Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Great thing to know that the Extrabit project is keep going on their way to let the people around here in the crypto currency community to be interested on this project especially now that the Extrabit project has been updates its feature for better performance of this project. And moreover, hopefully this will surely be make the people profitable and not just in words.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

Any investments are made with a view to making a profit and increasing their capital. I would like to believe that this project will not deceive the promises
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

The future has gone wild! The feature of the project were fully updated to entertain you guys to interest you! Keep supporting!
Definitely, mining is a good way as you just set it then everything is to be follow, in the the most challenging part is on your electricity. Hopefully the team may capable as the miners as of this days grows tremendously and the shares or thr income will be getting tighter hopefully the team already figure it the possible outcome.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.

If your website is so valueless and get no traffic so that you have to spam unrelated Ann Threads, then I see no reason even to have a look in your website. First you have to learn the ethical steps by advertising.

I thought this site is related to extra bit platform? But sadly it is not, Please don't post an unauthorized link that doesn't have any connections to this topic. If you want there is a Service section in the forum for you to promote your product or site.

In my opinion, all these courses on trading and everything that is connected with it a usual whip-round, still doesn't exist any trader who constantly would be in plus and didn't lose the means.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

I agree, small investments can also give us big profit in the future if this coin will have high value in the near future. So let's make investments now and help this project to achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Mining is very good, the right topic, but I would like more openness of the team and more details about the work of the whole company.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 03:39:06 PM by vickycoin05

EXTRABIT establishes itself as a crypto mining company which has been making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency arcadia. In the recent months, the aspiring company has been successful at acquiring a contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years the supplement the mining functionality by virtue of complex hardware systems.
Developers promise the fixed profit and give a guarantee for the whole five years. This very loud statement and to keep a promise it will be really difficult.
Yes, Extrabit promise the five years free electricity and the sure profit for five years, I can't force you to believe in whatever the project platform promise but I can assure to you that Extrabit are making their best to keep their promise served for five long years. Yes its realy difficult  to keep promises but lets give Extrabit a chance to prove and show us that they deserve our trust.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

EXTRABIT establishes itself as a crypto mining company which has been making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency arcadia. In the recent months, the aspiring company has been successful at acquiring a contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years the supplement the mining functionality by virtue of complex hardware systems.
Developers promise the fixed profit and give a guarantee for the whole five years. This very loud statement and to keep a promise it will be really difficult.
Yes Extrabit  promise the five years free electricity and the sure profit  for five years,I can't  force you to believe  in whatever  the project  platform promise but I can assure to you that Extrabit are  making their best to keep thier promise served  for five  long  years. Yes its realy difficult  to keep  promises but lets give Extrabit a chance to prove and   show us that they deserve  our trust.
That five years free electricity is applicable to all countries? I am curious because others say that the electricity will be free if you live in a country that had a rich oil, which that other country don't have oil will not get the free electricity?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Mining is very good, the right topic, but I would like more openness of the team and more details about the work of the whole company.
This will be good mining if they will never make their project falls and leave the members in the air. Many mining project had been failed and many are just for cloud mining. I hope that this project will fulfill what they have said in their ANN or whitepaper.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

I agree, small investments can also give us big profit in the future if this coin will have high value in the near future. So let's make investments now and help this project to achieve success very soon.

Yeah. It's better to buy or invest at the early stage while the price of each token are cheap and affordable. Because the moment Extrabit project will become a good kind of investment, we don't have a chance to gained big profits in the future because surely the price will be too much expensive to buy and we can't afford to have this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

You should read their whitepaper for that i guess then and also try to visit their site. I studied each important factor about this project and this project really seems much profitable for me.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

You should read their whitepaper for that i guess then and also try to visit their site. I studied each important factor about this project and this project really seems much profitable for me.
Their whitepaper is actually much lenghty. I think that they should also release a video presentation for all the investors because it really becomes much easy for them to understand the project then.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

The future has gone wild! The feature of the project were fully updated to entertain you guys to interest you! Keep supporting!

Nice, it's good to know that many of the supporters are too active and too positive about what will be the outcome of this project. Well, we really need to support and help this project to become more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Yeah, but investing some good amount can surely give us high profit in return. So if we have some good amount to invest then we need to invest it more to get more in return too.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Nice, it's good to know that many of the supporters are too active and too positive about what will be the outcome of this project. Well, we really need to support and help this project to become more successful.
That definitely true bud we have to show our support to the project as valued members of extrabit. It is our responsibility undeniably.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

That could be a bad thing to the investors, they will leave members in the air. I just hope that this project will continue even 1 year have past by.

If they really have a free electricity for their mining as what they have said, why would they abandon an awesome project like this one? But I don't think it is going to be free forever, mining consumes a lot of energy.
They might have a huge setup at the initial level or their own business dealing with solar energy and the equipments which would generate huge electricity with those rigs and they might made such decision, we need to wait for their outcome.

I don't really totally understand about this platform due to the fact that this is a crypto mining, which I think we need to buy mining hard wares and what is the connection of giving a free electricity?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?

Well, even though this project project features is quite too good to be true, there are still many people that already attracted to this and already made some investments. I just hope that this project will stay for a long time.
Will stay for a long time and will stay as a legit one Wink Many people are liking and at the same time doubting the project, the team needs to prove that it's worth an investment at Extrabit.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Yes Extrabit  promise the five years free electricity and the sure profit  for five years,I can't  force you to believe  in whatever  the project  platform promise but I can assure to you that Extrabit are  making their best to keep thier promise served  for five  long  years. Yes its realy difficult  to keep  promises but lets give Extrabit a chance to prove and   show us that they deserve  our trust.
That five years free electricity is applicable to all countries? I am curious because others say that the electricity will be free if you live in a country that had a rich oil, which that other country don't have oil will not get the free electricity?

Definitely not, just imagine their address is from China and you are at USA. This free electricity seems to be misunderstand by some people and probably dev should make an action to make it more to understand.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Well, even though this project project features is quite too good to be true, there are still many people that already attracted to this and already made some investments. I just hope that this project will stay for a long time.
Will stay for a long time and will stay as a legit one Wink Many people are liking and at the same time doubting the project, the team needs to prove that it's worth an investment at Extrabit.
what more do they want since they have announced and marketed the project may own guess is just that they need to increase publicity maybe on social media and thats all

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Definitely not, just imagine their address is from China and you are at USA. This free electricity seems to be misunderstand by some people and probably dev should make an action to make it more to understand.
I think the same. There is a lot of misunderstanding about the Extrabit project, it seems to me that the developers should make a small video review of the project in order for the followers and investors to understand the idea of ​​the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: