Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136456 times)
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 07:10:47 PM by kel-alt

Lol he's ^ probably one of the old devs. Idk it wasnt tradeable in BTC. Have you seen those walls lol. Old pac wasnt going anywhere except down, used as pump and dump. Now $pac at least got a fighting chance eh.

I am not one of the old devs and I have presented numerous intelligent and legitimate questions and you also cannot give any adequate response to them.

So your legitimate and intelligent question is

"How on earth can you assume just because you do a swap that the price will gain 1000 times? Seriously? If you look at what the swap news is doing to the price now it's killing the value and that tells a story that the swap is not well received otherwise why would so many people be dumping it as fast as possible at way devalued prices?"

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
REALLY?
Old pac was never gonna go up, it was being used just as a pump and dump. AGAIN there were 90 billion sell order on 1 sat.  Total supply goes down price goes up 0.00000001 > 0.00001000 sat with three billion supply pac has more chance to improve. I am not sure you own pac or not but youre not helping here and if you dont own any no one is forcing you to buy one lol.

"In terms of this "swap" who will 100% prove with zero doubt that the "swapped" (turned in) coins were permanently destroyed? As long as 2 or more computers keep running the existing coin and block chain will live on no doubt. If the turned in coins are not destroyed what will be done with them? Who's to say a new dev team moves in and reworks the existing coin and keeps it going?"

These questions you should ask devs. Theyre probably gonna do live when they perm destroy old pacs.

FYI I f#cking hating hate your kind of people

Your insistence that old pac was never going to go up is dead wrong. In December 2017 it was $0.000000884 USD and on January 6 2018 it was $.000242 USD. Please do the math and admit that is a gain of 27,376 percent and that was the old pac coin no doubt.

Now enter the news of the swap and the coin is plummeting in value because it is being dumped in mass quantity at devalued prices. People who hold this coin would not be dumping it in mass at devalued prices if they had great confidence in this swap. Look at the picture below please:

I appreciate your effort to address my questions but on your first point you present an argument that the coin will go up in value because it will ugh. On the 2nd question you say ask the devs and I have no problem hearing their response on what will be done with the turned in coins. On my other very important question as to why a swap and not a code base rework you have nothing.

Yes I own the coin and I own it big time. Billions and billions of this coin I have owned for a very long time and I have every reason to ask legitimate questions I am a very large stakeholder.

kel-alt Feb 19 - Holy Cow! At peak 1b old PAC was worth about $250k, so you were a millionaire! It was a jaw dropping moment for any holder of a billion or more. I totally understand why you would not want to send what was $100k-$1mln+ worth of coins to some unknown address in care of unknown devs. I had the same problem on a minor scale and so sent a couple small tests first. Then I could not send a large amount because I think the redemption wallet would not integrate properly with old wallet. The tests went slow because they favor larger sends. But after 3 days I have all my new $PAC now.
The new $PAC is a DASH clone which is way superior to the old PAC code. I am excited to be able to have a masternode and you should think about that aspect which did not exist with the old PAC. MN owners earn $PAC, see WP for details. Check and see if DASH MN owners sell off their MNs. I don't think they do. Reading white paper, site blogs, etc. might give you more confidence in the PAC change if you have not done that. There are also about half doz official videos. $PAC is and will be bogged down with the swap for a month or more. I then expect new dev posts and exchanges with $PAC since it will be BTC trade able. I am thinking(hoping) $PAC will reach ATH high again in a month or two, if it takes longer I am OK with that. Next step is figuring out MN set-up. Go $PAC ! Cheesy PS - I just looked at white paper again and MNs are earning 6-8k  block rewards, called 'proof of service'. Depends on factors. These rotate through each MN if I have it right, so what you earn will depend on transactions/adoption. If $PAC works like DASH as a MN holder you will have voting rights in the governance of what direction $PAC goes. There does not seem to be 'proof of stake' with $PAC, but there is mining.
RimmerAce

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

The following PACcoin addreses should be used based on CST:

Sat: Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU
Sun: AxqfDhAkhbna8Ft9WmqE2QwVqQUEfnNRnh
Mon: AgV85LiTHnLCa7xdYHNxMwyRCAPPNoK6td
Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
Wed: Azhg43v7TAbhfd3MBfsZaSfWfCEqo2hrcw
Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC
Fri: B3UDXtQkmwfFy2Vx2mpAPasovgG395omhR

Video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHmX58reB8&t=224s

This worked for me

These are only for master node. Right? I am looking for non-master redemption address.
Not only for master node, they are for everybody. It worked for me, I don't have master node
terrieb

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I followed all instructions to move old PAC to new PAC wallet last thrusday and  they still are not in the new pac wallet?    I sent a email  on the PACcoin.net website never got a reply in 3 days?

Whats my next step?

TerrieB
rhasan

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

when will new pac be added on Coinmarketcap.com?
dagoz87

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

PACCOIN ($PAC) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)
Powered by Amazon Web Service (AWS)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://stratum.miningpool.shop:10014 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

NICEHASH / MININGRIGRENTAL
Code:
Pool host: stratum.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 10014
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: w=worker01
Algorithm: X11

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I got an email from Cryptopia that my pac will be converted to $PAC.
What next? Should I hold these here on cryptopia or move it to the wallet. Honestly speaking I wanted to sell some of it and keep half of it.
What should i do? Is it something I can sell it for 2 Sat? I see a huge wall for both 1 and 2 sats though, but dont see any buy orders on crypt.. please guide.

Cryptopia already disabled the withdrawal and you cannot do anything different now.  Wink Wink Wink

Just keep your PAC in cryptopia. They will change it to new $PAC with the ratio of 1000:1 Let's just wait for the swapping to happen.

I hope they get everything done in time because they had so much trouble recently with managing all those new customers and complaints and what not.

Exactly, the only I am concerned about is being late to the party. Roll Eyes

I heard of people who had funds stuck at Cryptopia for almost four weeks. I would freak out completely if that was the case, but there is nothing you can do about it eventually. They even start threatening that if you submit another support ticket, you'll be treated as if you never submitted one in the first place.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
macsization

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Huge amount of Paccoin is stuck at Cryptopia I am also sure YoBit users are still going through swapping process and looking for a better place trade rather than using Tradesatoshi. I guess the price is going to be around 300-400 sats for now. In the long run $Pac looks good.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Hello everybody. Please tell me Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. it's not a purse I'm an addition to the purse I understand. The purse itself needs to download this probably Windows Wallet for PACcoin? Thanks for the answer.
-----------------
Hello everybody. Who has already exchanged old coins for new ones? Please write what you need to do to do this? A lot of information, I wanted to know the exact information. Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
What I have done:

1. Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. https://wallets.paccoin.net/#download

2. Sync the wallet

3. Send your coins from exchange to your wallet

4. Download new $pac wallet, https://wallets.paccoin.net/rco/#download

5. Sync the wallet

6. In your new wallet create address by clicking on Request payment (under Receive)

You will use this address in Transaction comment in your old wallet

7. Send your pac coins from old wallet to one of these addresses (depending on the day)

Use the "Pay to" field in your old wallet (under Send coins)

Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC

7. Under Transaction comment use the address you created in step 6

This worked for me
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Hello everybody. Please tell me Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. it's not a purse I'm an addition to the purse I understand. The purse itself needs to download this probably Windows Wallet for PACcoin? Thanks for the answer.
-----------------
Hello everybody. Who has already exchanged old coins for new ones? Please write what you need to do to do this? A lot of information, I wanted to know the exact information. Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
What I have done:

1. Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. https://wallets.paccoin.net/#download

2. Sync the wallet

3. Send your coins from exchange to your wallet

4. Download new $pac wallet, https://wallets.paccoin.net/rco/#download

5. Sync the wallet

6. In your new wallet create address by clicking on Request payment (under Receive)

You will use this address in Transaction comment in your old wallet

7. Send your pac coins from old wallet to one of these addresses (depending on the day)

Use the "Pay to" field in your old wallet (under Send coins)

Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC

7. Under Transaction comment use the address you created in step 6

This worked for me

nothing harder and stranger?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
why different address in function to the day ?
wtf is this swap

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
cryptomanfr

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

hello

see photo please  and   tell me  if   normal  or  if have  problem

http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/02/18/180218081220825703.jpg

indisponible     see date

thks

fab
+1
please tell me  if  normal
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

hello

see photo please  and   tell me  if   normal  or  if have  problem

indisponible     see date

thks

fab
+1
please tell me  if  normal

If i m not wrong, its the coins you mined by letting your wallet open and unlocked, i see no problem
but remember, you always have to encrypt your wallet. iF you mined coins without knowing how to do it, it means that your wallet has never been encrypted before...

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
terrieb

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

5days and they finally showed up in my new wallet...    still a kick in the nuts going from 5.8mil coins at .000030 to  5800 worth .000030.    will sit on them now and hopefully they will come through and be worth $10plus in a couple of years
Joemamaslayer

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

5days and they finally showed up in my new wallet...    still a kick in the nuts going from 5.8mil coins at .000030 to  5800 worth .000030.    will sit on them now and hopefully they will come through and be worth $10plus in a couple of years

Thats strange...  they are trading on trade satoshi for .0000023 BTC which comes out to .03 cents USD.
rhasan

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

Got my new $pac...

I will be happy if $pac reaches 2000 sat each

Possible?
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

Will Cryptopia automatically exchange our old PAC to $PAC? Any news?

cryptomanfr

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

yes my wallet is encrypted, but the problem is the word "unavailable." Indisponible
suon199

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

PAc new dev team scammed people who bought pac for $pac swap. day by day price going down. team selling their old pac after swap. they do not burn swaped coin. and price going down. due to old pac price low $pac also going down. it is scamming.
CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

PAc new dev team scammed people who bought pac for $pac swap. day by day price going down. team selling their old pac after swap. they do not burn swaped coin. and price going down. due to old pac price low $pac also going down. it is scamming.

do you have proof ??
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

do you have proof ??

Only random words, you can check by yourself in the blockchain explorer.
This is saturday address, but it is the same for anyother

http://paccoinexplorer.us:3001/address/Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

Why do you write without knowing?
First ask the question, then look for the evidence, then write. It's just a piece of advice.
In cryptoworld transactions are public, you can check them by yourself at any time.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: