Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:12:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

The project will certainly be popular in the cryptocommunity. Hope we see a really good product
The application will greatly contribute to the development of the ICO market,because today it is simply filled with incomprehensible dubious projects that have absolutely nothing.
Here you are right more than ever, because of fraudulent projects, most people have a negative impression of investing in ICO. But the project has another function ,it will help really worthy projects to develop
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

The project will certainly be popular in the cryptocommunity. Hope we see a really good product
The application will greatly contribute to the development of the ICO market,because today it is simply filled with incomprehensible dubious projects that have absolutely nothing.
Here you are right more than ever, because of fraudulent projects, most people have a negative impression of investing in ICO. But the project has another function ,it will help really worthy projects to develop
Is it profitable for projects to sell tokens with such discounts to ensure their funding is a big question
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Is it profitable for projects to sell tokens with such discounts to ensure their funding is a big question
For some projects this will guarantee the implementation and successful completion of the development. Since many projects face various difficulties during the development stage.
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

For some projects this will guarantee the implementation and successful completion of the development. Since many projects face various difficulties during the development stage.
Suppose, in theory, if the project is successful, will it not collect the required amount on the ICO?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Suppose, in theory, if the project is successful, will it not collect the required amount on the ICO?
Think about it , if the general director will be offered financing of the project in exchange for the tokens of the project purchased with a good discount, will he give up the guaranteed result???
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Think about it , if the general director will be offered financing of the project in exchange for the tokens of the project purchased with a good discount, will he give up the guaranteed result???
If we consider the project in the future, it is possible and really will be profitable. After all, the price of tokens in any case will increase if this project is really in demand
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

I want to participate in this. It took me a little time to study the information about the project. Now I'm ready.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

I want to participate in this. It took me a little time to study the information about the project. Now I'm ready.
Hey. Welcome friend. It's good that you decided to participate.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

I want to earn a lot of tokens. That's why I chose this project. This is different from the rest.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I want to earn a lot of tokens. That's why I chose this project. This is different from the rest.
It's good that you noticed this. The project has many advantages.  Other projects can not compete with this. So soon this project will become even more popular.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

It's good that you noticed this. The project has many advantages.  Other projects can not compete with this. So soon this project will become even more popular.
I'm looking forward to it. If everything goes well, I'll call all my friends. I think they will be interested too.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I'm looking forward to it. If everything goes well, I'll call all my friends. I think they will be interested too.
I think you can do it now. It certainly will not be superfluous for you. Perhaps the developers will encourage you.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I think you can do it now. It certainly will not be superfluous for you. Perhaps the developers will encourage you.
I hope you're right. Although now the project looks attractive. Do you agree with me?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

I hope you're right. Although now the project looks attractive. Do you agree with me?
Yes, you are absolutely right. The project has a bright future. I'm sure we will make a lot of money.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful. What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful. What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
Hey. You think right. The developers spent a lot of money and energy on this. I think it's not in vain.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Hey. You think right. The developers spent a lot of money and energy on this. I think it's not in vain.
I thoroughly studied the project and all the reviews. There are no problems here, so you can participate. Do not be shy.
Kheg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

I thoroughly studied the project and all the reviews. There are no problems here, so you can participate. Do not be shy.
Good job. But I did not doubt it. Many of my colleagues talked about this project. That's why I'm here now.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Good job. But I did not doubt it. Many of my colleagues talked about this project. That's why I'm here now.
I'm sure your hopes will be justified. This project has serious prospects. After all, developers are real professionals.
Kheg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

I'm sure your hopes will be justified. This project has serious prospects. After all, developers are real professionals.
I read a lot about them. Despite the fact that developers from different countries, they can work together without problems. That's cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: