Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
As you think how many will need time to this project brought together hard cap?
Judging by what a huge community of this project, what a team of developers and what high ratings this project has received from ICO publications, I think it will take 2 weeks no more
Very optimistic and unexpected statement from your side)) I think it will take more time. After 15 days, the ICO will start, then it will be more clear how actively people will buy tokens of this project
Honestly going into the topic of this project, the first thing he saw rating of 4.8, I can immediately say what the project worthwhile . It may seem a little silly to me. Turning to the web site and read the white paper I can say that the project really shoot
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
Judging by what a huge community of this project, what a team of developers and what high ratings this project has received from ICO publications, I think it will take 2 weeks no more
Very optimistic and unexpected statement from your side)) I think it will take more time. After 15 days, the ICO will start, then it will be more clear how actively people will buy tokens of this project
Honestly going into the topic of this project, the first thing he saw rating of 4.8, I can immediately say what the project worthwhile . It may seem a little silly to me. Turning to the web site and read the white paper I can say that the project really shoot
I think this is one of the most interesting and attractive ICO 2018
vvv8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Realizing that this project already has an involuntary desire to see the details of the ICO ,the development team . As I believe this project will find its practical application in many people associated with cryptocurrency
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Realizing that this project already has an involuntary desire to see the details of the ICO ,the development team . As I believe this project will find its practical application in many people associated with cryptocurrency
What do you think is the growth potential of this token and how soon will we see a positive growth chart ?
vvv8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

What do you think is the growth potential of this token and how soon will we see a positive growth chart ?
Everything will depend on how many people who invest in this project really believe in its success and aim to keep these tokens as long as possible. Because as practice shows, the majority of them merge at the first opportunity and the price token from this very suffering
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

The development team is very serious people are able to really implement the plan and bring the matter to an end
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

The development team is very serious people are able to really implement the plan and bring the matter to an end
Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
This inspires confidence to potential investors . First of all, a competent investor after the idea of the project will take a look at the team of developers on the ratings and then estimate whether this idea is implemented in the real world or not
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

This inspires confidence to potential investors . First of all, a competent investor after the idea of the project will take a look at the team of developers on the ratings and then estimate whether this idea is implemented in the real world or not
Another important detail is how the project will be useful for its users and in general what it will play a role in the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain
leptoon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Another important detail is how the project will be useful for its users and in general what it will play a role in the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain
I think the main advantage will be for developers of those new projects. Guaranteed funding in the development of the project is half the success
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I think the main advantage will be for developers of those new projects. Guaranteed funding in the development of the project is half the success
As I understand that the redemption of tokens will be held at a good discount , it is not profitable for new projects,they can launch ICO and sell tokens of the project at an acceptable price for them
D McCann

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

How soon post ICO will Cryptfunder begin the process of accepting applications for funding on their website?

Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Will Cryptfunder make it known to the community which ICOs that they decide to fund each month?

Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

Also, will Cryptfunder’s token holdings be published on your website?

maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Will Cryptfunder make it known to the community which ICOs that they decide to fund each month?

Yes we are planning on full disclosure of the ICO's that are funded successfully along with tracking to the public on an ongoing basis. The website will have performance modules that will track the 'value' of the CFND token along with its' positions.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

Yes we are planning on full disclosure of the ICO's that are funded successfully along with tracking to the public on an ongoing basis. The website will have performance modules that will track the 'value' of the CFND token along with its' positions.
I also hope that the project would later be successful and increasingly developed anymore because I see the purpose of this project is built is very good.
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

It looks like this project is very interesting because it saw until now are getting a lot of support for this project and may later be able to positively impact against investors who join with this project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

It looks like this project is very interesting because it saw until now are getting a lot of support for this project and may later be able to positively impact against investors who join with this project.
I also see it that way and this is a good development for this project in the future hopefully can make smooth and successful reaching the target.

maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

I also hope that the project would later be successful and increasingly developed anymore because I see the purpose of this project is built is very good.

We are planning on Cryptfunder being a brand name in the cryptocurrency arena Smiley
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

This project is really a great one, I took time to go through the white paper on the website. I must say you have a great team put together, however, I will like to help promote this project on my YouTube channel ' I have over 290k subscribers . Admin PM  me for topnotch media hype services.  Thanks in advance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: