Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Hey. I chose this project because here they pay special attention to safety.
It is very important for me. I think you agree with me, yes?
Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
If the project continues to grow, then soon it will be the best.
Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's amazing how the developers managed to attract so many people.
It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
This is enough for the user to agree to participate.
Well, what about the opportunity to earn money?
Can this be done here?
Of course. You can do it with ease. For this you do not need additional knowledge.
Do you have free money?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
Can this be done here?
Of course. You can do it with ease. For this you do not need additional knowledge.
Do you have free money?
Yes there is a bit. I want to invest them in this project.
I'm usually lucky, so I'm sure that I can earn a lot here.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Can this be done here?
Do you have free money?
Yes there is a bit. I want to invest them in this project.
I'm usually lucky, so I'm sure that I can earn a lot here.
You are very confident in yourself, it can help you in the future.
Try to use your means wisely. Good luck to you.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
Of course, there are. You will be happy to notice how much tokens you can get. More followers you have, more coins can be put in your wallet.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Of course, there are. You will be happy to notice how much tokens you can get. More followers you have, more coins can be put in your wallet.
It sound intriguing. Do you know where I can find more information I can find? I haven’t found something useful yet.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Hey. I still can not decide on participation.
Help me with this please.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

It sound intriguing. Do you know where I can find more information I can find? I haven’t found something useful yet.
Yes, devs have already posted info on bitcointalk. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371.0
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Yes, devs have already posted info on bitcointalk. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346371.0
Thanks. OMG. There are many participants. The bounty campaign has started only at 18 April, but there are many people that want to support the project.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Thanks. OMG. There are many participants. The bounty campaign has started only at 18 April, but there are many people that want to support the project.
It’s indicative of high interest around such projects. I think it is only a start for cryptfunder and soon this project will show all that it has to show.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Hey. And what exactly bothers you?
It seems to me that the project is understandable to anyone. What are you not sure about?
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
leptoon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
Why do think so? I thought it is a fixed price for this project, or I just don’t know something maybe. Can you tell me why?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

It seems to me that the project is understandable to anyone. What are you not sure about?
I know too little about the developers.
Can you tell me about them? I'm curious to find out.
leptoon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Why do think so? I thought it is a fixed price for this project, or I just don’t know something maybe. Can you tell me why?
I am just assuming that it will rise. Look how popular is this project. Team is very professional and I think success will be amazing.
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I am just assuming that it will rise. Look how popular is this project. Team is very professional and I think success will be amazing.
It seems logic, especially, because I have never heard about platforms like this. It an impressive innovation I think.
emontmon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I know too little about the developers.
Can you tell me about them? I'm curious to find out.
Of course. I do not know much about them, but that's enough. The development team works here.
Each of them has a lot of experience in the field of cryptocurrency. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: