subscription for Prime Video is 8.99 USD. Let us say we have reached a base of 200000 Pocket Miners in a year. Now we tie up with Prime Video to offer subscription to our users. We say if the users pay through SWAT they get it for 7.99 USD. By offering 100 K subscriptions (50% USER Base) at one shot we get a price of 6.99 from Amazon Prime. Amazon will get 100 K subscriptions, Users will get a 12.5% discount as well as it is almost free for them because they are getting the SWAT by mining it! We get 1 USD per user! 100 K USD per month additional revenue from just one platform through Content Delivery!

Every country has its own set of popular Video delivery platforms for us to tie up with. Many Dish TV operators offer live channels through subscriptions. We do the same type of arrangement with them and make our users pay with SWAT mined by them and we get our revenue share from Dish TV recharges. It is truly mind boggling, the amount of money we can make with this!

Pocket Miners - Mine! Make Money! Transact!

Pure Happiness in Your Pocket!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Lol. I like the word unlimited. I don’t mind being wrong on whatever one I choose. They all seem to be able to create something great.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Shocking, exceptional, unlimited and without barriers, strong and long-lived over the years, this is the swat project !!
antarmontar

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

investors please don't sell your SWAT!
hold SWAT and wait SWAT get to up price until the january 2019 after doing sell with best price and get nice profit.
so all hold SWAT.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

When i start reading about this coin i thought they would tell us about special forces and their cryptocurrency, but i have seen quete strong and robust project.

WhiteShum, Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement. Welcome to the SWAT coin project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Lol. I like the word unlimited. I don’t mind being wrong on whatever one I choose. They all seem to be able to create something great.

Otclegend, the key thing will be proper execution of all these ideas and plans and then capitalize on the results!
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: