Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3280 times)
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

I think that in 2018 it will end with a big Bang and carry to chips of all Federal bans and laws to it. Cryptocurrency to combine their capital in order to live independently from anyone.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

I think the crypto market will grow in 2018. Especially after June, I believe that the big rise will start.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

2018 will be the best year many investors are showing interest crypto market will continue, we are experiencing increase this year
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

in early 2018, when prices fell sharply, many said that this is a temporary phenomenon and since the end of spring 2018, prices will go up. indeed, prices have been rising for several months, but now the market is falling again, none of the experts expected this. no one knows how it will end.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

At the moment, there are no factors that would talk about the explosion of cryptocurrency around the world.Most likely there will be definitely a new level in the development and adoption of cryptocurrency by people as something new,convenient and interesting by 2020.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

The market is very in an unstable situation and a lot of negative news, but I think that by the end of this year it will definitely begin to grow and show new peaks.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

At the moment, there are no factors that would talk about the explosion of cryptocurrency around the world.Most likely there will be definitely a new level in the development and adoption of cryptocurrency by people as something new,convenient and interesting by 2020.
I do not know, cryptocurrency is unpredictable, many things happen in the last few months since 2018 began, many people predict that this accident will only last for several months, but almost half of 2018, this will surely be full of red this year.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Personally, I think that before the big growth which will be at the end of this year there will be a big fall, so you just have to wait and not sell your coins
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

Its very difficult to predict what will happen in crypto world by the end of 2018 but the fact remains I am optimistic about the crypto market and by the end of 2018, the whole crypto market would be healthy and we have green on all coins.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

It seems to me that there will not be a repeat of last year. Maybe Bitcoin will update his high this year (although I'm not very sure), but we'll see another big correction at the end of the year. The situation will not be repeated, it would be very simple
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Even theories are difficult to understand exactly how this year may end. I think it will be simple, and closer to February there will again be a strong decline with profit taking, although whales may not repeat the same tricks and go into a hard pumping market.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

It is very difficult to predict the market behavior . I think nothing will change by the end of the year
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

For for the ethereum,i think it will suprice us for its price because i know that there still big pump that could happend in ethereum,and it already predicted by experts but the perceptions is depend only to you,and also in the name of bitcoin i could think that it will pump also but a little bit and this is my only prediction about it.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

The probability of rapid growth is certainly there, as is the likelihood that we will fall even lower. Know about the next direction only large monetary movers who manage the market of crypto currencies.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Many analysts say that 2018 is the best year for altcoins . I agree with them, I think we will have an impressive growth by the end of the year
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

almost all forecasts do not come true -) we believe in the best
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

There are a lot of different opinions on this account but as for me, it will develop significantly and we will see how btc will win the market of finance being accepted by many large companies, which tend to use innovations
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

I think this year cryptocurrency end as high percentage of development and increase of profits compare to past years status of market income. It is because of more developers and big investors now joins cryptocurrency business that contributes to the total rapid increase in the volume of business transactions.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

I am being in this forum around 2+ years and seeing the marketplace trend of most of the top crypto currency in all the aspects. As I know we should accept the volatility and price fluctuations in every crypto currencies.
If you take bitcoin, it will show the bump in every month with the average growth and the year end you can see the good price on the market for bitcoin from October onwards you could find the price bump in the market.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

the instability of the market is what is making the market to move. the market turning red and also turning back to green is a good sign of growth.. my prediction for this 2018 is that the market will explore beyond expectation before the year will run out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: