Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3704 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

I currently prefer investing in the long run because it has the potential to provide maximum profit in the future but before I invest I have to choose a good coin and potential in the future like BTC and ETH to minimize losses.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

I think the best person to be able to get a lot of profit is you apply long-term trading because if you apply short-term trading profits you get can not be maximized and you certainly will not have a chance to buy at a cheaper price again.
1234raj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

I will now choose long term investments.Now I think investing in crypto currency is the best way.Noe the price of crypto currencies is declining.For example I think the price of Bitcoin will reach $30000 this year.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Both. Don't ride just one wave. I usually play in smaller coins for short term. It is like shares, you need to create a portfolio
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

Both of them has their advantages and drawbacks. If you are not busy and have time to go through the news and market regularly then short term investment is good for you but if you do not have time for all this then buy coins and forget about them for a year or two, make sure that the long term invested coins must have potential to grow and survive the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

if prices have dropped too much before you have the opportunity to sell them! the most reliable move would be to hold it in your wallet!
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

It depends on who you are. I think people who do not know basic analysis and technical analysis should learn them first. My personal idea is very difficult in everyday trade in cryptos. For this reason I prefer long-term investment by doing a good research.
yes very true, characteristic and desires of each person is different, as well as with the results of the analysis done, you should choose with your own belief, even if you can not blame others because of your own choice.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

For people who are busy in their work or job and who have no time to monitor the crypto markets, long term investment suit them. Just buy the right cryptocurrency with a potential to go up in the future and hodl it. There is a need to research your preferred cryptocurrencies before buying them to ensure that your investments.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

we can see how the potential of coins for short-term or long-term investments. if there is a potentially long-hold coin I think making long-term investments is not a problem, but if the potential for a coin is not good it is better to hold the short term. this can be a comparison and a choice.

Krezi777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

Short-term investments benefit and they bring more money, and long-term investments are safer and also bring good kavryshki. Only need patience.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Better to invest in the long run because it will be very profitable in the future, but if the short term investment may only momentarily feel the results. but it depends on what will be invested.
Vladimir2203

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

If you value your time and do not want to fool yourself with an abundance of information and analysis of the crypto market, long-term investments will be more profitable for you than short-term ones. However, measured work in the market activity will increase the profit and to reach the specific objective the result
anglosaxon

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

I think long term investments are generally more profitable than making fast trading. In my opinion, holding is a very simple and successful strategy, because I think the market has still a great potential to make us more happy in the future by rising fastly.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

From my experience, it completely depends upon the needs we have because some people will trade short term they need money on monthly basis. But for people who don't have experience will always go long-term investment in order they will set long-term goals.

It truly depends on one's preference, need, experience and resources. Short term investment would be ideal for experienced traders and in which trading is the main source of income. But for those inexperienced traders and one does not depend much on the income from crypto trading, long term investment is more preferable.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

I currently prefer investing in the long run because it has the potential to provide maximum profit in the future but before I invest I have to choose a good coin and potential in the future like BTC and ETH to minimize losses.
yes, bitcoin and Ethereum are very good and suitable coins for investment in the long run, in my opinion investing in the long term is a good strategy because it will generate huge profits in the future.
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

I'm leaning towards a long-term model of investing in cryptocurrencies. As practice shows, the behavior of the markets in the short term is unpredictable, since it is due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies. However, in the long term, the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is justified.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

I prefer long-term investment, as it does not take as much time as day trading, and it can also bring much larger profits with less risk.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

In my opinion, a good investment is a long-term investment.
The long-term investment allows you to get more profits.
During this time when running a business with Cryptocurrency, it always benefits a lot if you make long-term investments
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

If the market continues to decline as it did in the past and at present, long-term investment is the right decision because short-term investment is only a loss. The long-term investment in BTC and ETH then hold will be able to check large profits in about 1 to 2 years without paying attention to the exchange rate increase or decrease.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

For my own knowledge both of them are good when it comes to earning profits or money, for my perspective long term investment is for all who wants to get more profits after holding several months or years. And for the short term Investment I think is good for traders  because they already need to become more aware for them to earn more profits daily or weekly.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: