Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3703 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

It really depends on what goal you have in mind. If you are planning to have a cash or profit on a short time , better have a short time investment or do day trading. If you dont rush things and your personality is more like a playing safe one then long term investment is most fitted to you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

for me long term is much better than investing on short term because doing short term gives you stress, while doing long term is just tranquilo.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
I will always choose long term investment, because I know in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and have a very high value. This market fluctuates very fast, it changes every hour, every minute. If we invest in short-term, we need to keep track of the market as well as have good market analysis skills, we will spend a lot of time and effort for short-term investment. Long-term investment brings safety, it promises to bring us a lot of profit in the future.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

for me long term is much better than investing on short term because doing short term gives you stress, while doing long term is just tranquilo.

it is better to do long term you will just wait until the price hit your desire amount while doing short term you will just earn yes but it doesnt mean you can earn a lot from it. Like you just investing in bitcoin you will just wait until the price hit the all time high again it will really took time but you can earn from it.
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

That depends on the tactics of each and every stage of the market. For example, when the whole market is red, you can still make a profit by short waves, in addition you can invest in part of long-term investments.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

every investment that you make, make sure you have a point:
  • you have to understand the risk
  • the crypto have an ecosystem in the future
  • make sure you do not use your wife's money
Roll Eyes[/list]
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
Both has their own advantage and disadvantages but i prefer long term since bitcoin volatility is too high to control but if you are a short term trader you have to carefully look always the chart and will make a list of the recent price changes.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

every investment that you make, make sure you have a point:
    • you have to understand the risk
    • the crypto have an ecosystem in the future
    • make sure you do not use your wife's money
    Roll Eyes[/list]
    That is true  Grin But if we need to decide if long or short time investment is better for me that depends on coin, cause some of them having pump and after that they are going again to red, and some of them are reaching top slowly and holding them for long time could be more profitable than fast selling.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
    █████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
    ██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
    ████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
    ███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
    ██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
    ██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
    ██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
    ███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
    ████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
    ██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
    █▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
    ███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
    ████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
    ██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
    ████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
    ██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
    ████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
    ███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
    ██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
    ████████  ███████  ████████
    ██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
    ███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
    ████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
    ██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
    ████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
    yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Invest and hodl at the low. If you bought high, cut your losses and wait for the proper rebound.
    blozzz

Activity: 490
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

It's better for me to make a profit faster than slower, on kriptornke you can not wait until the coin gives a profit ...
    megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

I think both are excellent for investing, just the difference between how much capital you are able to invest in the long run. Currently I am still investing in the short term because of limited capital to invest long-term. If the short-term investment from my investment continues even if there is little profit.

F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

I personally choose to hold the coins I have if market conditions have fallen in price deep enough until prices rise again
    my advice is better you invest long-term only and select the coins whose potential is good enough to raise the price
    but it all depends on the coins we hold if the potential is good for my future will be a long term investment maybe until the end of the year, but if the coins we hold do not have a bright future we just have to sell and move to another better coin and of course the price is cheap
    allohha

Activity: 672
    Merit: 176

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

I think both are excellent for investing, just the difference between how much capital you are able to invest in the long run. Currently I am still investing in the short term because of limited capital to invest long-term. If the short-term investment from my investment continues even if there is little profit.

for me personally there are several options for long-term investments. I can invest in Bitcoin for a very long time. On air I make investments, and also kept my money in this coin. Storage is also a kind of long-term investment. But if I invest in an ico company, this is a short-term investment that can change and become long-term if the project is really promising.
    morozo

Activity: 106
    Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

I would rather think longterm, if you want to profit from short term investing you need to be trading constantly and that requires experience and skills. As a newbie you can get burned very easily

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
    #TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
    ▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
    Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

At present, a long term investment will give you better chances at great profits rather than a short term as the market is currently seeing a drop in its prices.
    You can consider coins like Litecoin, Ethereum for long term. Investing in these coins is less risky than other alts. Litecoin is considered as the silver to Bitcoin's gold and with a market capital of $6 billion, has the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018. Similarly, Ethereum is the second most popular crypto right now and with its advanced blockchain and secure cryptography, the coin has a lot of potential and will provide you good gains in the future.
    TokenForUs

Activity: 392
    Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

now is a good time to buy, if you have bought some on high price. i think the price will recover start end of october until the end of 2018. My advise after looking the trend you should invest for long term, too risky investing on short term right now. the price still going down lower and lower. it would be best advise to invest only on very good ICO rather than trading, and hold it for long term. do not ever panic to see the price right now, i still believe in this 2 months the price will going up again

Marahunter

Activity: 308
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

A flexible and adaptable strategy, a hybrid of both. For all the glory in holding, if one could be able to take advantage of the juicy dips you could be having a lot more assets at your disposal. I have a couple of projects that I want to see out completely to see how they will perform if they roll out planned roadmap milestones
    yhoga45

Activity: 294
    Merit: 13

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

I'm a newbie but trying to not panic because I believe this technology. I think if you have a lot of free time you can choose both of them, choose which coins for long term investment and the other for short term investment. If you don't have a lot of free time you better choose long term investment. Hopefully you can understand what I think.
    Adreman23

Activity: 1365
    Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
    June 11, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

For most trader, long term investment  is safer than short term investment or day trading because short trading is risky if you only have little knowledge about trading. Before  trying  short trade you need to educate yourself first.

Manc89

Activity: 266
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 11, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

For XRP I'm waiting for a little more.It's a panic sale, and I'm going out with a little snow.It has packed up again. I'll watch the price for my wife.
    What fo you mean watch the price for your wife? Anyway, xrp is good enough for investment but its not my choice.
    it has very huge supply and it makes itself can not go further up in high jump. I want the coin which can jump over and over in high range.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: