Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8585 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:12:58 AM

My friends said that this is a project that has a future.
I decided to check it myself. So far I have not found any flaws.
You can finish your search. I have already participated for a long time and I can confidently say that there are no shortcomings here.
This can be confirmed by other users.
What can you tell us about the developers?
I want to know the information about them. It is very important.
You've probably visited the site. There is written detailed information about them.
This is a cohesive team of professionals who have long been working in the field of crypto currency.
If so, then I have no cause for concern?
I want to invest a lot of money here and I need to be sure of everything.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

You can finish your search. I have already participated for a long time and I can confidently say that there are no shortcomings here.
You've probably visited the site. There is written detailed information about them.
This is a cohesive team of professionals who have long been working in the field of crypto currency.
You're right. You can calmly do this.
The developers have vast experience and they can cope with any task.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

Well, you calmed me down.
Thank you for answering my questions. I'm sure this will help me in the future.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

Well, you calmed me down.
Thank you for answering my questions. I'm sure this will help me in the future.
You can ask another question if you do not understand something.
I am always ready to help.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

I hope everyone noticed that developers pay special attention to security. You can not worry about your data and money.
They will be preserved intact.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

I hope everyone noticed that developers pay special attention to security. You can not worry about your data and money.
Of course. This is one of the differences between this project and others.
I'm sure this will attract new users.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:47 AM

I'm wondering whether the developers will tell about the number of participants?
In many projects this information is confidential.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

I'm wondering whether the developers will tell about the number of participants?
Why do you need to know that? This is unlikely to affect the operation of the project.
I do not understand you.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

Why do you need to know that? This is unlikely to affect the operation of the project.
I do not understand you.
I just wonder how the project develops.
And the number of users is an indicator of success.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I do not understand you.
I just wonder how the project develops.
And the number of users is an indicator of success.
Now it is clear. Try to ask the developers about this.
Maybe they will tell you about it.
Chase13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Will Cryptfunder also help projects that are post-ICO if they want to launch a new product or expand their technology?

Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

In funding projects with a real chance of success, Cryptfunder will bring more value and legitimacy to the crypto market.

1Bulletproof

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

Will Cryptfunder’s initial funding application process be available to all ICOs?

maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Will Cryptfunder also help projects that are post-ICO if they want to launch a new product or expand their technology?

Good questions! Yes funding will be available to ICO's or blockchain companies that are in post-ICO mode if they want to expand, launch a new product or other related activity. They should definitely apply for funding as the risk is relatively lower for companies that have proven past the hurdles of pre-ICO.
josell

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
josell

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
Seidr

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
josell

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
Seidr

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.

What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: