Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?

A lot of information you can find on the forum pages, especially in the branch of this project, developers often answer questions
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

A lot of information you can find on the forum pages, especially in the branch of this project, developers often answer questions

Thank you, I will spend more time on this and will follow the forum
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!

I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please
Seidr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Hey. I chose this project because here they pay special attention to safety.
It is very important for me. I think you agree with me, yes?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
If the project continues to grow, then soon it will be the best.
emontmon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's amazing how the developers managed to attract so many people.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
This is enough for the user to agree to participate.
emontmon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
This is enough for the user to agree to participate.
Well, what about the opportunity to earn money?
Can this be done here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: