Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Shocking, exceptional, unlimited and without barriers, strong and long-lived over the years, this is the swat project !!

casinista86, Yes we will surely be a successful project on a long-term basis!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

investors please don't sell your SWAT!
hold SWAT and wait SWAT get to up price until the january 2019 after doing sell with best price and get nice profit.
so all hold SWAT.

antarmontar, It is good advice!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 01:15:27 AM by SWTCoin

Great News! One More Korean Investor has Invested in our Project (1.7 Million SWATX)!

One more investor from Republic of Korea has invested in our project through a 1.7 million SWATX purchase in the SWATX/ETH market!

He too receives the Free Pocket Miner Bonus since it is more than a 1000 USD purchase!

We thank him for his continued support! He is one of our early investors!

We just have 3.2 million SWATX left out of the 10 million SWATX target!

This is excellent support by our investors! Once we complete this we will stop SWATX sale temporarily since we would have reached our short term funds target with that.

GetHJR

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

Great News! One More Korean Investor has Invested in our Project (1.7 Million SWATX)!

One more investor from Republic of Korea has invested in our project through a 1.7 million SWATX purchase in the SWATX/ETH market!

He too receives the Free Pocket Miner Bonus since it is more than a 1000 USD purchase!

This is excellent support by our investors! Once we complete this we will stop SWATX sale temporarily since we would have reached our short term funds target with that.

Good news. We are all one team!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

Good news. We are all one team!

Thanks Yuriy! We are one!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

One more Investment of 367 K SWATX by a Korean Investor though the SWAT/ETH market!

Our Korean Investors have really contributed maximum to the sale of SWATX by participating in the SWATX investment programs!

Thanks to all our Korean investors who have contributed to our SWATX programs and thereby helped our project in meeting our short-term funding goals!
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

One more Investment of 367 K SWATX by a Korean Investor though the SWAT/ETH market!

Our Korean Investors have really contributed maximum to the sale of SWATX by participating in the SWATX investment programs!

Thanks to all our Korean investors who have contributed to our SWATX programs and thereby helped our project in meeting our short-term funding goals!

As one of Korean D & M
I pay homage to the investment decision of Korean investors.
The next investment expects Chinese capital to come in.
We believe that SWAT will be even more successful when huge Chinese capital comes in.
We all have to advertise harder in Chinese market for Chinese capital.
2019 is the year of SWAT.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:55:24 AM

Two Products and Concepts Similar to Our Pocket Miners!

Thanks to the research and inputs of two our investor community members I have given below two products that are based on a concept similar to SWAT and Pocket Miners.

Sugar S11 and Finney

One is priced at USD 620 and the the other is priced at USD 1000. Both these phones, though similar to our idea and product, are based on technologies that are not proven Ethereum FOG in the case of Sugar S11 and Sirin OS in the case of Finney, and are way too expensive to be accessible to the common man.

On the other hand SWAT is based on the proven CryptoNote algorithm (BCN, ETN, etc.,) and our Pocket Miner will be priced initially at around 320 USD and lowered soon to approximately 250 USD. Later we will launch more affordable devices in the range of 150 to 200 USD and eventually reach a price level of 100 to 150 USD in the next one year making it truly accessible and affordable to everyone!

Sirinlabs the company behind Finney which had launched Solarin a failed product earlier, has raised $157,885,825 (157 Million USD) through their Token Sale! That shows the potential valuation of SWAT and Pocket Miners!

Read more about these two products in the links given below.

Sugar S11

https://www.gsmarena.com/sugar_s11_blockchain_creation_edition-news-29184.php

Finney

https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/26/blockchain-smartphone-sirin-finney-solarin/
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

As one of Korean D & M
I pay homage to the investment decision of Korean investors.
The next investment expects Chinese capital to come in.
We believe that SWAT will be even more successful when huge Chinese capital comes in.
We all have to advertise harder in Chinese market for Chinese capital.
2019 is the year of SWAT.

freecoin1, I remember, you had mentioned in one of your early mails to me, about how you had identified XRP as a coin with potential in its early stages and had invested in it 4 years back. In July 2014 XRP had been at 0.0032 USD. XRP reached a peak of 3.65 USD in Jan 2018! You are one of the early investors in SWAT and a D & M member of our project. So I have no doubt that you have picked a winner in SWAT. Soon we too will reach a price level of 3.65 USD and I am sure we can do it on one year's time, not in 4 years!

Let us think of a airdrop for Chinese investors to bring them into SWAT. I am willing to give 2 million SWAT as Airdrop 20000 x 100 SWAT each. I invite our members to promote this on exchanges having a lot of Chinese investors.

Let us bring in the Chinese participation and Chinese Capital into our project!

Thanks Geonung!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Consistent idea, seamless plan, really good website!

ChristineHart, Thank you for your appreciation of our project and our website! I am not able to locate your message to me on telegram! My telegram ID is @SwtcoinAdmin (https://t.me/SwtcoinAdmin) or you can send a mail to me with your queries to: admin@swatcoin.network
alexhihidok

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

http://project754891.tilda.ws

Hello! This is the project of my online store!
I'm a bit lost for personal reasons, but the distribution work is not in place. As soon as the handheld miners leave, they will be represented on other resources, selling the mining equipment, such as asics or video cards. (Sites, telegram channels, social network). Further, there are several outlets selling mobile phones that will sell pocket miners through retail trade, after the donation of our products. To date, my team has 12 people, including myself, who will be involved in the distribution of pocket miners. Negotiations are also being conducted on the prepayment for the production of large quantities of miners (from 100 pieces), for sale in Russia.
SWAT is waiting for success!
alexhihidok

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

We are ready to start selling!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

I'm a bit lost for personal reasons, but the distribution work is not in place. As soon as the handheld miners leave, they will be represented on other resources, selling the mining equipment, such as asics or video cards. (Sites, telegram channels, social network). Further, there are several outlets selling mobile phones that will sell pocket miners through retail trade, after the donation of our products. To date, my team has 12 people, including myself, who will be involved in the distribution of pocket miners. Negotiations are also being conducted on the prepayment for the production of large quantities of miners (from 100 pieces), for sale in Russia.

alexhihidok, Very Good effort! The specifications which you have given for the models of Pocket Miners are just indicative. We have to give exact specifications before we launch our Pocket Miners.

I appreciate what you are doing. It is just that we need to do it right legally.

So Before you go live with the website, please show the content to me. Let me go through it and make my suggestions first and check the content for legal compliance and approve it.

The website should be launched only after I announce the legal terms and conditions for distributors officially on bitcointalk and on our website.
The website should compulsorily have a legal disclaimer and clearly stated privacy policy which is a mandatory requirement. Legal aspects about the product such as registered trademark, warranties, guarantees and country specific compliance parameters should also be present on the site.

I have many domains registered for the Pocket Miner website.

pocketminer.store is one of the domain names. I am planning to use it as the main site for Pocket Miner sales world wide, which will have all information and basically everything that a customer and investor should know about the Pocket Miner.

Your site should have its link on the official site of the Pocket Miner to give it authenticity and credibility.

Do keep all these aspects in mind.  

Other than this you are doing a wonderful job. If everything goes well, with sufficient volumes in your territory, we can plan a mini assembling unit in your region with SKD Kits by mid 2019! This will help us to reduce the cost tremendously and we can pass on the benefit to our customers.

Well Done!
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

I have one concern about the poket miners, people will obviously have to buy the phones or tablets in order to mine SWAT and that's fine, but what will happen if one day someone can "crack" the miner and upload it on the internet? that would be a huge problem because everyone would be able to download the miner on their tablets/phones without the need of purchasing SWAT miners, what can we do in order to prevent that?

Maybe a serial key that has to be validated and activated for every user in order to start mining?

What do you think?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I have one concern about the poket miners, people will obviously have to buy the phones or tablets in order to mine SWAT and that's fine, but what will happen if one day someone can "crack" the miner and upload it on the internet? that would be a huge problem because everyone would be able to download the miner on their tablets/phones without the need of purchasing SWAT miners, what can we do in order to prevent that?

Maybe a serial key that has to be validated and activated for every user in order to start mining?

What do you think?

Jumpyy, It is absolutely impossible to do it. Please read our White Paper for more details. The miners are based on a Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure technology. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification each pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.
alexhihidok

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

alexhihidok, Very Good effort! The specifications which you have given for the models of Pocket Miners are just indicative. We have to give exact specifications before we launch our Pocket Miners.

I appreciate what you are doing. It is just that we need to do it right legally.

So Before you go live with the website, please show the content to me. Let me go through it and make my suggestions first and check the content for legal compliance and approve it.

The website should be launched only after I announce the legal terms and conditions for distributors officially on bitcointalk and on our website.
The website should compulsorily have a legal disclaimer and clearly stated privacy policy which is a mandatory requirement. Legal aspects about the product such as registered trademark, warranties, guarantees and country specific compliance parameters should also be present on the site.

pocketminer.store is one of the domain names. I am planning to use it as the main site for Pocket Miner sales world wide, which will have all information and basically everything that a customer and investor should know about the Pocket Miner.

Your site should have its link on the official site of the Pocket Miner to give it authenticity and credibility.

Other than this you are doing a wonderful job. If everything goes well, with sufficient volumes in your territory, we can plan a mini assembling unit in your region with SKD Kits by mid 2019! This will help us to reduce the cost tremendously and we can pass on the benefit to our customers.

Well Done!

Thanks Dilip!
I understand everything, this is just a project that we can change at any time. I wanted to show that my team is working and that there are no empty words on my part. Production is not a problem to organize, there are even rooms necessary for this, just pick up experienced staff, it will only be necessary to establish a firm, but somehow, for representation and sales it still needs to be registered. I'll take care of the expenses. I have my own domain, swatpocketminer.ru. If it is not needed, we can not use it, but it is paid before the second quarter of 2019.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Well Done!

Thanks Dilip!
I understand everything, this is just a project that we can change at any time. I wanted to show that my team is working and that there are no empty words on my part. Production is not a problem to organize, there are even rooms necessary for this, just pick up experienced staff, it will only be necessary to establish a firm, but somehow, for representation and sales it still needs to be registered. I'll take care of the expenses. I have my own domain, swatpocketminer.ru. If it is not needed, we can not use it, but it is paid before the second quarter of 2019.

swatpocketminer.ru is a good domain name. We will use it.. But we will have it mentioned along with the link, on our main page as the official site for Pocket Miners in the regions/countries you represent!

Since you have the infrastructure and the manpower for manufacturing we will seriously consider doing this as early as January 2019.

Excellent!
minexhudex

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

are you planing on rolling out any bounty campaign? Smiley
alexhihidok

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Ok, Dilip!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

are you planing on rolling out any bounty campaign? Smiley

minexhudex, We have regular bounty programs. I am working on a couple of new bounty programs. Will make an announcement in the next 2 days. Watch this space!

Thank you for your interest in our project and welcome to our community!
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: