Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8590 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Why should I choose your project? Tell me, please
Yes! I'm also interested in this
What are the benefits of the project?
 Huh
At first

Our funding of worthy and disruptive startups and blockchain companies is not only a benefit to Cryptfunder and its token holders, but to the cryptocommunity as a whole. Providing adequete and neccessary funding for projects that deserve the light of day, building a reputation inside and outside for blockchain startups.

Secondly

Being able to recieve massive amounts of highly discounted, in many cases pre-ICO tokens is the benefit that Cryptfunder has been built around. This substantial foundation will serve to secure Cryptfunders future as well as our token holders futures as we progress in the post-ICO environment.

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
Tell us about bonuses)) Bonuses are very important for me))
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
When does the launch of the ICO start?
 Huh
And when does the launch of the ICO end?))
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Huh
At first

Our funding of worthy and disruptive startups and blockchain companies is not only a benefit to Cryptfunder and its token holders, but to the cryptocommunity as a whole. Providing adequete and neccessary funding for projects that deserve the light of day, building a reputation inside and outside for blockchain startups.

Secondly

Being able to recieve massive amounts of highly discounted, in many cases pre-ICO tokens is the benefit that Cryptfunder has been built around. This substantial foundation will serve to secure Cryptfunders future as well as our token holders futures as we progress in the post-ICO environment.

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh
The ICO sale schedule starts on May 25, 2018 at 9:00 pm UTC and ends on July 8, 2018 at 9:00 pm UTC. The duration of the ICO is 45 days or until all 20 million ICO tokens are sold. The tokens to be sold at the ICO sale represent 50% of the total supply of 40,000,000 tokens.

vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh
The ICO sale schedule starts on May 25, 2018 at 9:00 pm UTC and ends on July 8, 2018 at 9:00 pm UTC. The duration of the ICO is 45 days or until all 20 million ICO tokens are sold. The tokens to be sold at the ICO sale represent 50% of the total supply of 40,000,000 tokens.

How will the ICO be distributed?
What parts? What percentage?
 Huh
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh

Huh
I'm interested in marketing! What percentage will be marketing?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh

Huh
Startup ICO Funding, 50%
This item designates the funding for ICO startups allocated from the Cryptfunder initial ICO token sale at 50% of the proceeds from the Cryptfunder ICO sale will be allocated to the use of funding worthy ICO startup applicants.
Operations & Administration, 20%
The core critical operations needed to accomplish our main goal of funding ICO startups, application vetting, and for other day to day operations critical to the success of Cryptfunder on an ongoing basis.
Legal & Regulations, 15%
Attorney fees to cover legal, regulations, compliance, contract negotiations, and other legalities concerning the operation of Cryptfunder. This allocation
is sufficient to cover these expenses and other unexpected fundings that may arise.
Marketing, PR and Advertising, 10%
Allocated towards the marketing, public relations and advertising of Cryptfunder and any related activities. This will not only maintain the public relations but seeks to increase awareness of Cryptfunder on a large scale.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh

Huh
Startup ICO Funding, 50%
This item designates the funding for ICO startups allocated from the Cryptfunder initial ICO token sale at 50% of the proceeds from the Cryptfunder ICO sale will be allocated to the use of funding worthy ICO startup applicants.
The core critical operations needed to accomplish our main goal of funding ICO startups, application vetting, and for other day to day operations critical to the success of Cryptfunder on an ongoing basis.
Legal & Regulations, 15%
Attorney fees to cover legal, regulations, compliance, contract negotiations, and other legalities concerning the operation of Cryptfunder. This allocation
is sufficient to cover these expenses and other unexpected fundings that may arise.
Allocated towards the marketing, public relations and advertising of Cryptfunder and any related activities. This will not only maintain the public relations but seeks to increase awareness of Cryptfunder on a large scale.

Thank you for answering the questions! The idea of the project is very good
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh

Huh
Startup ICO Funding, 50%
Legal & Regulations, 15%

Yes - Yes! The project is just wonderful
I will participate
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Huh
At first

Secondly

Wow! It is very cool!
Cool project))
 Smiley
BONUS STAGES

Stage 1:
15% May 25- May 29
Stage 2:
10% May 30th - June 3rd
Stage 3:
5% June 4th - June 8th
Stage 4:
2% June 9th - June 13th
Stage 5:
0% June 14th - July 8th

Tell me please)
 Huh

Huh
Startup ICO Funding, 50%
Legal & Regulations, 15%

Yes - Yes! The project is just wonderful
I will participate

Thank you! Join now! Good luck))
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

We are planning on the Bounty release today, stay tuned! Hopefully we will pull off the bounty kickoff for 3000 ETH combined equiv
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

So, what is the goals of this project?
Will you be centre for Startup ICO. I hope this team run this project smoothly and success in Sale.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

We are planning on the Bounty release today, stay tuned! Hopefully we will pull off the bounty kickoff for 3000 ETH combined equiv

I will be happy to participate in the Bounty campaign. With a good advertising budget, you will undoubtedly achieve your goal.
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Bounty Program Live now

Cryptfunder ⚡️FUNDING FOR ICO'S⚡️WELCOME TO THE GROUND FLOOR🔥Reward 3000 ETH - join now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371

redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me.
This means that the project is very good.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me.
Hello. I think so too. The project is working at a high level.
If security is not provided here, it is unlikely that users will participate.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Okay, so I can be calm. And what about the development team? Who are they?
Guys, can you tell me that?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

These are professionals who have long been working in this field.
Therefore, they do not have any problems.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

I have a few more questions about the team. Are they from the same country?
Do they have enough experience to make the project successful?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Hmm, as far as I know, no, they are from different countries.
But this does not prevent them from working together. And they do it very well.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

I hope that you are right. I want to make a profit and I think that this is where I can get it.
You agree with me?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I hope that you are right. I want to make a profit and I think that this is where I can get it.
You agree with me?
Wow, what self-confidence. It is commendable.
If you do everything right, you can earn. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: