Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Wow. It so great. Finally, they’ve launched their bounty campaign. I hope their bounty pool will be enough for all people that want to participate.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Wow. It so great. Finally, they’ve launched their bounty campaign. I hope their bounty pool will be enough for all people that want to participate.
Are you serious? It is wonderful I think. Do you know how big will be this pool? I am really interested in this bounty campaign and I hope to earn some tokens.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Are you serious? It is wonderful I think. Do you know how big will be this pool? I am really interested in this bounty campaign and I hope to earn some tokens.
If I got it right, the pool is 3000 eth. It is an impressive amount, but project is promising and pretty popular on the market. Maybe, devs will increase the sum.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

If I got it right, the pool is 3000 eth. It is an impressive amount, but project is promising and pretty popular on the market. Maybe, devs will increase the sum.
I don’t think so. In my opinion it is an optimum amount. Besides, as you said the project is very popular, but it still need to be popularized.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

I don’t think so. In my opinion it is an optimum amount. Besides, as you said the project is very popular, but it still need to be popularized.
Maybe, you are right. I just like how the team is working and how fast develops the project. I think it is on the most promising project on the current crypto market.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Maybe, you are right. I just like how the team is working and how fast develops the project. I think it is on the most promising project on the current crypto market.
Do you know where is the bounty available? I mean in what exactly social media or websites? Is there needed any translations?
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Do you know where is the bounty available? I mean in what exactly social media or websites? Is there needed any translations?
There is a bounty program for twitter, facebook, reddit, telegram, Instagram and others. Of course, they need translation on different languages. You need to talk with bounty manager and he will difenetely answer all your questions.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

There is a bounty program for twitter, facebook, reddit, telegram, Instagram and others. Of course, they need translation on different languages. You need to talk with bounty manager and he will difenetely answer all your questions.
Thanks for your advises and help. Where can I find more details about the Cryptfunder’s bounty campaign?
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Thanks for your advises and help. Where can I find more details about the Cryptfunder’s bounty campaign?
They’ve launched it here, on bitcointalk. Here is the link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371
tengui

Activity: 530

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

They’ve launched it here, on bitcointalk. Here is the link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371
Thanks for the information. This is a golden opportunity to join and participate in the project. I see the potential of the project is huge and everyone knows the popularity of the project. This will be an attraction for investors. I will soon join a bounty campaign.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me

You can take part in the bounty program and watch the project! For this you will receive project tokens, to which you can exchange various services of the project or sell them.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: