Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I like this project, but I still don't know anything about the bounty campaign. Do they have the bounty campaign? I will like to participate. 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I like this project, but I still don't know anything about the bounty campaign. Do they have the bounty campaign? I will like to participate. 
Of course, there is the bounty campaign. Also, they reserved an enormous bounty pool- 1m of tokens. I think it shows how serious they are. 
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

What kind of projects will CRYPTFUNDER invest on? What will be the procedure for selecting a investment opportunity you will invest in?
Tobius

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Of course, there is the bounty campaign. Also, they reserved an enormous bounty pool- 1m of tokens. I think it shows how serious they are. 
Omg. Is this serious? They really think about their community. How long it will continue? Is there a possibility to translate the whitelist and other stuff?
hobopete

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Omg. Is this serious? They really think about their community. How long it will continue? Is there a possibility to translate the whitelist and other stuff?
Of course, there are these possibilities. I think you need to find the link or connect with bounty managers. Probably, they will be more helpful in these questions.
Tobius

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Of course, there are these possibilities. I think you need to find the link or connect with bounty managers. Probably, they will be more helpful in these questions.
Ok. Thank you for your advices. You have already been helpful. I think I will do my best to take this opportunity, because this project is really something out of the box.
hobopete

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Ok. Thank you for your advices. You have already been helpful. I think I will do my best to take this opportunity, because this project is really something out of the box.
Yes, you are totally right. Besides, there is running only the 4th week, so you haven't lost much time. You can catch up and be on the top.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Thank god there are such project as Cryptfunder it makes me believe in the progressive future of our society. I hope people will support this project will develop and be successful. 
Brushan

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Thank god there are such project as Cryptfunder it makes me believe in the progressive future of our society. I hope people will support this project will develop and be successful. 
I think it will happen for sure. The project has been already supported, so I think it is only a matter of time to make it very popular for general public. 
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

I think it will happen for sure. The project has been already supported, so I think it is only a matter of time to make it very popular for general public. 
Yep, I saw the token distribution. If I get right you can earn the biggest amount from translation campaign. I think it is the perfect choice for me.
Brushan

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Yep, I saw the token distribution. If I get right you can earn the biggest amount from translation campaign. I think it is the perfect choice for me.
I saw some of their results. I think it is great that they permanently work in different directions. Recently I have noticed that they've made an interesting announcement about new community manager.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

I saw some of their results. I think it is great that they permanently work in different directions. Recently I have noticed that they've made an interesting announcement about new community manager.
Yes, it is true. I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Brushan

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Yes, it is true. I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Community grows fast, so probably there will be added more members to the team. It will help the project to save the pace of development and stay on the top.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Community grows fast, so probably there will be added more members to the team. It will help the project to save the pace of development and stay on the top.
Of course, it grows. It is the best investment project I know. It has a great capacity to replace other trading platform and become the best way to fund money. 
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Of course, it grows. It is the best investment project I know. It has a great capacity to replace other trading platform and become the best way to fund money. 
Maybe, you are right. But I don't think it could become the only investment platform on the market. Healthy competition is a mover for progress.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

Maybe, you are right. But I don't think it could become the only investment platform on the market. Healthy competition is a mover for progress.
I don't want to say that it will be the single investment project on the market. I said that it will be the best one. 
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

I don't want to say that it will be the single investment project on the market. I said that it will be the best one. 
There is sense in your words. I think Cryptfunder is a project that can change the world and be a start of something really great. 
Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Hey. My friends talked a lot about this project.
I decided to understand everything myself. Will I have any difficulties?

You won't have difficulty understanding this project if you go to their website at cryptfunder.io and read the whitepaper.  They did a good job explaining in detail how Cryptfunder works.

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: