Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2427 times)
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

No, I wouldn't dare to do such because I know how volatile the crypto market is and also unpredictable and I cannot rise all my money for it. I will continue to invest with my spare cash and hold for long term to make reasonable profit at the end. It is also not good to be greedy.
theGrind

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

It's never worth investing all your money in crypto, it's a big risk and a great chance to consume all your money, especially if you're new! First of all it is necessary to understand all the nuances and make an informed decision!
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

Nooooooo. I will not subscribe to such ideal. If you are into crypto, you don't need to sell your fiat assets. Two can go hand in hand and complement each other. In fact, you will have your risks spread across. Put more efforts to crypto as well as your fiat assets.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

In my city and in my country it is impossible to live only on the crypt. Apart from the option that for the crypt (as long as it can be exchanged for Fiat), you can hire a person who will do everything for you, including exchanging the crypt for Fiat to buy products for you.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

In my opinion, this is not a wise idea. Bitcoin and crypto are a nice speculation. It only develops profit in the long run. maybe 3- 5 years. Their problem is how they will spend their livelihood and life. Will the value that they trade every day will ensure health and spending in life? This brings a lot of risk. Should limit this thought.

Plus, they are currently impossible to hold as a method of payment, they are not even reliable for saving because you may loose all the money invested in just a single year or even a week.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

I wonder what they are saying now when everything is on the head. Forecasts are very good for the future:

BTC is USD predictions for April 2019.
In the beginning price at 5389 Dollars. Maximum price $ 5389, minimum price $ 4210. The average for the month $ 4879. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4527, change for April -16.0%.

Bitcoin price prediction for May 2019.
In the beginning price at 4527 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4939, minimum price $ 4293. The average for the month $ 4594. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4616, change for May 2.0%.

BTC is USD predictions for June 2019.
In the beginning price at 4616 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4616, minimum price $ 3606. The average for the month $ 4179. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 3877, change for June -16.0%.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is considered as an asset and that is the reason why you should not sell your coins since you can earn more profit in the future when it grows even more.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I don't think it's a very good idea. The risk factors in crypto currency is very high. And it's in a baby stage and anything could be happen from here. So the idea of convert everything into crypto is not a good idea for me.
I know the idea is very unique and bravest. And we really need many people like this who's dedication in crypto like this level. But think about the risk. If btc price fall heavily and stay their. What they do they have to spend higher Bitcoin than they think. And it's take more years to cover then what. Real life cost never ups and downs. So it will be a losing of their opportunity.
I hope that's never happen. And wish them luck. And a good journey.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

If it continue to drop like that, you will live on streets in no time with this.
I also think so. Investing all your money in cryptocurrencies is extremely risky and dangerous. It might have been a good idea at the time, but it's definitely not now.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

If I have the amount of money like that, I would definitely do the same. Because if you have 500,000 worth of money in fiat or in Bitcoin, you are a rich person. In fact, you can live a modest life 10 times with that money. So it won't hurt you at all if Bitcoin's price goes down.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

A nice idea but very risky one i mean how do one sell up all their fiat and live 100% crypto that so how impossible to live and so much risk involved all eggs can not be in  a basket cause if an accident happens then its all gone make the right choice.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

nah. I don't want to gamble my future for crypto, I would invest but not everything. Doing this could lead to very risky future, crypto is here to stay but the price is very volatile and could drop way lower at the current price now.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

You never have to do that. The cryptocurrency is not so stable now that it is possible to risk your real money so much
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

No, I wouldn't even dare give up fiat for a 100% crypto living. It's as if you were hanging by a thread. Knowing the nature of crypto, it is very erratic. I would invest some of my fiat, hoping for some gains, but I ain't goin' all in.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

So do people who are not afraid to lose.They are very risky and often do not think about the consequences. I wouldn't do that to .And I don't advise everyone else to do that either.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

I admire your belief on crypto but this is a very risky move. I would never advise this to someone.  It will be better if you spread the investment and have some backup just in case crypto goes bad. We all make mistake and if you go all in on crypto, it will be hard for you to recover. I am speaking on a regular person's stand point, I'm not rich but I'm not poor either.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

This is all absolutely person. Numerous individuals clutch the way that they have (property, financial balances), they fear losing everything. This is on the grounds that many don't put stock in cryptographic money as a methods for acquiring and sparing their cash. In this way, everybody picks his own particular manner. Gambling, offering property and taking your cash from financial balances to put resources into cryptographic money. Or on the other hand clutch what you have
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

I dont figure I can do that. As a matter of first importance there is excessively in question and the hazard is high. In the event that crypto showcase drops, all your cash and assests will run down with it, yet in the event that the market take off high, so as your cash. So its a 50-50 shot and I cannot take that risk including every one of my advantages. Possibly I'll simply put some bit of my benefits into crypto however not every last bit of it.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

why not? I'm very brave but certainly with good calculations. because when you sell all your fiat and buy crypto, you will not know the price will go up or down, this is what you have to pay attention to, not to suffer a big loss.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

As a Dutchman myself I can say that people from The Netherlands can easily take these risks as there are quite a few solid safety nets in place should they fail and come back.

First, if you are not making much $$$ you can get a rental place quite easily (especially if you're a family with kids). You get 'discounts' on healthcare insurance and other insurances. If you aren't that fussy about the place to live in NL, you can live quite cheap in less urban areas.

I think this is why it happens to be a Dutch family doing this. You'll see there are quite a few similar examples of Dutchies doing risky things...it's mostly because these actions are of little consequences....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: