Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
I repeat: there is no one who would force you to buy a crypto currency other than yourself. You can decide for yourself whether the project of your investments is worthy, and whether your money will return
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Great news! it can only mean that people who have already become participants during the pre-sale can get a high interest for their investments
Is it at this stage that the pre-sale has already ended? It seems to me that at the moment the purchase of coins is possible!
Coins can really be purchased now, moreover with bonuses, which expire after a time! There is some problem in the fact that on the website this information is given very difficult
I agree! The site has a road map, but also other notes on the current state of the project. Some say that pre-sales are over, some have written a bonus that can be obtained from pre-sale now!
kainus78

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

Great news! it can only mean that people who have already become participants during the pre-sale can get a high interest for their investments
Is it at this stage that the pre-sale has already ended? It seems to me that at the moment the purchase of coins is possible!
Coins can really be purchased now, moreover with bonuses, which expire after a time! There is some problem in the fact that on the website this information is given very difficult
I agree! The site has a road map, but also other notes on the current state of the project. Some say that pre-sales are over, some have written a bonus that can be obtained from pre-sale now!
I'm in favor of a single system, where there will only be a road map, which will clearly show the boundaries of the timeframe for the project
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
I repeat: there is no one who would force you to buy a crypto currency other than yourself. You can decide for yourself whether the project of your investments is worthy, and whether your money will return
And yet: did you take this information from the sites for pumping? Large investors do not write anything just like that, and as a rule, such information rarely arrives at the forums, being true
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Exactly, no one is forcing anybody to buy the tokens in the ICO, it is your interest whether to buy the token or not. If you find the potential in the project and team has the ability to fund the startup companies only if you believe them.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

And yet: did you take this information from the sites for pumping? Large investors do not write anything just like that, and as a rule, such information rarely arrives at the forums, being true
I signed up for the channel in a telegram in which an experienced investor conducts his blog. There he makes independent reviews of projects that in his opinion are of interest for investment
kainus78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

But on the other hand, all information is perfectly structured in a onepager. Those who do not have enough time to read information on the site, or in white paper can safely follow the link
rentodev

Activity: 258

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

But on the other hand, all information is perfectly structured in a single page. Those who do not have enough time to read information on the site, or in white paper can safely follow the link
I have never seen this "one-pager". Give me a link to view it. I will be very grateful for your help!
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Exactly, no one is forcing anybody to buy the tokens in the ICO, it is your interest whether to buy the token or not. If you find the potential in the project and team has the ability to fund the startup companies only if you believe them.
Any investment in a crypto-currency project is an investment with an increased risk. In any case, the investor has to trust the project team.
But he makes the decision himself
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Any investment in a crypto-currency project is an investment with an increased risk. In any case, the investor has to trust the project team.
But he makes the decision himself
In fact, investors now do not make independent decisions. Decision-making is influenced by a variety of factors, from advertising to fake suggestions through forums
kainus78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

But on the other hand, all information is perfectly structured in a single page. Those who do not have enough time to read information on the site, or in white paper can safely follow the link
I have never seen this "one-pager". Give me a link to view it. I will be very grateful for your help!
In the section of documents on the main page of the site there is a link to it. Here it is:
https://www.cryptfunder.io/documents/Cryptfunder%20-%20One%20Pager.pdf
mothermole1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Quite an interesting project, but now there are so many different ICO publications that exhibit different assessments of new projects on the basis of which it is possible to draw a conclusion about the project
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Quite an interesting project, but now there are so many different ICO publications that exhibit different assessments of new projects on the basis of which it is possible to draw a conclusion about the project
You have a little misunderstood the essence of this project. The project will provide financing for promising ICO projects and not just to evaluate them.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

You have a little misunderstood the essence of this project. The project will provide financing for promising ICO projects and not just to evaluate them.
What benefit will developers have when investing in new ICO?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Tokens of new projects will be redeemed at a large discount ,which in turn gives the project a very good chance in the future to get more profit in the development of new projects.
Tobius

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

Tokens of new projects will be redeemed at a large discount ,which in turn gives the project a very good chance in the future to get more profit in the development of new projects.
For new projects it will be a very good help to start. After all, today the development of new projects often stops because of the impossibility of additional funding.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

For new projects it will be a very good help to start. After all, today the development of new projects often stops because of the impossibility of additional funding.
You can look at it from the other side. As it seems to me, if the project is really so promising, as a rule, with the collection of funds for the ICO, it has no problems .
Tobius

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

You can look at it from the other side. As it seems to me, if the project is really so promising, as a rule, with the collection of funds for the ICO, it has no problems .
A very common phenomenon when the project to hard cap is not enough just a couple of cents . In general, there are many reasons why promising projects with a strong team have difficulties in developing the project and bringing it to the market.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

A very common phenomenon when the project to hard cap is not enough just a couple of cents . In general, there are many reasons why promising projects with a strong team have difficulties in developing the project and bringing it to the market.
Of course, financing of this kind will ensure the successful launch and development of the project. The developers will be sure that they will get the funds for the further development of the project
Tobius

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Of course, financing of this kind will ensure the successful launch and development of the project. The developers will be sure that they will get the funds for the further development of the project
Given how many now doubtful Scam projects, this platform will be very useful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: