Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Wow. It so great. Finally, they’ve launched their bounty campaign. I hope their bounty pool will be enough for all people that want to participate.
Are you serious? It is wonderful I think. Do you know how big will be this pool? I am really interested in this bounty campaign and I hope to earn some tokens.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

Wow. It so great. Finally, they’ve launched their bounty campaign. I hope their bounty pool will be enough for all people that want to participate.
Are you serious? It is wonderful I think. Do you know how big will be this pool? I am really interested in this bounty campaign and I hope to earn some tokens.
If I got it right, the pool is 3000 eth. It is an impressive amount, but project is promising and pretty popular on the market. Maybe, devs will increase the sum.
hobopete

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

If I got it right, the pool is 3000 eth. It is an impressive amount, but project is promising and pretty popular on the market. Maybe, devs will increase the sum.
I don’t think so. In my opinion it is an optimum amount. Besides, as you said the project is very popular, but it still need to be popularized.
Brushan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

I don’t think so. In my opinion it is an optimum amount. Besides, as you said the project is very popular, but it still need to be popularized.
Maybe, you are right. I just like how the team is working and how fast develops the project. I think it is on the most promising project on the current crypto market.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Maybe, you are right. I just like how the team is working and how fast develops the project. I think it is on the most promising project on the current crypto market.
Do you know where is the bounty available? I mean in what exactly social media or websites? Is there needed any translations?
Brushan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Do you know where is the bounty available? I mean in what exactly social media or websites? Is there needed any translations?
There is a bounty program for twitter, facebook, reddit, telegram, Instagram and others. Of course, they need translation on different languages. You need to talk with bounty manager and he will difenetely answer all your questions.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

There is a bounty program for twitter, facebook, reddit, telegram, Instagram and others. Of course, they need translation on different languages. You need to talk with bounty manager and he will difenetely answer all your questions.
Thanks for your advises and help. Where can I find more details about the Cryptfunder’s bounty campaign?
Brushan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Thanks for your advises and help. Where can I find more details about the Cryptfunder’s bounty campaign?
They’ve launched it here, on bitcointalk. Here is the link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
Kheg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
Why do think so? I thought it is a fixed price for this project, or I just don’t know something maybe. Can you tell me why?
Kheg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Why do think so? I thought it is a fixed price for this project, or I just don’t know something maybe. Can you tell me why?
I am just assuming that it will rise. Look how popular is this project. Team is very professional and I think success will be amazing.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

I am just assuming that it will rise. Look how popular is this project. Team is very professional and I think success will be amazing.
It seems logic, especially, because I have never heard about platforms like this. It an impressive innovation I think.
Theraty

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

It seems logic, especially, because I have never heard about platforms like this. It an impressive innovation I think.
You are right this project deserves high priority and special attention. People who understand it will invest their money in cryptfunder and will increase their profit in a short time. I guess they will get even more than they could imagine.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

You are right this project deserves high priority and special attention. People who understand it will invest their money in cryptfunder and will increase their profit in a short time. I guess they will get even more than they could imagine.
I like what you are trying to say. Cryptfunder is really makes me believe in it. Also, it is a project for lazy people. You don’t need to do anything, except few clicks. Of course, you need to have money.
Theraty

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

I like what you are trying to say. Cryptfunder is really makes me believe in it. Also, it is a project for lazy people. You don’t need to do anything, except few clicks. Of course, you need to have money.
Lazy? It is interesting. Why do you think so? This assertion seems to me pretty strange, especially, when its connected to this project.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Lazy? It is interesting. Why do you think so? This assertion seems to me pretty strange, especially, when its connected to this project.
Ow, I only meant that this project is well-designed and it is easy in use. Also, it saves your time. There is no need to waste time to make a research for perfect project to invest in. Everything will be done thanks to Cryptfunder. I am one of those lazy people. I don’t want to do all of these actions, if someone else can do it for me.
emontmon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

As far as I understand this project is more than just a good investment tool. This will have a positive effect on the whole market as a whole and this will support the community and help it to develop actively.
Kheg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

As far as I understand this project is more than just a good investment tool. This will have a positive effect on the whole market as a whole and this will support the community and help it to develop actively.
Of course, this project is obtained as a kind of filter in the world of ICO projects. This helps to eliminate those projects that came to this market for money and helps to develop projects that seek to promote some modern technology.
emontmon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Of course, this project is obtained as a kind of filter in the world of ICO projects. This helps to eliminate those projects that came to this market for money and helps to develop projects that seek to promote some modern technology.
But while I am worried about one thing, exactly how will projects not be screened out? Can there be a situation that a really interesting and meaningful project will be missed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: