Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8573 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:03:50 AM by newsilike

Cryptfunder Products

Cryptfunder ICOStarter
- Cryptfunder will accept applications from startup ICO and other blockchain companies regardless of stage for funding. We will then filter out and then distill again the best of the best applications for funding in order to find the most innovative, trustworthy and disruptive companies possible. These cryptocurrency candidates will then be funded after negotiation for their future tokens. Tokens will be granted to Cryptfunder under a custom smart contract from when their ICO launches. We then fund the required and negotiated amount and under predetermined milestones to the ICO or blockchain co. We will be primarily holders of these tokens and amass these choice holdings within the Cryptfunder brand as a benefit to CF and its token holders.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Cryptfunder CF30 - A portfolio will be maintained consisting of 30 tokens ranging from top-cap, mid-cap and low-cap token offerings. This portfolio of also a primary hold of assets for long term growth. It will of course be re-balanced from time to time as needed and per changing requirements, cryptocurrency company fundamentals and other market factors. This portfolio will be initially purchased post-ICO and the performance monitored, tracked and displayed in the open for the public to see. Positions, performance of the individual token holdings as well as the overall performance will be graphically displayed. The CF30 portfolio will be professional manged via investment manager hired in the post-ICO timeframe. Factors such as front-loading and other issues confronted when building, re-balancing and purchases will be taken into account and mitigated.

ICO Information

∟ Official Website & ICO Launch: Cryptfunder Website
     ∟ Official Bounty Thread: Cryptfunder Bounty
        ■ ICO Launches: May 25th, 2018 9pm UTC
        ■ ICO Duration: 45 days, Ending July 8th, 2018 9pm UTC
        ■ Bonuses: 1 round and 4 bonus stages
        ■ Softcap: $2M
        ■ Hardcap: $40M or Max Tokens Sold
        ■ Token Total Supply: 40,000,000
        ■ Token ICO Supply: 20,000,000
        ■ Token Symbol: CFND
        ■ Token Value: Pegged to Ethereum, 0.003 Eth per token (ie: 1 token=.003 eth)
        ■ Equivalent Value: 1 Ethereum = 333.33 tokens (without bonuses)
        ■ Token Purchase: Ethereum (eth) / Bitcoin (btc)

Bonus Stages

≡ Bonus Stage 1: May 25 - May 29,  Receive 15% Extra Tokens
            ≡ Bonus Stage 2: May 30 - June 3,  Receive 10% Extra Tokens
            ≡ Bonus Stage 3: June 4 - June 8,  Receive 5% Extra Tokens
            ≡ Bonus Stage 4: June 9 - June 13,  Receive 2% Extra Tokens
            ≡ Stage 5: June 14 - July 8,  Standard Round of Tokens

Cryptfunder Application Module

Cryptfunder will receive applications online from companies wishing to receive crypto funding for their ICO or blockchain company. This 'Online Application Module' will be created in Phase II of the build and completed prior to ICO conclusion. Features of the application module will include:

■ Minimum gatekeeper fee to initiate the application
     ■ Secure access, edits, uploads and submission
     ■ 100% online application process, entry and submission
     ■ Save your work and return functionality
     ■ Multi-part application with save completion bar
     ■ Secure document upload and view, edit and delete functionality

After the receipt of applications, the Cryptfunder team will distill applicants to the best candidates for funding. It is projected to have many application submissions even in the first month of operation post-ICO. The goal is to distill these applications to only 3-5 fundings per month and at this level, we are projecting amassing tokens from many potentially profitable projects  and companies.

ICO Funds Allocation

Token Allocation

Equivalent of 3,000 ETHEREUM Up for Grabs!
CRYPTFUNDER is launching the Official Bounty Program to reward its supporters totaling 2.5% of the total tokens - 1,000,000 CFND tokens (1 CFND=0.003 Eth) worth the equivalent of 3,000 ETH will be given to participants of the bounty program. Get Your Share. The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 03:46:51 PM by maxbit

CRYPTFUNDER ICO is LIVE NOW!!!

BOUNTY is POSTED *LIVE* NOW! 3000 ETHEREUM EQUIVALENT Bounty Program. Get your share! Be sure to join our Telegram group as we are quickly rolling!

JOIN CRYPTFUNDER TELEGRAM!
JOIN CRYPTFUNDER BOUNTY!
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Reserve for faq
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Yes planning on adding more FAQ to website as well. ty
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

So what is the main idea of this project? What exactly is this about?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Cryptfunder is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and blocking companies. They offer funding to launch your projects, improve security and improve various services.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

Cryptfunder is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and blocking companies. They offer funding to launch your projects, improve security and improve various services.
And what is the benefit of such cooperation for beginners of ICO projects? What can Cryptfunder offer them?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

And what is the benefit of such cooperation for beginners of ICO projects? What can Cryptfunder offer them?
Well, the obvious advantage is that they will help start-up projects with early funding. And in every way help with the development of projects. Such support in the early stages is very important, especially for novice start-ups, who have not yet secured community support and do not have enough financial resources.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 09:35:15 AM by zhaojundong

Well, the obvious advantage is that they will help start-up projects with early funding. And in every way help with the development of projects. Such support in the early stages is very important, especially for novice start-ups, who have not yet secured community support and do not have enough financial resources.
Yes, I understand this, but I meant the terms of cooperation. What exactly will Cryptfunder receive as a result of such partnership and co-financing?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Yes, I understand this, but I meant the terms of cooperation. What exactly will Cryptfunder receive as a result of such partnership and co-financing?
I can not answer you this question, most likely they will receive some of the fees and investments in these projects, but I can be wrong of course.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

And how exactly will the ICO be selected with which this project will cooperate?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

And how exactly will the ICO be selected with which this project will cooperate?
All possible projects will be evaluated by Cryptfunder experts, analysts and consultants before making a decision.
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

All possible projects will be evaluated by Cryptfunder experts, analysts and consultants before making a decision.
That is, it turns out that not all beginners of ICO can work with this service, right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

That is, it turns out that not all beginners of ICO can work with this service, right?
Of course not. The project must undergo expert evaluation and only after that a decision will be made about possible cooperation. Many ICO projects are not serious and it makes no sense to work with such projects and spend their finances and time. Therefore, verification is an obligatory part of the work.
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Of course not. The project must undergo expert evaluation and only after that a decision will be made about possible cooperation. Many ICO projects are not serious and it makes no sense to work with such projects and spend their finances and time. Therefore, verification is an obligatory part of the work.
Yes, I understand this, that's all true. This is really an important part of this process. The only question is how exactly will the applications be accepted, how will this part function?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Yes, I understand this, that's all true. This is really an important part of this process. The only question is how exactly will the applications be accepted, how will this part function?
What exactly do you mean?
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

well, if I base my ICO project and I want to cooperate with Cryptfunder as I can start doing it. What sequence of actions will I need to perform in order for the expert commission to consider my project?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

well, if I base my ICO project and I want to cooperate with Cryptfunder as I can start doing it. What sequence of actions will I need to perform in order for the expert commission to consider my project?
It will be necessary to apply for this. The application process will be 100% online and available to the user at any time. Moreover, the application can be submitted both before the beginning of the period of ICO and after the start of this.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Interesting project, I liked the idea of this. And when can I take part in this? When does the tokensale start?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Quite an interesting and promising platform. Something tells me that this project will be in great demand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: