Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure

It's very good that you have such educated and curious subscribers. Good luck in the development of the project. I'm sure you will be able to bring many new participants to the project!
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Wow, this is a very unusual project for our time! On average, every second project is associated with the exchange, or with the purchase and sale of crypto currency, or exchange
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Wow, this is a very unusual project for our time! On average, every second project is associated with the exchange, or with the purchase and sale of crypto currency, or exchange
I saw a similar project, but with a different name earlier, but I'm not sure that it was successful enough and I do not know if this project is working now!
imginy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

I saw a similar project, but with a different name earlier, but I'm not sure that it was successful enough and I do not know if this project is working now!
If you remembered the name of this project, then I think that it would not be a problem to find these projects on the network
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

to be honest, I do not remember such projects. It's very cool that there are people who are ready to help other people. Being an investor on this platform is very profitable
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

to be honest, I do not remember such projects. It's very cool that there are people who are ready to help other people. Being an investor on this platform is very profitable
Why are you so sure about this? I would look at the structure of the project in more detail. It seems to me that this project is crude and there are no guarantees in it
kainus78

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

Why are you so sure about this? I would look at the structure of the project in more detail. It seems to me that this project is crude and there are no guarantees in it
It's not so difficult to understand how this project works. For starters, the money that was invested in this project comes to the accounts of teams of promising projects that could not attract funds to themselves
imginy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

It's not so difficult to understand how this project works. For starters, the money that was invested in this project comes to the accounts of teams of promising projects that could not attract funds to themselves
Very controversial .. Who are involved in the selection of such projects? why these projects were not able to attract resources independently, and what benefit would those people who invested
mine777

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Very controversial .. Who are involved in the selection of such projects? why these projects were not able to attract resources independently, and what benefit would those people who invested
Projects that received support after on conditions advantageous for this platform sell their tokens as pre-sales, as well as provide their services
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Do you think it was more profitable to learn the names of these projects and start investing in them bypassing this platform? because it is possible to lose money!
kainus78

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I think that these projects could not attract funds because of bad advertising, or these projects only at the stage of the idea and for development they need advertising and money
imginy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I think that these projects could not attract funds because of bad advertising, or these projects only at the stage of the idea and for development they need advertising and money
In this case, the project becomes a real business angel for newer projects? I do not know how much this policy will be beneficial to the project team, but for the participants it is quite acceptable
mine777

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

In this case, the project becomes a real business angel for newer projects? I do not know how much this policy will be beneficial to the project team, but for the participants it is quite acceptable
I think that for their services the project team requests a high enough interest, from which part goes to repay the debt, and some goes in the form of earnings
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Very interesting thought. The project is really an angel business for many other projects, it's amazing! I hope that the development team will succeed
kainus78

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Very interesting thought. The project is really an angel business for many other projects, it's amazing! I hope that the development team will succeed
But it's really important that the project does not become an incubator for one-day platforms, or something similar. I believe that such projects should have good reporting
imginy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

But it's really important that the project does not become an incubator for one-day platforms, or something similar. I believe that such projects should have good reporting
I think that this project will be support not only for projects based on the block chain, but also for real projects. Why not? I think this is a very cost-effective proposal
mine777

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I think that this project will be support not only for projects based on the block chain, but also for real projects. Why not? I think this is a very cost-effective proposal
I think that because of the constant operations of input-output of funds from the crypto currency into Fiat, there will be a loss of interest in the form of a transfer commission.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Reporting to whom? Before the project participants who invested their money? I think it will be very difficult for a development team, but they can blog on a medium, for example
kainus78

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

I think that because of the constant operations of input-output of funds from the crypto currency into Fiat, there will be a loss of interest in the form of a transfer commission.
I agree, crypto-currency transfers will be much safer and faster. It is the crypto-exchange sites that will be the basis for this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: