Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Cryptocurrency world market will end up we high price this 2018. Even though it started this year with a dramatic fall but crypto started to increase its value.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

It is true that it is gloomy right now, but I think it will really explode in the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year. But it is not going to explode at one time it will explode little by little and the greatest part will be I think in December. But this is just a mere prediction and no one still knows what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Nothing is clear yet ... All are waiting for growth in late autumn or early winter. Many events are scheduled for this period. But I would not be surprised if everything falls even lower.

amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I think the crypto will not end sooner, this is a transitional period and it's reasonable if the price is sufficiently correct

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

It seems to me that now it is too early to talk about this. But I can also say what I think and hope to see growth and a very strong increase in the price of bitcoin by the end of this year. My faith is connected with the fact that all year round the crypto-currencies suffer very serious pressure.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

The market has been bearish since the first quarter of 2018, however, from historical data the market will bounce back at the end of 2018 even though theres no going to be a lot of FOMO like we saw in 2017.Somehow, it is going to be a bit tricky this time because it is less likely of the market to have corrections early enough for the fact that some people will try to be smart to feel relaxed.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

It seems to me that now it is too early to talk about this. But I can also say what I think and hope to see growth and a very strong increase in the price of bitcoin by the end of this year. My faith is connected with the fact that all year round the crypto-currencies suffer very serious pressure.
We can think both positive and negative incomings but not really sure of occurring it in the future. I know it is a big loss for everyone if the entire market won't recover anymore and for sure people won't complaining and moaning for it.
We are still struggling market crisis and it is pretty hard to recover but still have faith on it and we just hope for changing its direction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

2018 is really difficult with the Crypto market. But all is just the beginning, countries are taking measures to control not to generate inflation as taxes and other binding laws ,,, when over this period the market will again Stronger growth, I believe so
yuda

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

I think I support what the experts say. Because I have some investment here. I want to get a big profit on my investment. I also want to like them, who have succeeded in crypto. Do not worry about the current market condition. The market will get better again. I'm sure the market will explode by the end of 2018.
Titonioii

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

I do not think it will explode like in 2017 since the investors will be more careful this time, but I except its growth anyway. Now is a good time to invest to old coins like BTC or ETH, to new ones like EOS or NEO and to look towards the projects that offer really interesting ideas and make blockchain really useful for people.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

I think the market wont be end in 2018 because as I can see as of now, our market is suffering from ups and downs so we cant say that the market will be end because it still suffer from its UPS and vice versa.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

the market will end if all investors decline crypto currencies as a investment manner through online especially those big companies who have huge contribution on the market.   But it's impossible to happen pal. Lol 'cause more people nowaday is relying on crypto currencies, yes there's a tend of the market to explode on this year but it will not end after. 
Yes i agree with your opinion that crypto-market will not be able to the end, because for some factor and other speculation
 prediction based on market movement now  maybe its warm -up to begin from growing industry at the cyrpto -market world Shocked
the crypto market will not end in 2018 because altcoin prices and market prices are still unstable so I'm sure the market will not end in 2018 and everything will come back good and can be profitable again as last month the market is declining because of the bear market that results in a market like this

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

It will end in good way because there will be bullish season towards the ending of the year...
Shelan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Let's just say that 2018 will be the year of Crypto's stability. 2018 has inspired many businesses to venture into the crypto market. The same shared belief and possibilities driven towards one motive: the future. How any government would structure their country to such availability to serve their people better is one that anybody should be looking forward to.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

I think that at the end of the year we will see the biggest growth in the history of the cryptocurrency. But before that, everything will fall several times.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

I do not think that the market will be able to take off until the end of 2018. Most likely, prices will rise to the level of last year's indicators or slightly higher.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

I believe that by the end of this year the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly, the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will be very high. Experts also predict that the market will explode by the end of the year. At present altcoin prices are very low, this is a good time to invest in crypto, I will buy Ethereum, NEO, IOTA and Monero. I am sure that long-term investment in cryptocurrency will bring us a lot of money.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

If the news background does not improve, then the next couple of months we are waiting for a mark of about $ 5000. But by the end of the year, everything will recover.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Now it is not possible to predict ka xakas many Manipulators do everything lowered and raised,although if you see no objective reasons why must so or so to go,many things to explain from a human point of view,but one thing is for sure,there must be a GROWTH,sooner or later, but it will be strong,and this moment many already WAITING for a MIRACLE!!
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

I see Bitcoin will hit its peak just like what happened last December 2017, many investors or traders expecting Bitcoin will hit more or less 30,000$ and for the altcoin Etherium will probably hit around 2,000$. Of course, it's only a prediction and it's really hard to expect that much especially if you have lots of investment on your wallet, but make sure to set your desired profit in order to avoid regrets in the end.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: