Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8590 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Quite an interesting and promising platform. Something tells me that this project will be in great demand.
You are absolutely right, now the percentage of SCAM projects is very high. And no one wants to somehow coordinate to change the situation on the market of new ICO
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Quite an interesting and promising platform. Something tells me that this project will be in great demand.
You are absolutely right, now the percentage of SCAM projects is very high. And no one wants to somehow coordinate to change the situation on the market of new ICO
As statistics for 2017 shows, almost every 2 projects turned out to be a SCAM
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Because the scammers immediately leaked how you can earn easy money on trusting and incompetent investors. Began to resort to this kind of deception
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Because the scammers immediately leaked how you can earn easy money on trusting and incompetent investors. Began to resort to this kind of deception
This is a very deep and controversial issue. On the one hand, the investor should be able to choose promising and successful projects. On the other hand, because of such cases, the credit of confidence in the cryptocurrency falls
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

This is a very deep and controversial issue. On the one hand, the investor should be able to choose promising and successful projects. On the other hand, because of such cases, the credit of confidence in the cryptocurrency falls
In fact, the fundamental problem and its nepremenno need to be addressed.  After all, most people who have ever stepped on these rakes will think that cryptocurrency is a huge community of scammers
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

In fact, the fundamental problem and its nepremenno need to be addressed.  After all, most people who have ever stepped on these rakes will think that cryptocurrency is a huge community of scammers
That is why this platform is being created ))) I am sure that with its appearance, the number of frivolous projects will significantly decrease
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

That is why this platform is being created ))) I am sure that with its appearance, the number of frivolous projects will significantly decrease
I fully agree with you. Necessary for the ICO selection
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

At first glance, the project inspires confidence and it can be considered as a future investment
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

At first glance, the project inspires confidence and it can be considered as a future investment
I really liked the design of the site, and a clear statement of the principles of the project and the plans of developers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

I really liked the design of the site, and a clear statement of the principles of the project and the plans of developers.
How do you think the developers will be able to collect hard cap?
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

this project is very intereted me because the concept is great and then i'm confident for this project will rise and rises. there is bounty program for this project i will follow it.
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

I think it's quite possible. Based on the ideas of the project, its technical components and the expertise of the developers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

I think it's quite possible. Based on the ideas of the project, its technical components and the expertise of the developers.
I hope the evaluation of new projects will be really truthful and projects will be appreciated
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

I hope the evaluation of new projects will be really truthful and projects will be appreciated
The developers will try in every way to surpass the existing standards of assessment ICO
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

The developers will try in every way to surpass the existing standards of assessment ICO
Still, the existing standards for assessing ICO sometimes give a misfire in terms of an adequate assessment of a project. Undoubtedly, we need new, more accurate ways to evaluate new ICO
Helen17

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Just to be clear, Cryptfunder is a crypto venture fund or just a listing tool for ICO's and help them to find investors?
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Still, the existing standards for assessing ICO sometimes give a misfire in terms of an adequate assessment of a project. Undoubtedly, we need new, more accurate ways to evaluate new ICO
We need a single system that will weed out frivolous ICO projects. I think this project to cope with this great
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

How much will be discounted tokens of the company ,which is financed by Cryptfunder?
imginy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

How much will be discounted tokens of the company ,which is financed by Cryptfunder?
Probably buying tokens will be cheaper than the presale price . The exact figures can not be called, you need to read the technical documentation of the project. In any case, for the beginning of promising projects of this kind, the springboard will be very useful, because most of the projects can not afford more funds for the development of the platform
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

The benefit of Cryptfunder funded ICO's and other blockchain companies it that they will have been vetted thoroughly by expert Cryptfunder researchers and staff. Any of the ICO in the Cryptfunder 'stable' are that much more trustworthy and any investors into those projects can have that extra piece of mind. I imagine that the 1st month after ICO commences, we will have 100's of applications, of which we plan on only (in the beginning) funding 3-5 per month, so a pretty hefty filtering process of choosing the best of the best!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: