Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

Great project. Decoin generation is developing the trading platform. decoin is an international company. Experienced team of leading and experienced team of experienced professionals at the Expert Advisory Team.

nice, you are very positive with decoin project. I just really hope that those experienced team can really help the project to become more popular and to be able to become successful very soon.
I also 100% positive that the team who is doing the advertising and prmotion of this project will do thier job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Great project. Decoin generation is developing the trading platform. decoin is an international company. Experienced team of leading and experienced team of experienced professionals at the Expert Advisory Team.

nice, you are very positive with decoin project. I just really hope that those experienced team can really help the project to become more popular and to be able to become successful very soon.
With the help also of the community supporting this project it can make it more successful very soon as it will build a good image of the project. Also, they need to prove how well the team are really experienced to make this a reality.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.

Every project in crypto doesnt have their own concept, there's like 10 concepts and nearly everyone just copies from that common pools of concepts
Yeah most of the common idea that being defeated by many projects coming up there are only a few that have a whole new concept and idea for the Crypto market.
Actually the competition among exchanges huge and only increases daily. The project will need to make efforts in respect of uniqueness that as you have said they have won against the others or at least have a little shot ahead for some time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Poloneum

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

GREAT
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

The word " first wold ... " lost its meaning completely, if you open Announcements section, you notice that every single ANN Thread starts with this word. Back to the main point, Those type of exchange that share profit with it users called Profit Sharing Exchange and we already have Kucoin , cross, however, the number is still small comparing to other type of exchanges, So I don't mine having more of them.

You are right, this is the reason why many of investors now don't mind having this many projects with same features, their only goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit once they made an investment here.

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.
once they have the awareness i think they will be able to make it but first they need wide marketing and awareness
Absolutely yes,a creative marketing  strategy  well help  the project  to accumulate prospect  investor. Promotion  and advertisements  has a big contributions in any project.Also they can  spread project contents and projects  update through Projects bounty.Many of supports can attract investors if they participated the program.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I believe that every project has a chance to make big changes for the crypto currency community. And even this, the Decoin project has now showing ots potential for the community. This is really necessary. If the team Decoin will not make a move for the people to know its existence here in the crypto world, then nothing will happens. The possibilities and opportunities is limitless here in the crypto world, they only need to exert effort to get reach that goal.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Too many ICO that we commonly encounter like trading platform which is what this project looks like. The problem is that, how can the team overcome the competition in the market and catch the attention of the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

It's too early to conclude about the future of this project but they are slowly getting better because as of now, the dev team of DECOIN managed to gathered almost 3k participants on their token sales. And they have collected 1.5Million USD and plus funds which means that the team are capable enough to make this platform a good kind of investments here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

The word " first wold ... " lost its meaning completely, if you open Announcements section, you notice that every single ANN Thread starts with this word. Back to the main point, Those type of exchange that share profit with it users called Profit Sharing Exchange and we already have Kucoin , cross, however, the number is still small comparing to other type of exchanges, So I don't mine having more of them.

You are right, this is the reason why many of investors now don't mind having this many projects with same features, their only goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit once they made an investment here.

Their goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit? ICOs are not created to just make a profit but it actually a start-up to produce the platform. Sadly, some people only do it to scam investors and this is why its reputation towards the people are divided.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Their goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit? ICOs are not created to just make a profit but it actually a start-up to produce the platform. Sadly, some people only do it to scam investors and this is why its reputation towards the people are divided.
And there is. Because of the scammers, very few users now trusted the ISO companies. Now projects that have rather interesting ideas, just lose the user and progryayu on investment. Since they simply do not have enough money to develop their ideas.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

It's too early to conclude about the future of this project but they are slowly getting better because as of now, the dev team of DECOIN managed to gathered almost 3k participants on their token sales. And they have collected 1.5Million USD and plus funds which means that the team are capable enough to make this platform a good kind of investments here in crypto world.
yes, the project Decoin is very actively developing and this gives confidence in the success of the project. But tell me, where can I see the information about which you say that the project has already collected 1.5 million dollars?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Really, a great blockchain technology made for powering the exchange platform and enable a profit sharing in the exchange.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Token economics, the token supply is 140 million, 70 million will be distributed and the other half will be allocated and used to guarantee the 6.2% annual return promised to DECOIN holders. As for the allocation of the tokens, 60% will go to DECOIN holders, 18% for founders, 16% as a reserve and the rest among bounty program, team and advisors. 23% of the proceeds will go to licensing and legal fees, 20% to sales and compliance team, another 20% for marketing and PR and the rest among liquidity, research, development and operational costs. The price per DTEP token is 90 US cents. The platform used is Algo and they will accept ETH, BTW and fiat. The soft cap is $4 million and the hard cap is $30 million.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

GREAT
Which one?
Really, a great blockchain technology made for powering the exchange platform and enable a profit sharing in the exchange.
This for me is really an amazing project because it offers some ways for us to earn from this project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

GREAT
Which one?
This for me is really an amazing project because it offers some ways for us to earn from this project.
Yes and it would then actually be great ahead and also it would surely give us some intresting profits ahead so it is better to stay close to the project untill the end. It will really offer us some good ways to earn some tokens.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

GREAT
Which one?
Yes and it would then actually be great ahead and also it would surely give us some intresting profits ahead so it is better to stay close to the project untill the end. It will really offer us some good ways to earn some tokens.
This project would mostly share profits exchange platform and also i guess that it would really earn some good amount of money for various intrested peoples here. This project is going to go great ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.
once they have the awareness i think they will be able to make it but first they need wide marketing and awareness
Wide marketing and spreading in various social channels will easily help to gain more investors from across the platforms and that will also easily help to reach the targets and gain more profits.
Thats right, theres no better way to advertise, as social media has really gotten powerful in all these years. I hope the team looks into details of marketing and takes the necessary steps.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

GREAT
Which one?
This project would mostly share profits exchange platform and also i guess that it would really earn some good amount of money for various intrested peoples here. This project is going to go great ahead.
I don't understand it properly. How would it actually help us to earn money. Is it through advertising? I would like to know more about it and i guess that the team can disclose some information on it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

yes, the project Decoin is very actively developing and this gives confidence in the success of the project. But tell me, where can I see the information about which you say that the project has already collected 1.5 million dollars?
Yes, I agree with you, the team behind the ico is consistently working hard on the  projects development. The developers really want to complete the projects development as early as possible. I hope very soon after completing the projects development investors will coming forward to making an investment here for better returns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: