Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
As you think how many will need time to this project brought together hard cap?
Judging by what a huge community of this project, what a team of developers and what high ratings this project has received from ICO publications, I think it will take 2 weeks no more
Very optimistic and unexpected statement from your side)) I think it will take more time. After 15 days, the ICO will start, then it will be more clear how actively people will buy tokens of this project
Honestly going into the topic of this project, the first thing he saw rating of 4.8, I can immediately say what the project worthwhile . It may seem a little silly to me. Turning to the web site and read the white paper I can say that the project really shoot
I think this is one of the most interesting and attractive ICO 2018
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
Judging by what a huge community of this project, what a team of developers and what high ratings this project has received from ICO publications, I think it will take 2 weeks no more
Very optimistic and unexpected statement from your side)) I think it will take more time. After 15 days, the ICO will start, then it will be more clear how actively people will buy tokens of this project
Honestly going into the topic of this project, the first thing he saw rating of 4.8, I can immediately say what the project worthwhile . It may seem a little silly to me. Turning to the web site and read the white paper I can say that the project really shoot
Realizing that this project already has an involuntary desire to see the details of the ICO ,the development team . As I believe this project will find its practical application in many people associated with cryptocurrency
vvv8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Realizing that this project already has an involuntary desire to see the details of the ICO ,the development team . As I believe this project will find its practical application in many people associated with cryptocurrency
What do you think is the growth potential of this token and how soon will we see a positive growth chart ?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

What do you think is the growth potential of this token and how soon will we see a positive growth chart ?
Everything will depend on how many people who invest in this project really believe in its success and aim to keep these tokens as long as possible. Because as practice shows, the majority of them merge at the first opportunity and the price token from this very suffering
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Given the fact that the total supply of only 40 million tokens, it can be concluded that the price of it can be very high, everything will depend on the demand and popularity of the project
vvv8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Given the fact that the total supply of only 40 million tokens, it can be concluded that the price of it can be very high, everything will depend on the demand and popularity of the project
Do you compare the total capitalization of all existing cryptocurrencies ?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Of course ,if the volume of production of coins is very large such as ripple or cardano , it is unlikely that the price of one coin when it passes for $ 10, which is also very difficult
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Of course ,if the volume of production of coins is very large such as ripple or cardano , it is unlikely that the price of one coin when it passes for $ 10, which is also very difficult
The volume of production of these coins exceeds tens of billions, it's clear that no matter how well things go for these projects, the price will never be such as ethereum or bitcoin
vvv8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

The volume of production of these coins exceeds tens of billions, it's clear that no matter how well things go for these projects, the price will never be such as ethereum or bitcoin
It seems to me that you have token this project a good chance to break $ 100 in a couple of years and maybe even more. Looking what the general situation will be in the cryptocurrency market
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

The project will certainly be popular in the cryptocommunity. Hope we see a really good product
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

The project will certainly be popular in the cryptocommunity. Hope we see a really good product
The application will greatly contribute to the development of the ICO market,because today it is simply filled with incomprehensible dubious projects that have absolutely nothing.
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

The application will greatly contribute to the development of the ICO market,because today it is simply filled with incomprehensible dubious projects that have absolutely nothing.
Here you are right more than ever, because of fraudulent projects, most people have a negative impression of investing in ICO. But the project has another function ,it will help really worthy projects to develop
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Here you are right more than ever, because of fraudulent projects, most people have a negative impression of investing in ICO. But the project has another function ,it will help really worthy projects to develop
Is it profitable for projects to sell tokens with such discounts to ensure their funding is a big question
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Is it profitable for projects to sell tokens with such discounts to ensure their funding is a big question
For some projects this will guarantee the implementation and successful completion of the development. Since many projects face various difficulties during the development stage.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

For some projects this will guarantee the implementation and successful completion of the development. Since many projects face various difficulties during the development stage.
Suppose, in theory, if the project is successful, will it not collect the required amount on the ICO?
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

Suppose, in theory, if the project is successful, will it not collect the required amount on the ICO?
Think about it , if the general director will be offered financing of the project in exchange for the tokens of the project purchased with a good discount, will he give up the guaranteed result???
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Think about it , if the general director will be offered financing of the project in exchange for the tokens of the project purchased with a good discount, will he give up the guaranteed result???
If we consider the project in the future, it is possible and really will be profitable. After all, the price of tokens in any case will increase if this project is really in demand
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me. This means that the project is very good.
leptoon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Hey. I noticed that the project provides security for user data and security of means. It pleased me. This means that the project is very good.
Hello. I think so too. The project is working at a high level. If security is not provided here, it is unlikely that users will participate.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Hello. I think so too. The project is working at a high level. If security is not provided here, it is unlikely that users will participate.
Okay, so I can be calm. And what about the development team? Who are they? Guys, can you tell me that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: