Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Even how other people sees this project with the same kind like other projects here in the crypto currency community, the Decoin still keep proving us itself to be a worthy project here as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform here in the crypto world. If more people will keep supporting this project the spreading of the Decoin in the community will be in good. Hope more people will keep trusting this project.

Exactly, having various of advertising will make this project known and to be popular in the crypto currency community. I observed the great and the good start of this project in which the users attract their nice features as they aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform. I believe someday what has been planned will be come true in the future.

If the project is really interesting to the users who have come across it then and without super expensive advertising it will become the acquaintances and friends, popular on means of rumors and the simple story, who are also fond of cryptocurrencies.

That is one of the things we are banking on, word of mouth advertisement. Nothing can beat that. I mean, who would beat your brother telling you, "hey, bro go invest in Decoin it will be big in the coming months" right? It beats Tom Cruise saying the same to you. Tom Cruise would say it because he's paid to do so but your own brother wouldn't let you trip and let you fall on a cliff right?   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.

Yeah that's right.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?

Check our website here  for more info  https://www.decoin.io/#home

wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Earn as much as worth 500 USD

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

I'm actually one of the Community Manager for this project. You can invite your friends, your neighbors and everyone in your community to join Decoin the more the better. 
Developer hello,
I want to participate in the subscription company, I really like this project.
I'm looking at the spreadsheet list and it looks like the company of signatures is over? And you have few participants there and no steaks are calculated, does the company of signatures exist at all?
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?

We are still in our Pre-Sale Stage with a massive 50% bonus. You still have 26 days left to buy our coin and enjoy that massive bonus. We are starting the groundwork for a massive multilingual 24/7 online chat support so you guys will get the answer when you need and where you need it.
Whether you hide information on funds of Pre-ICO raised at the moment for stages? If isn't present, then you could sound these figures?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.
They seem to have found a great way to promote this project externally and the numbers are the output of thier hardworks.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

It's good to know that the team are never failed to answer all the queries raised in this forum. By that we are able to update all the status of the project and clear our doubts regarding this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?

Check our website here  for more info  https://www.decoin.io/#home
Thank you for keeping answering all of these questions, Mr. wiredideas.
It's good to know that the team are never failed to answer all the queries raised in this forum. By that we are able to update all the status of the project and clear our doubts regarding this project.
Yes, me too. We can keep the thread safe from spammers and FUDers by doing all of that.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

They seem to have found a great way to promote this project externally and the numbers are the output of thier hardworks.

The number of members and the coin being sold is a proof that this project is so good. The core team really do their best to make it successful. Just continue what you have started then success will remain onwards. Good job to everyone in this project. Looking forward for more success and updates.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Awesome admin! I will surely join your airdrop campaign in telegram. What is your requirement for admission?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Awesome admin! I will surely join your airdrop campaign in telegram. What is your requirement for admission?
I will also definitely take part in the Telegram airdrop. Judging by the number of participants in the group, people are very actively joining in this. By the way, by clicking on the link you can see all the rules of participation in airdrop.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

I will also definitely take part in the Telegram airdrop. Judging by the number of participants in the group, people are very actively joining in this. By the way, by clicking on the link you can see all the rules of participation in airdrop.
Well, this is a great one! I am willing to participates here in the airdrop campaign in telegram of the Decoin project. This is a great move of the team working behind thids project for an additional promotion if they really want to gain more people and makes the Decoin community much bigger. I will be looking forward for this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

With your given data, it is not a surprise that they achieved that numbers platform like this really needs to be supported because they have a good concept towards their users. Decoin will surely increased more members and we can see that they are been able to handle the project very well.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.

This is not going to be easy, not a lot of telegram users will be able to invite without getting into trouble of being reported as a spammer.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

With your given data, it is not a surprise that they achieved that numbers platform like this really needs to be supported because they have a good concept towards their users. Decoin will surely increased more members and we can see that they are been able to handle the project very well.

As of now, we have seen many improvements with decoin project. I am hoping that the activeness of the team will still continue and also hoping this positive attitude can attract many investors to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Nice strategy to promote more about the platform. The team really did some good innovations about marketing strartegy on how they can make their project to be more popular in the crypto space. Definitely, there will be more people who will come to participate the said offer.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
abdulqadirengr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

DECOIN is a blockchain-based "Profit Sharing Exchange" Coin. DECOIN is building a world-renowned, quick-action, easy and simple Multicurrency Exchange and Trading Platform, which shares its exchange profits with all of its coin-holders. In addition, DECOIN's top-notch security promises its users an easy, relaxing and reliable trading experience to assure completed transactions.
keep it up team
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

Nice strategy to promote more about the platform. The team really did some good innovations about marketing strartegy on how they can make their project to be more popular in the crypto space. Definitely, there will be more people who will come to participate the said offer.

Yes. Having this attractive offers will surely boost the popularity of Decoin project in the world of cryptocurrency. And as I have visited on that link, it was an Airdrop event in which for sure will gather more people ahead as this is the most effective and easy way to catch the people's attention and interests.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: