Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Any questions I can answer for sure. This ICO starts May 25th and it is 9pm UTC time. Yes the bounty will also start soon.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

This interesting and innovative project can seriously affect the current state of affairs in the market of ICO projects.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

This interesting and innovative project can seriously affect the current state of affairs in the market of ICO projects.
How? What exactly do you mean, you can explain?
emontmon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Such a project can help to screen out unfavorable and fraudulent projects at an early stage. This can be a unique filter for many ICO projects.
maxbit

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Yes the bounty is going to be 3000 equiv ethereum value given to bounty participants and will be via stakes. I do have a translatin bounty as well for the white paper and the site in 11 languages.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Such a project can help to screen out unfavorable and fraudulent projects at an early stage. This can be a unique filter for many ICO projects.
Really? This is already more interesting. How exactly?
emontmon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 03:16:14 PM by emontmon

This project helps start-up ICO projects with funding. In order for the project to be approved for financing, it is necessary to undergo a certain verification. That is, for users, Cryptfunder can work as a filter for start-ups, in which it is worth investing.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

This project helps start-up ICO projects with funding. In order for the project to be approved for financing, it is necessary to undergo a certain verification. That is, for users, Cryptfunder can work as a filter for start-ups, in which it is worth investing.
That is, as part of this platform will work special experts who will evaluate the projects, right?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Hey. I accidentally found this project on the Internet.
Can anybody help me understand this?
maxbit

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

That is, as part of this platform will work special experts who will evaluate the projects, right?

Yes exactly, Cryptfunder will employ special team of experts to pour over the applications we receive to filter out all but the best projects as candidates for funding. If we receive 100 applications in any given month, the plan right now is to only accept and fund perhaps 3-5 worthy projects from the list. Some others that may be good candidates can go into the next months candidates to see if we pick those up as well.
leptoon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Hey. Let me try to help you. Maybe I will succeed.
What do you want to know first?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Tell me what you think about the project. Does he have a future?
Can it make a profit?
leptoon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Can it make a profit?
I joined the project not long ago. Therefore, I can not say much.
The project looks very promising. In addition, attention is paid to safety. It is very important.
emontmon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

This is so true. All projects will be subject to verification and only after that they will be able to work with this service.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Can it make a profit?
The project looks very promising. In addition, attention is paid to safety. It is very important.
Oh well. Do you know how many users are already participating in the project?
This is an indicator of a successful project.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

This is so true. All projects will be subject to verification and only after that they will be able to work with this service.
Now I understand what you're talking about. Experts of the Cryptfunder platform conduct their evaluations of these or those new projects and decide to work with them or not. Then it is easier for ordinary users to make a decision about the possibility to invest in it, based on the experts' assessment.
leptoon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Can it make a profit?
No, I do not know. Perhaps this information is known only to developers.
The normal user is not available. But I'm sure that enough people have been registered.
emontmon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Now I understand what you're talking about. Experts of the Cryptfunder platform conduct their evaluations of these or those new projects and decide to work with them or not. Then it is easier for ordinary users to make a decision about the possibility to invest in it, based on the experts' assessment.
Exactly. All right. I believe that this will be one of the main advantages of this system. Smiley
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Can it make a profit?
No, I do not know. Perhaps this information is known only to developers.
The normal user is not available. But I'm sure that enough people have been registered.
You mean enough for the project to work successfully?
Or I'm wrong? Explain please.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

I'm curious to know how many project-funded they expect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: