Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 135975 times)
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

It took some time for the blockchain to catch up - but now our infrastructure is up to date.
As a promo we reduced the fee to only 0.25%!

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u WALLET -p c=PXC

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

is it a speculation coin ? there is no project, right ?

Scam coins don't live long. This coin is 4 years old.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

Where dis you read scam ? i am asking about the project of that coin , roadmap, news ?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Where dis you read scam ? i am asking about the project of that coin , roadmap, news ?

What kind of project? The original founders claimed to have many projects in development. They disappeared 4 months later dumping most of their 1 million PXC pre-mine and stealing users' deposits as they had a poker site and an exchange running for a short time. PXC is just an old coin with good fundamentals right now.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Lazerbeak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:27:25 AM

Sometimes There's a Dev... I won't say a hero, 'cause what's a hero?

But Sometimes There's a Dev... and I'm talkin' about The Ghost here!

Sometimes There's a Dev, well, he's the man for his time and place, he fits right in there.

...and that's The Ghost, in Arizona!

...and even if he's a Lazy Dev,

...and The Ghost was Most Certainly That.

Quite possibly The Laziest in Maricopa County!

...which would place him high in the runnin' for Laziest Worldwide!

...but sometimes There's a Dev.

...sometimes There's a Dev.
easyrimka

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

What kind of project? The original founders claimed to have many projects in development. They disappeared 4 months later dumping most of their 1 million PXC pre-mine and stealing users' deposits as they had a poker site and an exchange running for a short time. PXC is just an old coin with good fundamentals right now.

ok i see, there is nothing behind phoenixcoin...
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:26 PM

yup, even the website looks like an early 90's throwback

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:27:53 AM

yup, even the website looks like an early 90's throwback

How old are you, kiddo? I'm sure you don't even know what NCSA Mosaic was and how websites looked in early 90's. Feels great while throwing shit at those who try to do something at least? Maybe this coin ain't that cool, but it still works and has a dev with a heartbeat.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

TRUTH, spoken.
See you all in 2018 Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:15:00 PM

Fact of the matter is somebody is accumulating this going for good or for bad. It's easy to play with the price on such a low cap. I bought and sold 2x, which for me was good enough. Still it looks like people are working on something behind the scenes.
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:26:54 AM

As a new > want to be < user of this coin I would like to know WHY is there no blockchain backup so that we can download it and get our wallets synced faster?

Secondly, I don't understand the language in the wallet where it says the last block was generated 110 weeks ago and blocks and that transactions after 110 weeks ago will not show....yet.

My wallet is slowly syncing and it currently says I am exactly 110 weeks "behind." Well, does that mean my wallet has in fact synced? The wallet says I'm "out of sync" and it's still trying to download the chain.

I would like answers to these questions.

Strictly as an opinion, I think that having NO COPY of the blockchain (backup) available after FOUR YEARS of this coin being in existence is absurd. That's like building a coin 101 > make backups of the chain available to download so wallets can sync faster. And I'm not entirely putting all of that on the dev/s. Not one user of this coin has a backup to share? Somewhere? Really?

I'd like to get involved with this coin but time is money and my patience is about to expire. I might have to use my resources elsewhere. < and in that scenario, nobody wins. It's bad for me and bad for the coin. Others will probably reach the same conclusion at some point. = Bad for the coin / community.
easyrimka

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

As a new > want to be < user of this coin I would like to know WHY is there no blockchain backup so that we can download it and get our wallets synced faster?

Secondly, I don't understand the language in the wallet where it says the last block was generated 110 weeks ago and blocks and that transactions after 110 weeks ago will not show....yet.

My wallet is slowly syncing and it currently says I am exactly 110 weeks "behind." Well, does that mean my wallet has in fact synced? The wallet says I'm "out of sync" and it's still trying to download the chain.

Strictly as an opinion, I think that having NO COPY of the blockchain (backup) available after FOUR YEARS of this coin being in existence is absurd. That's like building a coin 101 > make backups of the chain available to download so wallets can sync faster. And I'm not entirely putting all of that on the dev/s. Not one user of this coin has a backup to share? Somewhere? Really?

I'd like to get involved with this coin but time is money and my patience is about to expire. I might have to use my resources elsewhere. < and in that scenario, nobody wins. It's bad for me and bad for the coin. Others will probably reach the same conclusion at some point. = Bad for the coin / community.

it seem that you dont understand that this coin is dead, since many years...
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:46:38 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 12:57:40 AM by ph4nt0m

it seem that you dont understand that this coin is dead, since many years...

What's trade volume of a dead coin? Zero. This one doesn't seem dead. Quite decent volume actually. What's your problem?

Not sure what's your problem either. There are many nodes out there. Just downloaded the latest wallet and got 12 connections in no time. Sure it takes time to download 4 years worth of blocks, but I don't think you have to wait weeks like with Bitcoin. Maybe a day or two. People share blockchain copies for broken coins which can't sync on their own. It's not the case here.
BlackthorneFounder

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:22:46 AM

So I downloaded the wallet but when I go to launch it I'm getting this error: Error loading blkindex.dat...any suggestions?
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

pow only?
bluebox

Activity: 150

caeruleum arca archa

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

pow only?

Yes. The first PoS coin (Peercoin, PPC) was launched ~6 months earlier (2012) than the originally-named Phenixcoin; PoS wasn't yet a mainstream technology in early 2013.

For other neoscrypt PoW+PoS coins, ghostlander's Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL) both support PoS.

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get..." - Lewis Carroll
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

So I downloaded the wallet but when I go to launch it I'm getting this error: Error loading blkindex.dat...any suggestions?

On the first launch with a clear data subdirectory? Shouldn't happen. Leave only your wallet.dat there and start again.

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

I downloaded the wallet and got a warning of Trojan.
trojan.win32.IRCbot.avsb

Whats going on? I have bunch of  coins and was trying to sync the wallet to transfer the coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

I downloaded the wallet and got a warning of Trojan.
trojan.win32.IRCbot.avsb

Whats going on? I have bunch of  coins and was trying to sync the wallet to transfer the coins.

Another false positive. The wallet makes use of IRC for peer discovery and this option is enabled by default.

BlackthorneFounder

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Love the fundamentals of this coin right now. Anything in the pipeline to be aware of?

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - W.B.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: