Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1106 times)
ZvezdAndre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

definitely my choice in favor of EOS token! This project is the future. Also the price at the moment is very attractive, it seems to me that eos will cost even more

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Of course eos, because its creator is Daniel Larimer is a software programmer. Larimer created the cryptocurrency platform BitShares, was co-founder of the blockchain social platform Steemit (2016).

You do realize one of IOTA's founders is BCNxt, creator of NXT/POS?

I think comparing EOS and IOTA is dumb, as they are completely different markets (at least until IOTA implements smart contracts), but if you are going by credentials, at least research both teams.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

In my humble opinion, IOTA has more potential from speculative view but EOS`s volume is much more: for example EOS has a hugest volume on bancor exchange. EOS also is going to launch mainnet soon (just 26days left).
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

I give my preferences to the EOS coin, I am sure that this coin will be in great demand as soon as they fully launch their newest platform.
Okay, but what is the reason for the huge demand? There are some Advantages to other coins?
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
Perhaps you are right, it is worth dividing the capital between these two coins, because they are both very popular and any of them will give a big profit in the future.

Honestly, I also cannot make the choice. Both of these alts seem to be the coolest coins that are going to rise a lot this year. That is why, picking the crypto, I decided to invest in EOS and in IOTA.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

I prefer EOS over IOTA because EOS is the top 5 crypto in the market, steadily growing over time. So if you invest in EOS at this time and hold until the end of 2018, then you will probably get more profit from EOS than IOTA because very few investors invest in IOS than EOS because The current popularity of EOS is far higher than that of IOTA.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

BOTH
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

Another opponent is coming. Against IOTA and EOS. I have a researcher on Fantom.foundation. Very good ICO sites.
yes, and i'm gonna use borrowed capital for (an investment), expecting the profits made to be greater than the interest payable. A real value-add, Fantom brings to the table the incorporation of infrastructure for smart contracts and dapps, which prior DAG projects like IOTA and Nano did not offer at the time of their launch and have yet to incorporate into their product.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

I believe the both coins are game changers. Especially if Eos realises its goal there will be such an explosion beyond expectations. It goes same for Iota. The two coins have great prospects so, you make your choice. For me I will go for Iota because of the important partnerships it has entered and the recognition it has gotten recently which has boosted investor confidence.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

These two cryptocurrencies from the top 10 will surely have a good competition on the market as time goes by and this coin for Internet of Things (IoT) transactions can possible double its market cap in the coming years for the reasons that its market price is just cheap that can somehow attract investors to invest.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

EOS have been hacked recently. This news can cause a lot of trouble to EOS. Therefore, I choose IOTA. It is better and most of all, there is no bad news against it. In the cryptocurrency world, you also need to care about news. It can turn black to white and white to black. And it is also the main reason why coins have pirces

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I choose EOS. IOTA has nothing. And in this direction there are too many teams. EOS with their mistake made a giant ICO. But what made IOTA? Exclude very aggressive users in the reddit
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

I choose EOS. IOTA has nothing. And in this direction there are too many teams. EOS with their mistake made a giant ICO. But what made IOTA? Exclude very aggressive users in the reddit

I think has to do with partnerships with VW, Bosch and the UN, not reddit users.

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

I have both of these coins. EOS as an ethereum competitor can be good, but I do not know of any ICO based on this project. I like IOTA. I think this is a more risky project (tangle is not tested with many users), but more promising.
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
Perhaps you are right, it is worth dividing the capital between these two coins, because they are both very popular and any of them will give a big profit in the future.

yes, if you have the much better capital to choose both because they both are potential coins in the future, EOS and IOTA development are very good so suitable for investment use.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

yes, if you have the much better capital to choose both because they both are potential coins in the future, EOS and IOTA development are very good so suitable for investment use.
I agree what you say, the investment of these two coins is a very good thing, and  will get a profitable and profit, IOTA and EOS
As a very popular project and supported by large investors, this will be a potential investment in the future.
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

EOS doesn’t really compete with IOTA. EOS is a dapps platform, whereas IOTA focuses more on other functionality, such as decentralized storage, oracles, currency exchange, cloud computing. There is not much dapp functionality yet on IOTA. However, this might come soon.

However, EOS is competing with Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, Elastos.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Take a look at both of them at the moment and you guys will know which one is better Smiley. EOS is totally better than IOTA although EOS is just a new cryptocurrency while IOTA already created long time ago Smiley. Seem like news cryptocurrency is much better than old one and EOS is much better than IOTA Smiley
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Growth wise EOS will be nice coin to make your investment but for long term focus I feel that IOTA seems standing in this rank for very long time than EOS. So if you wanna hodl it for long term do not worry about the price of the IOTA.
In some months IOTA will be bump back to good value in the market again.
So then you can make money out of it too.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

There was a time that IOTA reached their maximum with the hype who was created with Microsoft, but after that I can not see any important news about IOTA. EOS is other and they are growing with their platform and mainnet launch.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: