Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:25:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8586 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Hey, there. Who knows what is the hardcup for this project? I am interested in this question cuz I need to know what I can expect from it.
The hardcup is 60000 eth. I think the softcup is more significant than hardcup. My expectations about this project are pretty high.
You are so sure about future of Cryptofunder. I like the project and I think they will be great. I just want to know your opinion
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Hey, there. Who knows what is the hardcup for this project? I am interested in this question cuz I need to know what I can expect from it.
The hardcup is 60000 eth. I think the softcup is more significant than hardcup. My expectations about this project are pretty high.
You are so sure about future of Cryptofunder. I like the project and I think they will be great. I just want to know your opinion
I am sure. The sofcup is 3000eth. I think they will soon reach this amount. It will be a sensation. There many funding projects, but I think it is the best.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

I like this idea so much. Never know what project will be successful and how correctly invest money. How much projects will they invest in per month?
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

I am sure. The sofcup is 3000eth. I think they will soon reach this amount. It will be a sensation. There many funding projects, but I think it is the best.
I hope everything will go peachy. It will be on the top of the current market, because no one can offer as much as Cryptfunder can!
hobopete

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I like this idea so much. Never know what project will be successful and how correctly invest money. How much projects will they invest in per month?
Cryptfunder offers ability to be faster and more successful than other. In the white paper were announced 3-5 fundings every month. 
Tobius

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Cryptfunder offers ability to be faster and more successful than other. In the white paper were announced 3-5 fundings every month. 
Will they increase this amount? I think it is not enough for community. Community is strong if developers are flexible and know what users want.
hobopete

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:11 AM

Will they increase this amount? I think it is not enough for community. Community is strong if developers are flexible and know what users want.
Omg. It is obvious that team really knows what they do. There is also said that this amount will increase after a short time. Devs want to give possibility to grow to their community. 
Tobius

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Omg. It is obvious that team really knows what they do. There is also said that this amount will increase after a short time. Devs want to give possibility to grow to their community. 
Now I see it. It is great I think. I hope they will save this pace of development and I am sure that they will be on the top. Do you know their plans?
hobopete

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

Now I see it. It is great I think. I hope they will save this pace of development and I am sure that they will be on the top. Do you know their plans?
Yep, I know. They have great plans for next several months. For example, in September they will list their tokens on the first exchange and improve the system. 
Theraty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

Yep, I know. They have great plans for next several months. For example, in September they will list their tokens on the first exchange and improve the system. 
Wow. It looks so exciting. Do you when they will they make the first ico funding? I hope it will be soon. I will be happy to see how it works.
hobopete

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

Wow. It looks so exciting. Do you when they will they make the first ico funding? I hope it will be soon. I will be happy to see how it works.
Probably it will happen in July. But, it is a fat growing company. Maybe they will change the date and make it earlier. I think they have enough resources.
Theraty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

Probably it will happen in July. But, it is a fat growing company. Maybe they will change the date and make it earlier. I think they have enough resources.
It will be wonderful. Anyway, I don't it is too long to wait it till July.  Besides this project really deserves even a long waiting. 
hobopete

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

It will be wonderful. Anyway, I don't it is too long to wait it till July.  Besides this project really deserves even a long waiting. 
Yes, you are right. I wish good like to this project and many thanks to the team. They made an exciting product. 
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Yes we start out by offering funding for 3-5 for the first month out of the ICO commencement gate, then as efficiencies develop and processes are established, increase our funding levels. We don't want to arbitrarily increase the number of ICO or startups funded, but fund those projects as it makes sense in relation to the quality of the ICO. Hope that helps.

Yes the hard cap: 60000 ETH
Soft Cap: 3000 ETH
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

And how exactly will the projects starting with ICO be able to work with this future service?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

And how exactly will the projects starting with ICO be able to work with this future service?
What exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand your question
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

For example, I am the founder of a new ICO project, and I would like to see that Cryptofunder partially financed our project. How can i do this? Who do I have to contact and how?
redlay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

For example, I am the founder of a new ICO project, and I would like to see that Cryptofunder partially financed our project. How can i do this? Who do I have to contact and how?
For this you can leave a request on the website of the project. They claim that applications will be accepted and processed around the clock.
Kheg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

For this you can leave a request on the website of the project. They claim that applications will be accepted and processed around the clock.
That sounds interesting. I understand that experts are starting to evaluate projects already at the stage of filing these applications right?
redlay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

That sounds interesting. I understand that experts are starting to evaluate projects already at the stage of filing these applications right?
Well it turns out that yes, that's it. In either case, the manager will contact you in the future to discuss the details of your ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: