Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I agree with the idea of ​​investing and forgetting, but once you do a serious and detailed research on the coin you are investing here, you have to decide. If you are investing in bitcoin, your investment should be high because if you invest in small amounts, you may have to pay a high transfer fee because you have fewer money to convert it into money. But if you are going to make small investments ETH, XRP etc. you can invest in low-level sub-coins that you find reliable in your research.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Investerio

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Frankly speaking I am following the best crypto=rule: Invest only that money you are ready to lose. It was complicated to follow it at the beggining, but now I understand the risks and really calm about everything. I knowthat every dollar invested in crypto can make me rich or can disappear, so this rule helps me not to check my blockfolio every minute and saves my nerves. Long distance - is our everything, because why do you actually invest there if you not strongly believe in cryptofuture?
KaffkaN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
long term or short term will be a good choice, but it should be adjusted to the type of coin you have. if the coins you have are high potential for high rise then you should choose long term.
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
I use short term gains to increase my long term positions  And I'm not holding any BTC or ETH..
You can't just say what is better. It depends. But I'm rather in for the long term.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

Tron and EOS make sense for short term until mainnet comes out. ETH and Cardano can be taken for longer term.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

until now, my first priority before trying to earn money is from short term first then holding for long term later, i believe earning cryptos by trading can be more profitable and faster than just waiting for long time, but of course, sometimes i lost and have to start over again, trading is risky because we can not know exactly when will the market fluctuate. i ready to take the risk to get more experiences and get more profit in the future.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

For me, it's a long-term. I bought CAT tokens by BitClave and waiting for the moon. I have no idea how people stand seeing the price chart every day. It would drive me crazy.   Roll Eyes Shocked
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

until now, my first priority before trying to earn money is from short term first then holding for long term later, i believe earning cryptos by trading can be more profitable and faster than just waiting for long time, but of course, sometimes i lost and have to start over again, trading is risky because we can not know exactly when will the market fluctuate. i ready to take the risk to get more experiences and get more profit in the future.
Actually, it depends on your daily activities, whether you are a busy man, then long term investment/trading is suitable for you,
but if you don't have the busyness in your life everyday then I suggest to do short term investment/trading.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

HOLD as much as possible, because a market like this will only happen temporarily, will not be long. Like what happened to crypto in the previous year, the value of btc and followed by almost all altcoin that correction like this should be utilized as possible.
just sell if you feel still need money, maybe your financial condition also come unstable

for me, long-term investment is the best way. daily trading or short term takes risk too much

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

I think it all depends on how smart you see the opportunities that you can use to make a profit. But if you want a better profit, long-term investment is the answer.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

I always try to compare the crypto currency market to that of the stock market. You can also relate it to Forex Trading; view how the prices fluctuates every time and this makes it very difficult to predict the rise of fall of it in the short time period. However, you can almost always predict with much enthusiasm that the price of a particular coin will rise or fall in the long run. So the best thing to do is consider the long term investment because as the market continue to grow it will surely on the price of the coin
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

As a rule of thumb, long-term investments always do better than short-term ones and trading. Crypto bull market is still very young so riding it for some years into maturity is going to provide enormous returns. But not all coins will be good so make sure to invest more money into bitcoin and top altcoins and very little in risky ones.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

I think long-term investment is more promising. because in my opinion long-term investment will get a very big profit. but beware, if long-term investment, you also need to invest in coins that have good prospects in the future and the need for thoroughness to find good coins in the future in this regard.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

the market situation is indeed difficult to understand. go will only bring losses. play the short term also will not provide good results and even panic because its value will always be getting down. many are using long-term anticipation of losses at a time when market prices like this and most of them were successful. thus play a lot of people are interested in the long term because it is secure.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

depends on you. do you want to pressure yourself seeing many reds and few greens? if not then go long term, BTC will surely be green atlesat half a decade from now, but a few months? naah, itll be red, or grene, then red again
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

overall, long term is the best. no pressure, no sad news, nothing. jsut let it be
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

depends on you. do you want to pressure yourself seeing many reds and few greens? if not then go long term, BTC will surely be green atlesat half a decade from now, but a few months? naah, itll be red, or grene, then red again
actually not that. but we should be able to have a target to be able to end the investment and restart it. like taking a profit and also buying it back. it does not take long or short. depending on our rise and target

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

the short term won't be successful amid the market conditions, in the long run, no ride-up just like this time. better long-term use only and set a target of coins to be able to get great results in the next few years. It's also great that the fear of fluctuations because it could reduce the risk of loss which exists.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

Most of them prefer to  invest ini the long term yes maybe they think the result is more satisfactory than short term investing and it Will take quite a long time on the next few month even several years a head
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:08:05 AM

the short term won't be successful amid the market conditions, in the long run, no ride-up just like this time. better long-term use only and set a target of coins to be able to get great results in the next few years. It's also great that the fear of fluctuations because it could reduce the risk of loss which exists.

When it comes to investment, long term would be better but if short term, trading would be better for me. If you think that you will have a good returns in the future like in years for a coin then better choose long term and do not worry that much about the fluctuations of the price because it would get better as long as the team behind the coin are always active and always update its investors and the community about its development. However, do not be too complacent but instead take profit from time to time as we are not assured that if you have profits today, it would still be the same for tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: