Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22463 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:33:29 PM

Ripple has a great future. This is a great coin that is already used by banks. The coin has a lot of advantages. It is also important that this coin is already very popular and the development team is not the first time to prove its ability to solve real problems and achieve goals.
Therefore I myself invest in Ripple and I'm glad if other investors also see its positive aspects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:43:40 PM

I see the development of XRP is very rapid and there are many world banks that are holding XRP, I am sure that next year will be a long-term investment.

People simply know that the price of the cryptos will go up very soon, that is why they stay positive. meanwhile, I am not sure much that Ripple will give the investors the same profit the decentralized currencies can do.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:25:43 AM

Ripple is one of those coins that are very controversial in the forum since many do not like the links the coin has to banks and other financial institutions but if what you are looking is just a way to make money regardless of the consequences then ripple can be a good investment just be careful of not overpaying for ripple as many people have done in the past.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:14:59 AM

Ripple has fairly good development, every day continues to provide good movement, market capitalization is able to show a higher volume than other coins. Continuously flowing investor confidence makes Ripple move well. We will look at the development of the ripple to show that it is feasible for long-term investment.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:03:22 PM

................. long-term investment.

When did a currency become an investment with a build in guarantee of ~2% inflation loss. 
Currency dealers have been trading for hundreds of years. You mean they are total idiots and should have just invested and be filthy rich now.
If it is secured cryptographic, with watermark or joe blows signature makes no difference.
Stocks, Property, Shares, Gold, Silver,  ...... are investments they may go down in value but by default to not have a build in loss of 2% every year.

Xrp inflation in 2018  2.05%
Euro inflation in 2018  1.73%

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:09:15 AM

the RIPPLE protocol is used by many banks. but in fact, its impact on the price of XRP is very limited. XRP has always been under the control of its company. i will stay away from XRP.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:40:16 AM

In my opinion Ripple will be good and perspective for investments for next few years as a bare minimum. Just keep watching for the situation of market and all will be good.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:29:42 PM

Ripple will pump again but it is unlikely to copy what it done before with those insane 1000% gains. Also there is competition from Stellar which is also worth investing in. They partnered with IBM so they might even overtake ripple if it goes mainstream

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:50:10 PM

I think that many investors underestimate ripple and now developers are implementing new partnerships
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:12:50 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
While this is only an imaginary splash, ripple though in second place, but the problems remain the same. Yes, and it is more likely that the ether has allowed to rise, than the ripple himself has achieved this.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:05:26 PM

I think that of all the crypto currencies Ripple is one of those coins in which you definitely need to invest.
This is a working product that banks use. That is, in fact, this is currently the only currency accepted by many banks (about 50) for mutual settlements between them.
These banks have already used the Ripple system in interbank transactions.

In addition, Ripple has an excellent development team that understands the needs of the modern banking system. Therefore, their product best meets the needs of banks. This is what guarantees the success of the ripple in the near future.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:45:25 PM

I think that of all the crypto currencies Ripple is one of those coins in which you definitely need to invest.
This is a working product that banks use. That is, in fact, this is currently the only currency accepted by many banks (about 50) for mutual settlements between them.

In addition, Ripple has an excellent development team that understands the needs of the modern banking system. Therefore, their product best meets the needs of banks. This is what guarantees the success of the ripple in the near future.
When did a currency become an investment?
Yes its so good the lead dev lost (indendioally) beginning of database.
Total garbage, Banks have a working agreement with Ripple Inc, no bank has or ever will touch scam  XRP tokens and Ripple them-self only extreme rarely.
XRP is pure slaves money, i can refuse to establish a connection.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:51:24 PM

Ripple sold more than 500 million USD worth of XRP in 2018 - imagine what they could do with all that cash. Binance base pairs were just the beginning.
And around 150 million of that was bought directly by institutional investors, so I assume institutions do prefer XRP even to BTC.
Curious times lie ahead.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:53:43 PM

I see the development of XRP is very rapid and there are many world banks that are holding XRP, I am sure that next year will be a long-term investment.

And I hope that people like you will finally understand that supporting XRP is helping to destroy the entire cryptocurrency market. Stop supporting the banksters!
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Of course, if you have the opportunity to make profits with it, then invest.
But I wouldn't believe too much in the future of XRP.

You think banks will use XRP?
Please don't mix up XRP and the Ripple protocol.

Some banks may implement the Ripple protocol, but there is no rational reason for them to use XRP as currency.
Or do you think banks want to become dependent on the currency of a private company?

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

Devs still holding most of XRP or already sold all? CMC still show just 41 billions circulating supply from 100.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

Though xrp is centralized it has got tie up with more corporate firms. This keeps the circulation stable without falling low at any instance. More and more banking companies adopt the xrp for the transaction needs. When we think about the future growth, I believe surely it'll be overcome by many other potential coins which have been growing constantly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:32:10 PM

When did a currency become an investment?
Yes its so good the lead dev lost (indendioally) beginning of database.
Total garbage, Banks have a working agreement with Ripple Inc, no bank has or ever will touch scam  XRP tokens and Ripple them-self only extreme rarely.
XRP is pure slaves money, i can refuse to establish a connection.

No doubt everyone has the right to their point of view. I respect your point of view. But, in my opinion, the ripple is one of those coins that will be massively accepted as one of the first.
This currency, like everyone else, has its strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, society accepts all currencies as they are and simply chooses from what is presented on the market. At the same time, development teams eliminate the weaknesses of the projects, trying to attract more investors. Ripple is trying to meet the requirements of the modern banking system, they have made a bid to become convenient for banks. It is for this reason that this is the first project that has achieved such success. I don’t know how it will develop in the future, but at the moment I am sure that the ripple is a currency with great potential.
XRP can be considered a backup asset of the Ripple platform. Token allows users to exchange almost any currency for it and transfer funds to any country via the Internet. Then the user changes the tokens for the currency at their discretion. After each XRP exchange, the demand for it rises, which leads to an increase in prices.
Learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of XRP:
Benefits:
1. Transaction speed. Ripple shows bandwidth that is not available to any of the best cryptocurrencies.
2. Transaction cost. Mandatory fee for transferring funds is only 0.00001 XRP.
3. Positive impact on the banking system. This project can be a big step from the traditional banking system to the decentralization of the economy.
Disadvantages:
1. Excessive centralization. The network is not as well distributed as classical cryptocurrencies.
2. The possibility of blocking funds by the company. This can lead to a loss of confidence in the project.
3. The number of tokens held by the company. Ripple holds more than half of the XRP.
This project occupies a completely unique place in the market, because it is not a classic cryptocurrency on the blockchain, despite its decentralization. Namely, the fact that his team actively cooperates with various banks and financial enterprises qualitatively distinguishes it from all the others.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:38:45 PM
Merited by ðºÞæ (1)

Learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of XRP:
Benefits:
1. Transaction speed. Ripple shows bandwidth that is not available to any of the best cryptocurrencies.
2. Transaction cost. Mandatory fee for transferring funds is only 0.00001 XRP.
3. Positive impact on the banking system. This project can be a big step from the traditional banking system to the decentralization of the economy.

This might be some benefits of Ripple (the protocol).
But no bank in the world will ever touch XRP (the currency).

Ripple ≠ XRP

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:26:59 PM

Ripple is the most volatile coin of all the top coins that exist, I can not say that I am very inspired by this project, and I am also not a supporter of this coin, because there is a very large number of statements from reputable people who believe that Ripple is a project which exists separately from the coin itself and is in no way connected with it. Therefore, I prefer not to deal with him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: