Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Earn as much as worth 500 USD

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.

This is not going to be easy, not a lot of telegram users will be able to invite without getting into trouble of being reported as a spammer.

Well, you are right, only those who have many friends and groups will be able to refer more and this days this only social media accounts with lots of followers can get the benefits of earning many friends.
Social media is getting more and more intresting and usefull for such great projects because it really helps a lot to gain more and more attention from several investors and then they decide to invest into it.

This can help them to increase this project's popularity but I am not sure if many investors will be attracted to it. But I am still hoping that decoin will have a successful outcome very soon.
Social media is great tool for advertising and marketing as it attracts many users and these users can also be potential investors, I'm sure if the team keeps working hard the project will succeed
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Social media platform is become the biggest advertising platform for the advertising or promotions. And the the team is make the good use of this thing and they are continuously working hard on advertising and marketing strategy. And now they are conning with great idea and use the strategy wisely and making the good use of it. I really hope due to this things project is reach to great heights.
If the team can really use social media effectively, it can really help a lot to the progress of development of the project itself that can attract investors to support and join Decoin.
Actually really an excellent possibility of receiving coins free of charge through telegram, such stocks will be able to attract a large number of followers in the project and just interested persons.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.

This is not going to be easy, not a lot of telegram users will be able to invite without getting into trouble of being reported as a spammer.

Well, you are right, only those who have many friends and groups will be able to refer more and this days this only social media accounts with lots of followers can get the benefits of earning many friends.
Social media is getting more and more intresting and usefull for such great projects because it really helps a lot to gain more and more attention from several investors and then they decide to invest into it.

This can help them to increase this project's popularity but I am not sure if many investors will be attracted to it. But I am still hoping that decoin will have a successful outcome very soon.
Social media is great tool for advertising and marketing as it attracts many users and these users can also be potential investors, I'm sure if the team keeps working hard the project will succeed
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Social media platform is become the biggest advertising platform for the advertising or promotions. And the the team is make the good use of this thing and they are continuously working hard on advertising and marketing strategy. And now they are conning with great idea and use the strategy wisely and making the good use of it. I really hope due to this things project is reach to great heights.
If the team can really use social media effectively, it can really help a lot to the progress of development of the project itself that can attract investors to support and join Decoin.
Actually really an excellent possibility of receiving coins free of charge through telegram, such stocks will be able to attract a large number of followers in the project and just interested persons.
How is it possible to receive coins free of charge through telegram? Can you explain it more further? Anything related to "free" in a certain project can really attract people to know more about the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

Right now social medias are one of the most used by some influencers in promoting or advertising their project but that is why many people especially if connected to some ICO are all wanting to get more followers as many as possible in order to gain.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
To see the real achievements of the team, go to the official site of the token, and there you will see the updates and achievements of the team. about advertising in Google, I do not even know how you were able to advertise ICO there. I personally did not see her there.
Or maybe what they mean on advertising in google is when you search some things related to this project their site would be on the top on the search bars. Well it is also an achievement though although it is a common thing to advertise a project.
petrafiles

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Decoin is a project that has everything to take off and surprise the cryptomaniacs
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Decoin is an open source peer of the digital ecosystem peer that holds its own proprietary digital currency. this looks like a very interesting project. Decoin has a great features. I hope they can provide more details about this features.
I will highly recommend you check their wp you should find more info there and maybe subscribe newsletter

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

Decoin is a project that has everything to take off and surprise the cryptomaniacs
The platform is really packed with features and tweaks to help investors out. I hope people study the platform and gather interest about it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?

I don't see any google ads for Decoin, but Google will ban ads promoting cryptocurrency and ICOs from June, now we still in may and projects still allow to use the service, new update will go into effect in June 2018.
For ICO sale 2,547,910 Million Coins sold until now.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Earn as much as worth 500 USD

How is it possible to receive coins free of charge through telegram? Can you explain it more further? Anything related to "free" in a certain project can really attract people to know more about the project.

This airdrop is also not realistic. You get just their tokens that they believe these gonna have 500 usd vaue. Every ICO tells to contributers that their token has a certain amount of value, but you can just test it afer they get listed in exchanges Smiley
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

I don't see any google ads for Decoin, but Google will ban ads promoting cryptocurrency and ICOs from June, now we still in may and projects still allow to use the service, new update will go into effect in June 2018.

After that, i hope Decoin will have the way to promoting them to everybody. More than 2,5 millions coin is good number for Decoin, i believe they can increasing big more.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

The bounty program link in the OP page is not listed on the front so it is really hard to find where is it. But  I found it right away. Goodluck on supporting DECOIN. 
The link below, Best Regards

Our bounty is live now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.Please post all bounty-related issues in our bounty thread
Yes, thank for this information. I have plan to do videos talking about Decoin, which i should choose? Decoin white paper or SWOT analysis, or.... etc.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

After that, i hope Decoin will have the way to promoting them to everybody. More than 2,5 millions coin is good number for Decoin, i believe they can increasing big more.
With this metrics we can understand how effectively decoin ream is working to bring out the poait8ve outcome and achieve a great success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
As the developers are launching their own exchange platform can we expect the transaction services costs with the platform for decoin participants will be less or zero completely, that will encourage even the new participants.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

The platform is really packed with features and tweaks to help investors out. I hope people study the platform and gather interest about it.
As we analyze whitepapets of Decoin seems very promising with all the possibilities and objectives hoe they plan to achieve the targets which satisfies all the investors in a better way.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Despite the fierce competition, the project should float out and present itself in the best light.I hope that the team will have enough experience to cope with the difficulties

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

Tell me how's the packing coming along? Are there any positive results?It was interesting to learn about the percentage of fees.how many failed and how many left to collect
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

Despite the fierce competition, the project should float out and present itself in the best light.I hope that the team will have enough experience to cope with the difficulties

I think competition is really normal, this is the way why the team are striving for their work. It's a challenge for the team to double their efforts and plan to come up with good innovations that would very helpful in a project and I expect that in the Decoin team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Decoin is an open source peer of the digital ecosystem peer that holds its own proprietary digital currency. this looks like a very interesting project. Decoin has a great features. I hope they can provide more details about this features.
I will highly recommend you check their wp you should find more info there and maybe subscribe newsletter
I agree, having only done these seemingly simple and clear procedures it is possible to invest the means in the project, at least it is any more not a pig in a poke as you are already familiar with the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I think competition is really normal, this is the way why the team are striving for their work. It's a challenge for the team to double their efforts and plan to come up with good innovations that would very helpful in a project and I expect that in the Decoin team.
They can be ahead of the competition if they make sure that they can keep all thier loyal customers and invite more participants to support thier project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: