Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 135975 times)
eBit

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Get on a new exchange before cryptopia fucks you over.

I am mining your coin these days! And every freakin day i find a new coin delisted there with some bad excuse like broken chain or some other shit. From the outside i can see that the only problem is the attitude on the exchange.

Well, Phoenixcoin is 5 years old and has never had a broken chain since my takeover. If they have any issue with the wallet, I'm always ready to help. PXC was one of the first coins listed by Cryptsy and, later, by Cryptopia. Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/583085700943200256

I remember the times when they were a small exchange running a few dozen of coins. There are over 600 coins now and I realise very well what it takes to keep'em all in a good order. I recall Cryptsy had half as many coins listed in their heyday and they had their maintenance work done far worse.

I don't think anyone here knows what Cryptsy is, or remembers the guy with the longest chain (Big Vern). lol

Anyway, thanks for the great job supporting this coin all these years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptofan100

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

@ghostlander
you announced a mobile wallet comming this year. Is this still acourate and how far is the release away?
Thanks for your work.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

@ghostlander
you announced a mobile wallet comming this year. Is this still acourate and how far is the release away?
Thanks for your work.

There are other important things in the pipeline before the mobile wallet, but it will be done eventually.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
CoinLee21

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.

There are other important things in the pipeline before the mobile wallet, but it will be done eventually.

what could be more important than that?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.

The upcoming wallet release for example.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
CoinLee21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.

The upcoming wallet release for example.

when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?
pietro31@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

We are glad to inform you that we released the new fast NeoScrypt miner — CryptoDredge.

https://i.imgur.com/71lYQTx.png

Code:
+-----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+----------+----------+
| 1080 Ti   | 1080      | 1070      | 980 Ti    | 1060 6Gb | 1050     |
| 1740 kH/s | 1330 kH/s | 1220 kH/s | 1150 kH/s | 770 kH/s | 395 kH/s |

Our BitcoinTalk Topic
Download/Mirror

May the Profit be with you.
Your CryptoDredge team.

Halloo  miner !   can  you  make  some  configuration  to  start  mining  for   phoenix coin  PXC   ,  I  ca  not  get  to start, then may  your  miner  will  be  useful
CoinLee21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Hi ghostlander
2 questions
1. questions  It takes 5 years to make a mobile wallet to make a website?

2. questions  when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:43:54 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 01:55:37 PM by ghostlander

We are glad to inform you that we released the new fast NeoScrypt miner — CryptoDredge.

Code:
| 1080 Ti   | 1080      | 1070      | 980 Ti    | 1060 6Gb | 1050     |
| 1740 kH/s | 1330 kH/s | 1220 kH/s | 1150 kH/s | 770 kH/s | 395 kH/s |

Our BitcoinTalk Topic
Download/Mirror

May the Profit be with you.
Your CryptoDredge team.

Halloo  miner !   can  you  make  some  configuration  to  start  mining  for   phoenix coin  PXC   ,  I  ca  not  get  to start, then may  your  miner  will  be  useful

Use CUDAminer. It's open source and the performance is no worse except for the 1080 series.

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Hi ghostlander
2 questions

The web site isn't a top priority. I'm neither going to spend my time on a better one nor going to pay someone to do it on my behalf right now.

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be able to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.

Large exchanges don't list small coins for free usually. Is there enough community support to crowdfund such a thing?

pietro31@gmail.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

@ghostlander

Is http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org down?  I noticed it last night, tried multiple devices and networks.  I'm happily mining Phoenixcoin, my 1080ti's seem to like it a lot.

Sherman

The VPS it was hosted on has expired and I have decided not to renew it. All services except the block explorer have already been moved elsewhere.

I   yesterday  download  the  wallet  for  window 10    64    , still  no  complete  after  24 hours still   331000 blocks or 48-week behind  ,already  started  mining yesterday have 11500  coin  line ready in the  pool but no one  payment coming trou, any idea what will be?
pietro31@gmail.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

Hello guys, new Multi-Pool mining :

Many currencies available
1% fees

Stratum :
Code:
stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:4233

Miner command line :
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:4233 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p c=PXC

Welcome to all & happy mining !

Hy   I  start  mining  in  your  pool  ,some  problem  with  my  wallet  ,if  acumulating  the  coin   will  be  no  problem  ,till  now   the  wallet  still  no  sinc  in  24  hour  ,any  idea   to  get  paid  for  mining  this  coin  :  PXC
serg4307

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 12:10:06 PM by serg4307

Hi ghostlander
2 questions
1. questions  It takes 5 years to make a mobile wallet to make a website?

2. questions  when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?

The web site isn't a top priority. I'm neither going to spend my time on a better one nor going to pay someone to do it on my behalf right now.

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be ablest  to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.
Large exchanges don't list small coins for free usually. Is there enough community support to crowdfund such a thing?

Ghostlander, i think you can add your wallet in first post for srowdfund to ad coin to dchanges when will you anonced v0.7.
While the mobile wallet will be made and other updates we can collect money to add to some stock exchanges and somewhere pxc will added for free for this time and soon later we will have some new exchangwes.
I believe in PXC and will support it and I think the community also support our coin to the mooooooon.

pietro31@gmail.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

1% fees

Stratum :
Code:

Miner command line :
Code:

Hy   I  start  mining  in  your  pool  ,some  problem  with  my  wallet  ,if  acumulating  the  coin   will  be  no  problem  ,till  now   the  wallet  still  no  sinc  in  24  hour  ,any  idea   to  get  paid  for  mining  this  coin  :  PXC

Hy my  wallet  it  operational  now  ,wy  you  stop  sending  there  was   13000  PXC   remain  you  send  only  21  , wat this?  and  you  erase  the  record   ?>   please  give  me  my  paidment          PuzokhcgZ45ppFZbDQHMwbxWzHuebUaUEd
jindojim

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

Phoenixcoin

http://www.phoenixcoin.org/images/pxc_biglogo.png

The current version is 0.6.6.1
Release date: 2-August-2017

http://phoenixcoin.org/images/icon-windows.png

32-bit Windows GUI client

64-bit Windows GUI client

lite 32-bit Windows GUI client

http://phoenixcoin.org/images/icon-linux.png

64-bit Linux GUI client & daemon

http://phoenixcoin.org/images/icon-macos.png

64-bit MacOS X GUI client

Be sure to take a look at README.txt before running the new client or daemon.

The source code is available at GitHub as usual.

Our official web site is Phoenixcoin.org

Block chain data for rapid deployment:

.phoenixcoin.tar.xz (1504315 blocks, 658Mb)
 md5sum (.phoenixcoin.tar.xz) = d9d146f2c341e47d2b5471762cbe4a2e

(for Windows users, rename extracted .phoenixcoin to data)

NeoScrypt CPU and GPU miners

CPUminer (source code and binaries)

NSGminer (source code and binaries)

CUDAminer (source code and binaries)

NSGminer: The Fastest NeoScrypt GPU Miner

Recommended Phoenixcoin NeoScrypt settings for solo mining

Phoenixcoin Wiki

Mining Pools

P2Pool (0% fee, 1% donation, 2% block finder's reward bonus)
The Blocks Factory

HashRefinery
AltMiner
MPool.Su
MiningPower.NET
ZergPool
CoinUnlimited
Poolmin
LightSpeedMining
Yaslok
NeoPool

Block Explorers

explorer.phoenixcoin.org (official)

Exchanges

Cryptopia (PXC/BTC)

Specifications

total coin supply: 98 million

block target: 90 seconds
block reward: 25 PXC
block reward halved: every 1000K blocks

retarget: every 20 blocks
max. difficulty change: +2% to -5%
averaging window: combined 100 + 500 blocks 0.1 damped

Also supports Advanced Checkpointing developed by Sunny King for PPC/XPM.

Example phoenixcoin.conf

irc=1
dns=1
daemon=1
server=1
defaultkey=1
logtimestamps=1
port=9555
rpcport=9554
rpcuser=someuser
rpcpassword=somepassword
addnode=seed0.phoenixcoin.org:9555
addnode=seed1.phoenixcoin.org:9555

Phoenixcoin is one of the oldest altcoins launched on the 20th of May 2013

The original announcement thread

Dear Phoenixcoin Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

1% fees

Stratum :
Code:

Miner command line :
Code:

Hy my  wallet  it  operational  now  ,wy  you  stop  sending  there  was   13000  PXC   remain  you  send  only  21  , wat this?  and  you  erase  the  record   ?>   please  give  me  my  paidment          PuzokhcgZ45ppFZbDQHMwbxWzHuebUaUEd

If you have issues with a particular pool, post to their thread or contact the operator directly. Nothing could be done here.

CoinLee21

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Hi ghostlander
2 questions

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be able to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.

If there is no big power or money in the back, this project will not progress. sell me everything
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hi ghostlander
2 questions

excuse me sir but the website is a necessary to discover the coin and give a professional feel
Cryptofan100

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

excuse me sir but the website is a necessary to discover the coin and give a professional feel

Agreed, and the PXC website looks realy bad. Ghostlander, you are able to program a new mining algorythem (NeoScrypt) and the whole PXC ecosystem (wallets for Linux, Windows, etc.) but not able to make a decent looking website?
I mean I could do a website looking much better in less than 30 minutes, using some standard Wordpress templates, but I can't program a new mining algorythem. A decent looking website is realy no big deal!
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Agreed, and the PXC website looks realy bad. Ghostlander, you are able to program a new mining algorythem (NeoScrypt) and the whole PXC ecosystem (wallets for Linux, Windows, etc.) but not able to make a decent looking website?
I mean I could do a website looking much better in less than 30 minutes, using some standard Wordpress templates, but I can't program a new mining algorythem. A decent looking website is realy no big deal!

I'm not a web designer. I have made this one in November of 2013 when I had time to spend. I don't use CMS for a reason. If I cannot put it straight into nginx or lighttpd, I don't bother.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: