Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
Muwatti (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

It depends on who you are. I think people who do not know basic analysis and technical analysis should learn them first. My personal idea is very difficult in everyday trade in cryptos. For this reason I prefer long-term investment by doing a good research.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

It depends on who you are. I think people who do not know basic analysis and technical analysis should learn them first. My personal idea is very difficult in everyday trade in cryptos. For this reason I prefer long-term investment by doing a good research.

Right on.

IF you are good and have time to devote to it, short term is great and offer so much more return.

If you don't have time, long term is better since you only need to do initial research then let it grow.

Many are in between (mix) and get long term coins ... but buy/sell when conditions are favorable.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

simple, just buy what crypto did you believe have a lot of potential to grow in long term
i believe long term hold is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency Wink

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

If cryptocurrency slowly falling down I just keep hold and buy more cheap cryptos if I have extra money in my wallet, and I choose long term investment because I want to earn more money but choose the potential cryptos that you want to invest some crypto are never increase.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

long term or short term will be a good choice, but it should be adjusted to the type of coin you have. if the coins you have are high potential for high rise then you should choose long term.

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

Imho for patience long-term is better. Because I should not to recalculate my portfolio often in this case. Once I make deep research for most solid coins, and hold, and watch some time
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

It actually depends on your aim. If you want a quick income, you must do a short investment and watch out for the current market situation. However, if you are into a long term investment, you can actually invest when prices are cheap  and not be bothered when the market falls.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

Long term, because you could earn more
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Long term investment has been seen always as the best option because bitcoin has almost no human factor (team, etc) but for tokens long term investment will not always work.

weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

For most people long-term investment is better , this way you can easily handle a bear market. Short term potentially can bring in more money , but is requires more knowledge and work and even then you can fail. So for the average investor long term is the way to go.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Short-term investments are so called swing-trading. If you know a little about trading, research a few good projects, buy these and hodl for a long time (0.5-3 years). With the right choice of projects, you almost can not make mistakes).
I think 0.5-3 years is a mid-term investment in the stock market and a long-term investment in the crypto market.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Long term because it is the easier of the two options for the average investor. If you are shrewd in your investing then short term is the way to go. However, this does not apply to most individuals and that is why I am a big  proponent of long term investing.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

Long term. Buy in on new projects. Get into air drops as well. I always buy in when market cap is below 10 million at least. Thats is why I have made 20-100x my investments. Buy low and sit. Stay away from the top 10. There is little to no money to be made unless you invest a ton of money.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

If your planning to buy Bitcoin and other known token then long investment is appropriate for you, specially when you want to hold it for more than a year.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Share your opinions

i think it will be much better to keep investing for long term, you see, the market price is very unstabke so it can rise very high and brings us huge profit in one day but we can loose all profit in many days, so it wont be easy for anyone waiting for a short term profit, it would be better if you choose a long term investment, holding and waiting is the key of success, the market will rise very slow but drop very fast, so don't be too much greedy, sell when the price high enough.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
I am not a beginner, so I do not panic with an unstable market and broken market conditions. I always hold crypto until the correction ends. because I'm sure the market will start to normal again in May.

the best way to invest is to choose crypto that has good development, and have good quality. and you do not forget the bitcoin, because bitcoin is a primary investment for everyone.

I chose both short-term and long-term investments.

Hyuiguia

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

iam prefer longterm investment
because can get much returun, in crypto trading is not good if shorterm investment
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Set your goals in long term, its too risky for newbies to go short because of high volatility in this market. For now, while you are under the learning process just hold on your coins and if you think trading is easy for you now, then do it.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

Holding is going to be your strategy if you're just inexperienced as a trader, and you know that bitcoin/alts is going to succeed and you want to take advantage. You're hedging yourself against all short term volatility by holding for the long term.

Short term trading is probably better in a bull market than it is in a bear market.

I personally prefer long term investments, because there is a very small degree of maintenance going into your portfolio. Also, you don't get affected by emotions when you're speculating on certain coins. But short term trading, if done right, can take advantage of all price swings, both bullish and bearish. Of course, it is way more risky than long term holding.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: