Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the DECOIN could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.

Transparency and security are intertwined. We are super transparent and super secure.
There are more scams where we are observing hackers are playing a key role even in the social platforms by approaching the participants so the safety features are really expected to be implemented which saves every investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
if the project can understand the current situation and they are preparing different concepts from others, I think this project will be able to compete the same as the others.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Yet another great project that I should look into. For now, I've just read all the basic information. Congrats on getting listed on icoholder, by the way! That's a huge step!
Honestly, your whitepaper is one of the most simple and straightforward out there. It was really easy to digest all the needed info.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

The project a little interested me, but I could not not find the words about the team's experience, but I hope you have it.
You're definitely correct mate. Actually, each project aiming high as to be competitive enough among others even though the project is somehow common in the crypto currency community. They aim high to be a top which it will somehow motivates their goal as a top tradingand exchange site throughout the crypto currency world. Also, I appreciate and admire their capability as they will able to combine a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol,Transparency and top level Security which can be attracted by those possible investors.
I completely agree with your opinion, it seems to me that this project can become very successful and I believe in it.
Yes, the platform has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the team behind the project believes in hard work. And they always take major action towards the project which will help the project for its growth. And after a specific time later the project will become hugely successful.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Seriously this for me is an excellent project and the advertising and promotions they are running is also doing an effective job.
Decoin is developing the next generation trading platform which enables liquidity and generate money for both investors and companies traded on our platform this way they are enriching with great deliverables.
I really hope they stay updated and ensure better and fair profit generation and sharing because most of these platforms just dont last long after a great start i hope is not thesame with them

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

The project a little interested me, but I could not not find the words about the team's experience, but I hope you have it.
You're definitely correct mate. Actually, each project aiming high as to be competitive enough among others even though the project is somehow common in the crypto currency community. They aim high to be a top which it will somehow motivates their goal as a top tradingand exchange site throughout the crypto currency world. Also, I appreciate and admire their capability as they will able to combine a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol,Transparency and top level Security which can be attracted by those possible investors.
I completely agree with your opinion, it seems to me that this project can become very successful and I believe in it.
I agree a unique idea which they will able to share while they are earning. I admire and appreciate so much on this project as they aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchange’s profits with all of its coin holders. I'm looking forward on this project for up coming updates
Decoin challenges are highly outstanding in performing all the operations with success and they are actively figuring out all the possibilities to achieve a great success to ultimately win.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

I am very glad that I met this project and decided to read for it. Now I see that the team is putting all its forces into the project to realize it in the near future. I'm waiting for news from the team.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

I like the activity of the team, I see that they are really interested in that more people have trust in the project
Yes I agree with you, it's important for the team to be active and solve users queries, it attracts them to project and can help in finding potential investors too
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

I like the activity of the team, I see that they are really interested in that more people have trust in the project
Yes I agree with you, it's important for the team to be active and solve users queries, it attracts them to project and can help in finding potential investors too
Being active and helping users can really put a good impression on the users. People with mutual queries can also get help and hence a positive environment can be created.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Being active and helping users can really put a good impression on the users. People with mutual queries can also get help and hence a positive environment can be created.
This project really has much active community and also the team is  much fluent with the community so this project is no doubtedly going to be great ahead. This project is been counted amongst the best projects for me atleast.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:43:21 PM

I am very glad that I met this project and decided to read for it. Now I see that the team is putting all its forces into the project to realize it in the near future. I'm waiting for news from the team.
Even i am waiting for the team to soon update us about the platform. I would like to use their platform ASAP  because it really sounds much profitable for everyone ahead. This project is going to turn the best profit sharing platform.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Even i am waiting for the team to soon update us about the platform. I would like to use their platform ASAP  because it really sounds much profitable for everyone ahead. This project is going to turn the best profit sharing platform.
Is this project going to be profitable for the users too? And also can a user earn some coins here which would be of huge profits ahead? I would like to knowmore about the project to get some good updates for it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

And it is absolutely unsurprising as developers actively try to distribute information on the project in the masses that their idea became popular and was used by people in life.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

No. You bank gives you only local visa card and of course will not work with Facebook, you have to get international mastercard / visa card from your bank in order to use out side of your country. D-TEP is international Mastercard.

The problem is, before I get my visa card from my bank; I asked many time, if ı could pay with this also in amazon and use it in facebook and they said I can. We will see how this card can work international - I am curious.

It will work globally just like other visa card in the market, but personality I am not interested in those cards because it's so expansive comparing to other projects, plus they still didn't release details, So you maybe get get surprised.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.
Competitive is not the problem. As we know, more competitive market is meaning profitable market. And Decoin only need to follow their target and make as much efforts as possible, improve their platform - they will get successful.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
Supporters need to share the information about Decoin to all the social channels and reach out to all the people that helps us to gain more traffic and such visual presentations helps to build a quality of reputation in terms of advertising.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Supporters need to share the information about Decoin to all the social channels and reach out to all the people that helps us to gain more traffic and such visual presentations helps to build a quality of reputation in terms of advertising.
It is necessary to look for other ways of promotion all the matter is that social networks have toughened the policy in this plan and simply similar advertizing is blocked.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: