Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

The cryptocurrency community is full of incomprehensible and having no future ICO. You need to take some action and do something to fight it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

The cryptocurrency community is full of incomprehensible and having no future ICO. You need to take some action and do something to fight it.
I think this project will contribute greatly to this.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

In general, the project is very promising and I think it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.
Benni Scherz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

I understood the concept and I like it. Can you tell me, what are differences between Cryptfunder and, for example, Wings?
mothermole1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

In general, the project is very promising and I think it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.
Given the fact that the number of tokens is relatively small, it can be concluded that its price may become very large in the future. I think many investors have already considered this project and are waiting for the start of the ICO.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Given the fact that the number of tokens is relatively small, it can be concluded that its price may become very large in the future. I think many investors have already considered this project and are waiting for the start of the ICO.
45 days for sale this is a very long period of time for such a promising project, I think the tokens will be sold out in the first week of sales and maybe faster)
mothermole1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

45 days for sale this is a very long period of time for such a promising project, I think the tokens will be sold out in the first week of sales and maybe faster)
Before the start of the ICO there is still time , the project needs even more hype. Although I, too, think that hard cap gather very quickly. High ratings of this project, a strong team, an interesting idea, the project has all the data to become successful
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I understood the concept and I like it. Can you tell me, what are differences between Cryptfunder and, for example, Wings?
Wings is more community centric, voting on DAO and projects. We are picking and choosing for laser accuracy of what projects we want and feel have highest potential for success and token value growth over time. We will be choosing the best projects and funding them directly in exchange for their tokens as negotiated.
Irvine Scottish

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

I'm sure that Cryptfunder will regulate and analyze ICOs carefuly, otherwise the project will disappear very soon
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

I am so happy that community of this project become stronger. I hope they will continue to make me happy. I am sure that this project will be successful and popular.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

I am so happy that community of this project become stronger. I hope they will continue to make me happy. I am sure that this project will be successful and popular.
I can agree with you. Few gays ago they added different interesting people to their team. They supposed to give to the project all that they could give for this project.
Kheg

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

I can agree with you. Few gays ago they added different interesting people to their team. They supposed to give to the project all that they could give for this project.
I have recently read something about it, but without details. Can you tell me more about those team members that were added to Cryptfunder?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

I have recently read something about it, but without details. Can you tell me more about those team members that were added to Cryptfunder?
There is so much information, so it will be a long time to wright down all that info. I can only add to that information that they are really talented and high qualified people. They will do everything to improve the project.
Kheg

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

There is so much information, so it will be a long time to wright down all that info. I can only add to that information that they are really talented and high qualified people. They will do everything to improve the project.
It is very good, but I don’t know where to find this info. Can you send me some links, please? I will save my time so much.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

It is very good, but I don’t know where to find this info. Can you send me some links, please? I will save my time so much.
Ok. You can find these announcements on their medium account. There are small articles about each advisor. Here is the first one
https://medium.com/@cryptfunder/ronald-aai-joins-cryptfunder-as-technology-lead-ef7191f4e186
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Kheg

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Ok. You can find these announcements on their medium account. There are small articles about each advisor. Here is the first one
https://medium.com/@cryptfunder/ronald-aai-joins-cryptfunder-as-technology-lead-ef7191f4e186

Thank you so much. I think it is enough, because I will find other posts by myself. I hope that this development temp will be supported by cryptfunder’s team and the project will achieve new goals.
hobopete

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
hobopete

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
Of course, there are. You will be happy to notice how much tokens you can get. More followers you have, more coins can be put in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: