Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Have you seen how much money developers give to run a bounty program? up to 3000 Ethers!
This is very much for ordinary advertising !!
This is really a large amount of money, but any project can provide such a budget. All the money is distributed among the members of the bounty program, because there will be a lot of them
Do you really think that this is the usual amount for starting a bounty program? When allocating resources, it turns out that each participant will receive a lot
I think that this is a good motivation to participate in this program, is not it?
usually in the bounty programs more earn those who do something for reasons of assistance to the project. They are the most altruistic approach to business
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Have you seen how much money developers give to run a bounty program? up to 3000 Ethers!
This is really a large amount of money, but any project can provide such a budget. All the money is distributed among the members of the bounty program, because there will be a lot of them
Do you really think that this is the usual amount for starting a bounty program? When allocating resources, it turns out that each participant will receive a lot
I think that this is a good motivation to participate in this program, is not it?
usually in the bounty programs more earn those who do something for reasons of assistance to the project. They are the most altruistic approach to business
In this world there are no altruists left, as I believe. All that people do is make money, and many do it well and through bounty programs
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

In this world there are no altruists left, as I believe. All that people do is make money, and many do it well and through bounty programs
Many, but not all. This creates the ground for talented journalists and videographers who create high-quality content and accordingly receive good money for it
redlay

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Great news! it can only mean that people who have already become participants during the pre-sale can get a high interest for their investments
Is it at this stage that the pre-sale has already ended? It seems to me that at the moment the purchase of coins is possible!
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Great news! it can only mean that people who have already become participants during the pre-sale can get a high interest for their investments
Is it at this stage that the pre-sale has already ended? It seems to me that at the moment the purchase of coins is possible!
Coins can really be purchased now, moreover with bonuses, which expire after a time! There is some problem in the fact that on the website this information is given very difficult
redlay

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Coins can really be purchased now, moreover with bonuses, which expire after a time! There is some problem in the fact that on the website this information is given very difficult
I agree! The site has a road map, but also other notes on the current state of the project. Some say that pre-sales are over, some have written a bonus that can be obtained from pre-sale now!
leptoon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

I agree! The site has a road map, but also other notes on the current state of the project. Some say that pre-sales are over, some have written a bonus that can be obtained from pre-sale now!
But on the other hand, all information is perfectly structured in a single page. Those who do not have enough time to read information on the site, or in white paper can safely follow the link
redlay

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

But on the other hand, all information is perfectly structured in a single page. Those who do not have enough time to read information on the site, or in white paper can safely follow the link
I have never seen this "one-pager". Give me a link to view it. I will be very grateful for your help!
leptoon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

I have never seen this "one-pager". Give me a link to view it. I will be very grateful for your help!
In the section of documents on the main page of the site there is a link to it. Here it is:
https://www.cryptfunder.io/documents/Cryptfunder%20-%20One%20Pager.pdf
vvv8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
vvv8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
I repeat: there is no one who would force you to buy a crypto currency other than yourself. You can decide for yourself whether the project of your investments is worthy, and whether your money will return
leptoon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

I repeat: there is no one who would force you to buy a crypto currency other than yourself. You can decide for yourself whether the project of your investments is worthy, and whether your money will return
Exactly, no one is forcing anybody to buy the tokens in the ICO, it is your interest whether to buy the token or not. If you find the potential in the project and team has the ability to fund the startup companies only if you believe them.
vvv8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Exactly, no one is forcing anybody to buy the tokens in the ICO, it is your interest whether to buy the token or not. If you find the potential in the project and team has the ability to fund the startup companies only if you believe them.
Any investment in a crypto-currency project is an investment with an increased risk. In any case, the investor has to trust the project team.
But he makes the decision himself
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Quite an interesting project, but now there are so many different ICO publications that exhibit different assessments of new projects on the basis of which it is possible to draw a conclusion about the project
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

With the concept of funding to initiate an ICO and blockchain-based company, CRYPTFUNDER is definitely a big company
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Token ICO sale is not yet live but launches May 25, 2018 @ 9pm UTC time. The token bounty is going on now and is a great way for diligent individuals to gain los of CFND tokens. Cryptfunder also has the Cryptfunder Video Creation Contest *LIVE* for 400 Ethereum equivalent!

CRYPTFUNDER VIDEO CONTEST
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

Great news. Mrs Debra McCann has been a social media consultant for CRYPTFUNDER!
She has a lot of experience in blockchain, such as improved electronic money solutions, she has created systems to increase blockchain efficiency and increase the exposure of electronic money projects in general.
What about marketing mentor experience?
She has managed social media marketing for Loci, Unilot, Viewly, Karuna and SET, as blockchain consultants for Blockchain conferences in India and World Blockchain and Token Summit held in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiF3k2BFUL8/
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Did I understand correctly? In your opinion, do you choose quality projects and promote them? if so, I will be happy to participate))) because I saw a couple of such projects, and after entering the exchange they brought a good profit to the investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: