Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2423 times)
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

With this, you can also argue, it is BTC and ETH that are some of the best crypto currencies in my opinion, as they go to the peak of opportunities at the same time.I think not, since it is currently increasing and becoming the official currency, I believe that it is impossible to do this for many reasons. Angry
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

Not every person is so desperate. It is very difficult to take such a decision. But everyone makes their choice. People have the instinct of self-preservation and this is very good)). But nevertheless, I am sure that everyone has the right to dispose of his assets ...
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

This is crazy! I wouldn't sacrifice my hard earned belongings just to get some Bitcoin or any other crypto! Yes we usually say that we should take the risk if we wanna earn. But taking the risk does not mean making any random crazy decisions that could lead you losing everything. It means we can take the risk but be smart at the same time.

Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

I think I would dare to do that, but unfortunately I don't have such a large start-up capital or real estate. Also, this lifestyle is not suitable for everyone.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I would not be so categorically opposed to crypto currency because now the market is manipulated and from this a lot of negative information we get.
kent47400

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I don't dare to do that because it's a very high risk.

FIAT has a stable value and it's comfort for one's life.
Cryptocurrency is unstable and prices are always changing, you must be prepared with extra money when the value is below.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

I think it is more reasonable not to transfer all the money into cryptocurrency, but everyone should have a part )

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

I think that this is nonsense, especially after such falls, I will never invest all my money in cryptocurrency. It's too much risk
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

I will not do the same as they do, because as we all know, cryptocurrency is a very risky investment. Cryptocurrency can bring huge profits, but doing all-in in all things is a big mistake and putting your back against the wall.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Requires great courage and precise analysis, if I have a lot of money I will invest it in BTC 1/4 only and the rest I will use to find daily profits, this will be more profitable
Solomon3158

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

The idea is a good one because as for me I believe in the future domination of crypto in all ramification transactions but not in that extent of selling all my assets in Fiat and divert it into crypto, although there are many ways in investing and living largely with cryptocurrency but at least I can put 50% of my Fiat into crypto.  
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

DO NOT DO THIS! The one thing that you need right now more than anything is fiat because no matter how much we would like it to be that the cryptos are what we use for all of our purchases, that is not the case. What you should do is invest the fiat which you can afford to do without into the coins and hold those coins while keeping fiat that you will use in your everyday purchases.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

When those guys decided to ditch fiat and switch to crypto it was stable and rising, but now it's looking quite bleak. This prolonged bear run shows you just how volatile the market is. I wouldn't risk it just yet, in a few years time when crypto goes mainstream that's when i'll consider swapping

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

I think it's a risky idea. Some part of the fiat must remain. Hodl must be comfortable and you must have a free fiat to buy your food. Now, it's a great temptation to buy more crypto currency, but I do not think it's necessary to hurry.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

I will not do this to "SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!. I forgot the link which theymos explain the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrency it is a great read specially for someone who are new to crypto, try to find that link. It was posted in reddit before, read it after reading it, you can make a rational decision.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

Two or three days later we started to see price drops again. It is very difficult to invest now, and if the bitcoin falls below $ 6,000, we may see a big problem. I dont know which one is better, fiat or coins...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

According to me, we can't sell all our fiat currencies and exchange them for crypto currencies. We cannot only live with crypto currencies especially in countries that do not allow transactions with crypto currencies. In my opinion, crypto currencies and fiat currencies are both complementary things. Both function complement each other and not replace each other. There are times when we can only trade with fiat currency and there are times when we can transact with crypto currencies. Each of them is nothing perfect because in essence it must have a gap.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

Two or three days later we started to see price drops again. It is very difficult to invest now, and if the bitcoin falls below $ 6,000, we may see a big problem. I dont know which one is better, fiat or coins...
I think we can still rely on coins for investment, precisely with the decline in coin prices, it makes me more interested in buying coins for me to hold because I'm sure if the market will recover. I am sure that crypto will grow in the future, so I will wait for that to happen.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

If it continue to drop like that, you will live on streets in no time with this.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

They can lose money, very risky to invest 100% in cryptocurrency! Be sure to have another source of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: