Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Oh, as for me it's just a great project, but that I did not find any words about the developers, what kind of experience do they have?
Even i would like to know more about the developers as untill now i don't know much about the developers but i am sure that they really are much hardworking and can take this project to great heights.
The project is still raw. I think that the addition of information about the development team is planned a little later. Since if this information is absent on the main page of the site, but the credibility of the project will be small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

Oh, as for me it's just a great project, but that I did not find any words about the developers, what kind of experience do they have?
Even i would like to know more about the developers as untill now i don't know much about the developers but i am sure that they really are much hardworking and can take this project to great heights.
The project is still raw. I think that the addition of information about the development team is planned a little later. Since if this information is absent on the main page of the site, but the credibility of the project will be small.
But that should be the priority as being an investor we also go with the front head view which should actually direct us with the key idea and complete end-to-end information which is really essential and adds potential for us to choose the platform.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Decoin project is very well They have a lot of participant & investor. This project is very useful for cycling the world cause the crypto currency community is more efficient in taking the technology. i will get the project will be success
but most of the participants I think are not good either because in this case it will make the team feel confused and long in distributing the token to the participants. my suggestion is better the participants are limited because it will be a very tight project.
Yeah, actually  you have apoint  mate, I prefer  to have each project a limited participants policy,In this way the tokens bounties  are divided only in limited  slots and the  chance of each participant  to have more token allocation  is high.And maybe the distribution  time well be more shorter than  those project  has many participants.
Many dream of such closed bounty, however it is very difficult to find something similar, and the most important to manage to get to such action it is almost impossible. I only for if in this project it is.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Still raw? Means that there are still little information about this platform and they should add more information as soon as possible in order for some investors to totally understand how the system really works. The idea is good but complete information is needed so that more people will be satisfied with what their platform can do to our community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Will get profit both here investors, and ordinary users who will trade in the platform, they will receive awards in the form of percent from all perfect transactions. In my opinion perfectly developed plan of awards.

Yes, but is big volume traders can receive more percentage of profit sharing than the normal traders? Also I would like to see how the project will look like once lunch. Is there a beta testing or some presentations?
Yes that a good idea bud, hopefully they can make a video presentation or a live session to meet and greet the project devs.
Well, that is really a great good idea for this project. If the team will.make something like that, then that's better for the continuous boosting and spreading of the name of this project in the crypto currency community. The Decoin has so many interesting features, that I am sure more people will be glad to know.

You are right, this project really have good features that will make them successful in the near future, they just need to  promote this project and advertise this to gain more popularity.

Every ICOs have a good features and a promising objective. Decoin said to be the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform and hopefully this will stand out because there are many ICOs in the market that also have good and promising features. They need to have a better strategy to be able to be known by everyone who are into crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.

Every project in crypto doesnt have their own concept, there's like 10 concepts and nearly everyone just copies from that common pools of concepts
Yeah most of the common idea that being defeated by many projects coming up there are only a few that have a whole new concept and idea for the Crypto market.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Will get profit both here investors, and ordinary users who will trade in the platform, they will receive awards in the form of percent from all perfect transactions. In my opinion perfectly developed plan of awards.

Yes, but is big volume traders can receive more percentage of profit sharing than the normal traders? Also I would like to see how the project will look like once lunch. Is there a beta testing or some presentations?
Yes that a good idea bud, hopefully they can make a video presentation or a live session to meet and greet the project devs.
Well, that is really a great good idea for this project. If the team will.make something like that, then that's better for the continuous boosting and spreading of the name of this project in the crypto currency community. The Decoin has so many interesting features, that I am sure more people will be glad to know.

You are right, this project really have good features that will make them successful in the near future, they just need to  promote this project and advertise this to gain more popularity.

Every ICOs have a good features and a promising objective. Decoin said to be the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform and hopefully this will stand out because there are many ICOs in the market that also have good and promising features. They need to have a better strategy to be able to be known by everyone who are into crypto.

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.
once they have the awareness i think they will be able to make it but first they need wide marketing and awareness

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.
once they have the awareness i think they will be able to make it but first they need wide marketing and awareness
Wide marketing and spreading in various social channels will easily help to gain more investors from across the platforms and that will also easily help to reach the targets and gain more profits.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

The word " first wold ... " lost its meaning completely, if you open Announcements section, you notice that every single ANN Thread starts with this word. Back to the main point, Those type of exchange that share profit with it users called Profit Sharing Exchange and we already have Kucoin , cross, however, the number is still small comparing to other type of exchanges, So I don't mine having more of them.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

marketing and awareness are nice words, but I still couldn't see any bounty campaign. How can they spread the word here for brand awareness, if they do not have even a bounty campaign.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.
Do you really make research about promotion of Decoin? They already have bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.0. And they already running airdrop? Aidrop and bounty program is not promotion? Do you search at youtube? They have a lot of video make by youtuber said about Decoin airdrop.
Before commentinf in the thread, make sure you understand what is promotion. Bounty and airdrop is a promotion which many people are helping the project to promote in some social media.
Be very careful bud, don't talk if you have no enough knowledge about what you're talking Wink Airdrop and bounty can really help the progress of the project.  
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:14 AM

As for opinion, they will need to launch a big promotion and advertisement to attract more potential big investors to join the platform. I do not see any of it as of now? Or even launch a signature campaign right?

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

As for opinion, they will need to launch a big promotion and advertisement to attract more potential big investors to join the platform. I do not see any of it as of now? Or even launch a signature campaign right?

They already do it before, if i don't have any mistake, you can find out the link at google search easily. I only care about their plan for listing at some exchange only, well, when get listing, value of Decoin will increase Cheesy

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

They already do it before, if i don't have any mistake, you can find out the link at google search easily. I only care about their plan for listing at some exchange only, well, when get listing, value of Decoin will increase Cheesy

If they already did it, does it turns out success for the platform? Or it will be considered as a liability or waste a lot of money in an useless marketing.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

If they already did it, does it turns out success for the platform? Or it will be considered as a liability or waste a lot of money in an useless marketing.
By listing the project to some exchanges they will get more investors but in other hand many members will do a big dump and will cause the project break down.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.
Do you really make research about promotion of Decoin? They already have bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.0. And they already running airdrop? Aidrop and bounty program is not promotion? Do you search at youtube? They have a lot of video make by youtuber said about Decoin airdrop.
Before commentinf in the thread, make sure you understand what is promotion. Bounty and airdrop is a promotion which many people are helping the project to promote in some social media.
Be very careful bud, don't talk if you have no enough knowledge about what you're talking Wink Airdrop and bounty can really help the progress of the project.  
Aboslutely, many people are just want to comment even if they don't have any knowledge about the project. They are jumpingnin the conclusion already without any references.
Well, it is not the problem. As for me, when come to any project, i will read their first post then white paper and some pages to collect information. Because we are find out good project to invest.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.

Every project in crypto doesnt have their own concept, there's like 10 concepts and nearly everyone just copies from that common pools of concepts
Yeah most of the common idea that being defeated by many projects coming up there are only a few that have a whole new concept and idea for the Crypto market.

There's no innovation and everyone copies the same thing, Or someone comes up with something completely unrealistic and people are dumb enough to invest
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

Yeah, they need to improve their marketing strategies to gain more exposures and they need this project to increase its popularity to be able to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Great project. Decoin generation is developing the trading platform. decoin is an international company. Experienced team of leading and experienced team of experienced professionals at the Expert Advisory Team.

nice, you are very positive with decoin project. I just really hope that those experienced team can really help the project to become more popular and to be able to become successful very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: