Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

In my perspective Crypto Currency Market will be more Active in the end of 2018 (last quarter) and I'm hoping that it will reach the expectation. and I see 2019 is more Bullish Since the Issues regarding regulation and other matters involving Crypto-currency  will be settled in 2019 (high hopes) and New players and Investors will join Crypto-Market Next year.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

I am sure that the prices will be much higher than now. I guess Bitcoin will be 15-20k and Ethereum can achieve 1.5k.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Judging by today's trend, the market will be in a sorry state at the end of 2108. I would like to repeat the situation at the end of 2017, but I think that it is very unlikely.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Everything will be quiet by the end of the year, we will see bitcoin at a price of 20,000 and everyone will rejoice at this and invest in the market with the same enthusiasm as in 2017

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Everything will be quiet by the end of the year, we will see bitcoin at a price of 20,000 and everyone will rejoice at this and invest in the market with the same enthusiasm as in 2017
Why such optimism? Over the past six months, no forecast about the promising market has been realized. To date, the indicators are also very hinting at the lack of good results in the near future. Thus, the crypto-currency market until the end of 2018 will not show the expected growth.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

Why such optimism? Over the past six months, no forecast about the promising market has been realized. To date, the indicators are also very hinting at the lack of good results in the near future. Thus, the crypto-currency market until the end of 2018 will not show the expected growth.

Agreed! And is much better the whole market bleed like at $100b + marketcap to weed out worthless coins, and for we to start fresh.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
the market will end if all investors decline crypto currencies as a investment manner through online especially those big companies who have huge contribution on the market.   But it's impossible to happen pal. Lol 'cause more people nowaday is relying on crypto currencies, yes there's a tend of the market to explode on this year but it will not end after. 
Yes i agree with your opinion that crypto-market will not be able to the end, because for some factor and other speculation
 prediction based on market movement now  maybe its warm -up to begin from growing industry at the cyrpto -market world Shocked
Absolutely, I do not believe that crypto market will end in 2018 because I know now that the price of crypto and crypto market is still unstable and has not been back up then therefore I am sure if the crypto market will last for a long time and not will end up in the know this 2018 because now it's a lot of people who invest and hold their altcoin
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

This market will never end and if their is a explosion in 2018 then it will be of growth as many countries are going to regulate this market and it will open a new gate for investors who are not in this market because of no regulation. We will see many happenings in this market before this year end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

I expect that the swings up-down will continue. And the way the bitcoin behaves in this situation will largely determine its future. In any case, I do not think that the story will end there.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Since December 2017, the cryptrocurrency market has been running in a major recession. And its impact will also be seen till the end of 2018, If there is not come any good positive news from anywhere, which can revive this market again.If this market explodes in 2018 as mostly G20 Nation's are wants to regulate this market, if they did, then it will open a gate for new investors whose are not in this market due to no regulation there.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Crypto market will stand firm there is no doubt about it. As of today market seems in bearish mode from past 7 months. Probably we all are excpecting bullish mode soon and I am positive it will grow again soon. Nobody can predict the market perfectly. But some people always think negative about the market and spread negativity as well. Even we have some good opportunities to buy some good potential coins at very cheaper value its a good time to add some good coin to our portfolio to make good profit from them in future as I am a true believer of crypto market.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

No need to believe any experts, and make decisions based on their opinion. It is necessary to assess the situation that is developing at the moment. In any case, I believe in the development and future of the Crypto-currency.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

The market will end if all investors decline crypto currencies as a investment manner through online especially those big companies who have huge contribution on the market.   But it's impossible to happen pal. Lol 'cause more people now a day is relying on crypto currencies, yes there's a tend of the market to explode on this year but it will not end after.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

We shouldn't lie to you at all , we aren't as certain about how the market will come to an end, we don't know how the will shape up in future, but there are hopes that it will recover and gain value at some point before the year comes to an end,  this just how unpredictable the market can be

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Every year Bitcoin gives a shock. Despite of its predictability, especially in last quarter of every year, most of the Crypto traders do get puzzled.
New Btc ATH can easily be achieved and especially with approval of ETF. Lets wait and hope for a better Crypto future.
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Beyond any doubt it is bleak at the present time, however I figure it will truly detonate in the third and fourth quarter of this current year. Be that as it may, it won't detonate at one time it will detonate little by pretty much nothing and the best part will be I think in December. Be that as it may, this is only an insignificant forecast and nobody still recognizes what will occur later on of digital money.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

I  believe it will be explosive towards the end of the year. From trend it is evident that it's very possible for that to occur. We can only but hope that will be the case.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

which I know the market will never end let alone end in this year and with that now the crypto market is back green and therefore I am sure the market will not be able to end in 2018 and all will be back well in the year 2018

gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

If we look at the rise and fall pattern of 2017 only you would agree with me that the market is expected to rise in last part of 2018..
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Actually nobody knows it:) People can make predictions but cryptocurrency market is not stable: today it can fall down but tomorrow we can observe very high rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: