Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2418 times)
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I think if the price really jumped up and was very high, I would sell all my coins. But I doubt very much that in the near future I will see a price that would satisfy me.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

I think that the world is not yet ready to accept our crypto life, although I would with great pleasure transfer all my fiat money into the crypto, but we are paid wages in fiat and so far we can only buy products for fiat, so to live only on crypto money will constantly transfer into fiat to pay for services and products, and this requires a lot of commission fees ....
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I dont have the guts to do the same, yes its profitable in the long run BUT its very risky and cant guarantee a return because there are many possible things to happen in the world of cryptos.

I admire those people who dare to go all in and rely in their investments but for someone like me who has a family to sustain their needs well I have to think wisely. I believe in cryptos and the potential for more development but I think for now its enough for me to be contented as a trader.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

that was before 2018 where cyrptocurrency boom especially bitcoin and it skyrocket. for me selling all your property to invest in cryptocurrency is not a wise decision. not all will have the same result. what they do is a gamble and they have guts to do it. you can do it too but my advice is not to do it.
Na1l

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

I believe that crypto has really bright future, but i guess it's too risky to invest everything in it. I'm not prepared to do it)
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

I will not do that because I am not settle yet like them. But If my coin worth more than 500k maybe I will quit from my job and start travelling too. In my opinion we still need fiat for transaction in real world

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

If you have skill about situation of market and possible to predict the trend of the market, can be that is good idea. But if you dont know nothing about situation of crypto market, for the better dont do it because you will bring your money in to gambling. That decision is very risky and only expert investor with great risk management can do that and make profit.
Apparently there were no risk management involved there and it was obvious, he merely took his chance, which fortunately turned out to his favor. It's worth the note however that having trading skills and being knowledgeable in the ways of the market is a big plus for a trader, but it had nothing with the scenario above because it was outright gambling.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I don't think selling or converting all of our Fiat or money into cryptocurrencies because the world isn't adapting yet fully to blockchain technology.
although there are already some companies who are adapting Blockchain and crypto as one of their mode of payments for their products and services like remittances and online payment, still the world isn't ready yet to fully transform all the transactions with crypto.
we still need fiat on our pocket for our daily life transactions and it's a matter of time that soon we will fully adapt the blockchain technology for everything and every day.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

I see no sence in selling oll your property in order to buy cryptocurency. I fix the income and withdraw it reguarlly. I spend money for my family, education, travelling. Why do I need much cryptocurrency if I have no opportunity to spend it?
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

see the economics that I have of course for the time being I do not dare to do so. It's also possible I would never want to follow it because of certain very high risk. If I have no income at all will certainly be a very difficult thing.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

I appreciate the practice of this Holland family. It takes courage. If I may not dare to take such risks, I will only invest the extra money into the encrypted world after assessing my life. Of course, this family's attitude towards life is what we should learn. I also want to travel around the world.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

I would not do like that dutch family. Its very risky for me because cryptomarket have high fluctuation and i am better make cryptomarket as my side job. The dutch family make that decision maybe because they already get big profits from bitcoin started. 
mcdofus234

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

sounds too risky to me. they could lose everything in a moment. i would at least diversify a little bit
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

There investment will take years for a greater return. It seems that when people know the longer the reward that's sort of physics.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Not a good idea. I think this post is for a fun. If not I recommend you to consider this twice. Investing all your capita in one section is very risky. I use my risk capital to invest in various places. In cryptos, fiats and also other assets such as properties, stocks, company shares, etc.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

It's not good idea to action your advice. If we don't have fiat, we can't buy anything since there are not legal to use cryptocurrency to buy something in my country.
And also, that's so crazy family from your story. I don't know why all these parts of family agreed with this idea, I think that family is want instant money for all. And they trade with their life.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Only people who ready with big risk can do it, personaly iam not ready with that too high risk. I just make invest in crypto by safe mode by used 20% to 30% of my money, though with small amount we can  still make huge profit, just need longer times, more patient and better strategy. Put all money in to crypto is make me can not sleep and make not happy, iam prefer to play in crypto with more safe to avoid bad psycology when loss.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

For me, it is not a wise decision to invest your money in a bucket. A wise investor always divide his investment into different parts. That's why portfolio is invented for us to have different coins. We can invest in bitcoin but we should also left a savings and investment in our real life. Atleast, if there is an emergency and BTC will fall down, we have assurance we have money to be withdrawn.

Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:54 AM

I am sure that such an act is very risky, but it has a chance of success. And in case of a positive result, your capital can grow tens of times.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

I dont think I can do that. First of all there is too much at stake and the risk is very high. If crypto market drops, all your money and assests will go down with it, but if the market soar high, so as your money. So its a 50-50 chance and I cant take that chance involving all my assets. Maybe I'll just put some portion of my assets into crypto but not all of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: