Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 135975 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:54:58 AM

Or another theory.

Phoenix is profitable to mine right now so miners are dumping.  lol

So, is Phoenix profitable to mine at this point, more so than in prior weeks and months?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:49:04 AM

Or another theory.

Phoenix is profitable to mine right now so miners are dumping.  lol

So, is Phoenix profitable to mine at this point, more so than in prior weeks and months?

Yeah, I thought someone was building a huge position on the coin with direct hashing power. But, not seen that kind of constant buy for Neoscrypt on the orders at Nicehash/Westhash Shocked

Yamp did 178 blocks yesterday (18% of all blocks for that day)  Lips sealed  
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:14:23 AM

Yeah, I thought someone was building a huge position on the coin with direct hashing power. But, not seen that kind of constant buy for Neoscrypt on the orders at Nicehash/Westhash Shocked

So are you saying PXC is being mined up to accumulate or it's a good mine to sell coin right now at this price?

Thanks!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:29:02 AM

So are you saying PXC is being mined up to accumulate or it's a good mine to sell coin right now at this price?

Thanks!

He said "someone" and he "thinks", but eventually everyone dumps beacause no altcoins have liquidity
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

The whole altcoin scene starts to look like a massive graveyard. Bagholders dump, developers disappear, various shit happens.

PXC has a little market capitalisation now, so even the current inflation gets absorbed easily. I have never wanted PXC to be an ultimate pump & dump coin and I'm honest with what I do. Time will tell.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
sid7039

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:46:19 PM

The whole altcoin scene starts to look like a massive graveyard. Bagholders dump, developers disappear, various shit happens.

PXC has a little market capitalisation now, so even the current inflation gets absorbed easily. I have never wanted PXC to be an ultimate pump & dump coin and I'm honest with what I do. Time will tell.

I hope you don't plan to disappear? :-)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:38:12 PM

I hope you don't plan to disappear? :-)
I hope he doesn't plan to takeover other neoscrypt coin  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:59:28 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 04:26:09 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Yeah, but remember, big funds outside of the Crypto Sector have, only, a 5% success in investments into new business ventures Shocked

Why should new crypto coins have a bigger success ratio, maybe a lower success rate of 4%. Developers disappearing is not such a surprise, when you think about it? Some investors and miners have unrealistic outlooks on new alts, even old alts  Huh

Buying or mining into coin before they have their 1st Block halving or late on in their pre-POS as the initial buzz of the launch has worn off, the the most efficient way to get a big position with such a low success rate.

Taking a position of 0.001% to 0.0001% is necesssary to ensure the few successes you return a new profit compared to failed investments.

Here's a few examples:

Pheonixcoin, 98 million coins, equals 98,000 to 9,800 position; Block halving 2015.

Feathercoin 300,000,000 coins, equals 300,000 to 30,000 position; Block halving 2019.

Vertcoin 84,000,000 coins, equals 84,000 to 8,400,000 position; Block halving 2018.

Therefore, if one or two investments reach 10-50 cent a coin, you have made a net profit on the investments, even though your investment in the other 24 coins made a mad loss Grin
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:45:13 PM

Yeah, but remember, big funds outside of the Crypto Sector have, only, a 5% success in investments into new business ventures Shocked

Why should new crypto coins have a bigger success ratio, maybe a lower success rate of 4%. Developers disappearing is not such a surprise, when you think about it? Some investors and miners have unrealistic outlooks on new alts, even old alts  Huh

Buying or mining into coin before they have their 1st Block halving or late on in their pre-POS as the initial buzz of the launch has worn off, the the most efficient way to get a big position with such a low success rate.

Taking a position of 0.001% to 0.0001% is necesssary to ensure the few successes you return a new profit compared to failed investments.

Here's a few examples:

Pheonixcoin, 98 million coins, equals 98,000 to 9,800 position; Block halving 2015.

Feathercoin 300,000,000 coins, equals 300,000 to 30,000 position; Block halving 2019.

Vertcoin 84,000,000 coins, equals 84,000 to 8,400,000 position; Block halving 2018.

Therefore, if one or two investments reach 10-50 cent a coin, you have made a net profit on the investments, even though your investment in the other 24 coins made a mad loss Grin

Those percentages and statistics that you mention are not valid in the case

You can make money on altcoins in many ways as well, your doing a little approach on opportunities but you literally find them yourself
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:44:20 PM

Here's a few examples:

Those percentages and statistics that you mention are not valid in the case

You can make money on altcoins in many ways as well, your doing a little approach on opportunities but you literally find them yourself

Ah, but crypto currencies needs more consistent outcomes for more of it's participants  Tongue

Working on stuff that everyone can use, is better for crypto's long term development  Grin
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:35:23 AM

Just a reminder: a Neoscrypt CCminer is underdevelopment for Nvidia GPUs like 750TI

The Block Factory Neoscrypt mining pools using 128Diff is achieving 150khs per 750TI GPU as an example.

Early access is avaliable for BTC pledges, very low pledge level. Crowdfunding campaign is nearly finished.

Personal Message djm34 for pledges to gain early access.

Main thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916336.0

Thanks Grin
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:37:45 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 09:33:12 PM by Mario241077

Home mining isn't dead with Neoscrypt !

PXC http://pxc.dnb.io pool features :

Hosted in a european data-center (Bissen, Luxembourg);
  Monitored 24/7;
  CloudFlare DNS protection;
  DDoS protected servers;
  Fixed (32, 64, 128) and variable stratum mining diffs;
  PPLNS payout system;
  2% fees for hosting and maintenance;
  New features added constantly.

Hello everyone and welcome to the dnb.io PXC mining pool.

Designed and crafted with open source ideas in mind, Phoenixcoin is a digital currency for everyone. It doesn't depend upon very expensive hardware and can be mined successfully with popular computer video cards or processors. It is also a fast and reliable way to send money worldwide.

Phoenixcoin is developed with a high level of transparency and community involvement to embrace the most advanced technology. Anyone can contribute to the development. Every little thing matters.

Phoenixcoin now uses the green and fair Neoscrypt algorithm.
Feel free to register and mine PXCs with us !
Dave

Variable stratum address to use : stratum+tcp://strat.dnb.io:3041

Diff 32 stratum address : stratum+tcp://strat.dnb.io:3042
Diff 64 stratum address : stratum+tcp://strat.dnb.io:3043
Diff 128 stratum address : stratum+tcp://strat.dnb.io:3044

anybody want mine with me here??

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 10:23:27 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 04:51:41 PM by yogg

Hello everybody  Smiley
We are now relaunching our website, and I am happy to again introduce Altdice to the Phoenixcoin community.
It's a provably fair dice game pretty much like Satoshi Dice and Just-Dice.

http://pxc.altdice.net

Onchain game rules :

To place a bet, choose your favorite odds and send a transaction from your wallet to the associated game address, with an amount anywhere from min bet to the max bet.
A Lucky number between 0 and 65535 will be picked up for you, based on your bet transaction ID. (Provably fair, of course)
If your Lucky number is below the target number you bet on, then you win your bet amount * Prize Multiplier which is paid out directly to your wallet.
If you lose, you get 0.1 PXC back to your wallet.

The game requires 1 Phoenixcoin confirmation to process a bet. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Come and multiply your PXCs ! You can wager up to 80,000 PXC per single bet !

Have a try :-)
Send any amount from 5 PXC to 40,000 PXC to PuWgjtywJLZPuQ44JA98fharPwDgUfL1Kg => This is the 85% chance of winning game address.
It pays out x1.153 your bet amount automatically to your wallet if you win.

Offchain game rules :

With the Offchain game, you can deposit any amount of coins on the website, and then bet without using the blockchain.
The algorythm is also provably fair and you can claim free coins from the Offchain game faucet.
After you make a deposit, you can choose to bet exactly as you like, with your favorite odds. You can try out different betting patterns with the automated betting feature !
When you have finished playing, you can withdraw the coins to any address you want.

Share sale :

We are selling 25% of our future PXC profit. We are looking to raise a total of 300,000 PXC to offer higher betting limits.
Act fast if you want to grab a piece of the action before it's gone !

Please visit http://altdice.net/share.php for more informations.

---------------------------------------------------

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://pxc.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website whatever the reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:53:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 06:41:00 PM by Mario241077

Hello everybody  Smiley
We are now relaunching our website, and I am happy to again introduce Altdice to the Phoenixcoin community.
It's a provably fair dice game pretty much like Satoshi Dice and Just-Dice.

http://pxc.altdice.net

Onchain game rules :

To place a bet, choose your favorite odds and send a transaction from your wallet to the associated game address, with an amount anywhere from min bet to the max bet.
A Lucky number between 0 and 65535 will be picked up for you, based on your bet transaction ID. (Provably fair, of course)
If your Lucky number is below the target number you bet on, then you win your bet amount * Prize Multiplier which is paid out directly to your wallet.
If you lose, you get 0.1 PXC back to your wallet.

The game requires 1 Phoenixcoin confirmation to process a bet. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Come and multiply your PXCs ! You can wager up to 80,000 PXC per single bet !

Have a try :-)
Send any amount from 5 PXC to 40,000 PXC to PuWgjtywJLZPuQ44JA98fharPwDgUfL1Kg => This is the 85% chance of winning game address.
It pays out x1.153 your bet amount automatically to your wallet if you win.

Offchain game rules :

With the Offchain game, you can deposit any amount of coins on the website, and then bet without using the blockchain.
The algorythm is also provably fair and you can claim free coins from the Offchain game faucet.
After you make a deposit, you can choose to bet exactly as you like, with your favorite odds. You can try out different betting patterns with the automated betting feature !
When you have finished playing, you can withdraw the coins to any address you want.

Share sale :

We are selling 25% of our future PXC profit. We are looking to raise a total of 300,000 PXC to offer higher betting limits.
Act fast if you want to grab a piece of the action before it's gone !

Please visit http://altdice.net/share.php for more informations.

---------------------------------------------------

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://pxc.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website whatever the reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !

you bring back ORB on Altdice again??

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:20:49 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 01:48:59 AM by yogg

We are currently doing the necessary to relaunch the website. We want to make it as it was before.
So basically, yes. I am now downloading the ORB blockchain.

However, we'll be looking to raise some funds by selling some shares. We hold about 1k ORB, and a game won't be profitable enough with such a small bankroll.

Please understand that our IT resources are limited and we can't afford to run any altcoin.
What happened lately is that we were losing money due to an expensive IT setup to run AltDice so we had to rebuild it in another way.

Anyway, I'll post in the ORB thread to let you all know. Smiley

Thanks for your comprehension.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

We are currently doing the necessary to relaunch the website. We want to make it as it was before.
So basically, yes. I am now downloading the ORB blockchain.

However, we'll be looking to raise some funds by selling some shares. We hold about 1k ORB, and a game won't be profitable enough with such a small bankroll.

Please understand that our IT resources are limited and we can't afford to run any altcoin.
What happened lately is that we were losing money due to an expensive IT setup to run AltDice so we had to rebuild it in another way.

Anyway, I'll post in the ORB thread to let you all know. Smiley

Thanks for your comprehension.

ok thank's sounds good, let the ORB stake, so you get more ORB Wink load the Bootstramp from OP, ist faster for Blockchain download Wink

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:33:22 PM

Monitored 24/7;
  DDoS protected servers;
  PPLNS payout system;

Designed and crafted with open source ideas in mind, Phoenixcoin is a digital currency for everyone. It doesn't depend upon very expensive hardware and can be mined successfully with popular computer video cards or processors. It is also a fast and reliable way to send money worldwide.

Phoenixcoin is developed with a high level of transparency and community involvement to embrace the most advanced technology. Anyone can contribute to the development. Every little thing matters.

Dave

change with me now, the pool working fine now!!

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:44:41 AM

Monitored 24/7;
  DDoS protected servers;
  PPLNS payout system;

Dave

change with me now, the pool working fine now!!

change with me Smiley

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

vote for PXC

Phoenixcoin(PXC)    1H2VNutw8WWKA8Jvfukn3RVFo91qSp5FWZ    51

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Exchange
    Mineshaft
    Market Place
    Block Explorer
    Coin Info
    Coin Voting

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:16:06 AM

There is a new mining pool in India: HashGoal.com (1% fee, proportional)

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: