Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

It's really hard to say for now.. Things are spiralling do fast and urs very hard to predict how it'll end this year
at least for today it would be desirable to see stability in the market and that the price level, which was back in early 2018, returned. And even then it will be possible to talk about the growth of the crypto currency up to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

It's really hard to say for now.. Things are spiralling do fast and urs very hard to predict how it'll end this year
at least for today it would be desirable to see stability in the market and that the price level, which was back in early 2018, returned. And even then it will be possible to talk about the growth of the crypto currency up to the moon.
even if we consider some points of view that past years and whether flights to the moon are due to the attraction of funds and new users of crypto-currencies by various information tricks, then today, a pair of expansion of the crypto-currency business begins, where various spheres of human activity are being introduced.

]
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

even if we consider some points of view that past years and whether flights to the moon are due to the attraction of funds and new users of crypto-currencies by various information tricks, then today, a pair of expansion of the crypto-currency business begins, where various spheres of human activity are being introduced.
in general, it is quite difficult to predict something today, because quite recently there were quite positive forecasts and news about the Crypto-currency, which influenced the popularity of the crypto currency. But to date, the situation has changed dramatically and many users of crypto-currencies have become virtually bankrupt. And this also affects the rating.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

I have read on Coindesk that Reddit's co-founder predicted the end of the year's exchange rate to be stable, and I believe that by December 2018, the ETH rate will rise sharply instead of as low as it is now. hours. So if you have money then invest in ETH hold will be very right.
I am with you, I think this December crypto prices were going to increase. Possibly an increase of price this is why I am not losing hope on the market to have a swing of incremenf of value.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. The leading cryptocurrency may not able to repeat what it has achieved last year but there might be mini bull run before the year end. The market trend before the year end will still depend on events that may happen in the remaining months like the surge of demands for cryptocurrencies.
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

I think there will be some price increase, but a slight one. I can't call it a market explosion. But the income from those investments that you made at the beginning of the year will be.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Chinedumike

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Trust me any predictions made now are a mere speculation. The volatility of the crypto market this year makes predicting anything very difficult. For me, am predicting a rather slight increase in value of crypto assets towards the end of 2018.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Generally, I don't prefer making investments according to speculations of the people to making investments according to my own researches.

In my way of thinking, the beginning of 2019 can be better than the ending of 2018 for the holders and traders. But of course, this is just my opinion and I think you should do your own research.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Frederigs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

Based on the bitcoin trend, the end of this year is always a bullish trend, but for this year it might be a little different.
the market will end if all investors reject the crypto currency. But it can't happen, friend. Lol because more people now depend on the crypto currency. No one can predict the future.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
April 2018 and now September 2018 !! i think the Market Cap in december = : $360.608.609.716  Wink of course i hope that the market will go even higher. but this year i am a little more cautious with the forecasts. this year the market is too bad for that.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

2018? Oh no, my dear friend, you are very wrong. I believe that we are now only at the foot of the crypto-currency mountain.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

I think it will end with nothing new, since currencies are painful and do not try to develop, and it is important for their price and their rapid development process, so that everything will remain in place.

CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I think it won't be long. Until the end of the year remained several months. I think that the growth will begin at the end of September, but before the new year the cost of Bitcoin will not be more than 12,000 dollars.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

I think that 2018 will end with the growth of the entire cryptocurrency industry ! The field of such a global correction in the market will be rapid growth !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Many of us believe that this year will be a very large increase in prices ..but I am almost sure that this year nothing will change, we need to wait for the next year
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Many of us believe that this year will be a very large increase in prices ..but I am almost sure that this year nothing will change, we need to wait for the next year
in any case, there may be a certain case that will affect not only the crypto-currency market, but also the national throwing of the coin twice. If the information is truthful about the etherium plug in December 2018, then this is one of the possibilities to increase the price of the etherium.

HELLO EVERYONE.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

No, this can never happen. I know everything has to end someday but 2018 is too soon I guess. Despite the downfall in the market some big investors have their huge amount invested in crypto market. Day by day as more and more people are becoming aware about the crypto market, they are investing. Even some dealers have started to accept Bitcoin as a payment option. I don’t think crypto will end any time soon.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

I don't think we should expect an explosive growth this year . This year the market is too bad
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

We all want the crypto market to recover just like what its value last year. But i can't see that too happen this year. Lets hope that it will end in a better way this 2018.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

I don't think we should expect an explosive growth this year . This year the market is too bad

cryptomarket price has always something to surprise us its either having a good price or the worst is drops it price but it is very oppressive to happen the market will be good soon but the thing is when so lets hold as long as we can the market can be good anytime of the day it will surprise us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: