Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

We all want the crypto market to recover just like what its value last year. But i can't see that too happen this year. Lets hope that it will end in a better way this 2018.
Market will always be unpredictable since we don't have just a few users or investors on the cryptocurrency market. That is why everything in cryptocurrency will always be a gamble. In my opinion due to a poor market as of now I think the market will not be making so much progress until the last quarter.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Personally, I see the beginning of a trend reversal on many coins. But there is still no confirmation. The market is very fragile therefore everything now depends on the manipulators.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Nobody is sure what will be the end of 2018 in crypto market. Nobody can accurately predict about cryptocurrency market situation. But it seems 2018 will be good for alt coin holders. As there are few coins which are going up gradually. According to me 2018 end will be good enough.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

I'm sure that the market of crypto currency will grow every year and we see that every year Bitcoin's rate rises
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

The global trend leads to a decline in investment in the Crypto currency, and in particular, the ETH. In comparison with bitcoin, he has a very wandering course

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I think that we will see extremely strong bull run in the end of this year aka market explosion, so I agree with all such predictors, market should overcome 1 trillion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

We all want the crypto market to recover just like what its value last year. But i can't see that too happen this year. Lets hope that it will end in a better way this 2018.
This is exactly the case this year. The end might not blast that much. There is possibility for growth but I doubt it will be an accelerated one. I only expect Bitcoin to grow and if it crossed $10000 and stayed stable, it would be the start of the next impending boom. The rest of the cryptocurrencies will be affected as well. But come the end of the year and only then we would know how vibrant the crypto market is.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

I listen to experts sometimes, but I do not make my decisions according to their speculations, because I think this can give you loss. In my way of thinking, the last months might be promising for the holders.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

I think that the crypto-currency market will definitely start to grow well by the end of 2018 and we will all get a good profit. And now you only need to have patience and keep all the purchased cryptocurrency.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Let's see. I am sure that 2018 will end with an uptrend of Bitcoin and all major altcoins. It remains to wait very long. See firsthand.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

Let's see. I am sure that 2018 will end with an uptrend of Bitcoin and all major altcoins. It remains to wait very long. See firsthand.
I think that until the end of 2018 we will not see big changes in the cryptocurrency market. This has been repeatedly stated by experts that the most that Bitcoin can be capable of today is $ 9,000.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

It was happened in the history that bitcoin was in uptrend last December 2017, and it is also expected to happen this coming December 2018. But it is just a prediction what we gonna do is to wait and see what will be the real history of this year. Is bearish continue? or bullish market take over this year end.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

If the luck comes in it will be wonderful , I think the market will start to recover and most of the coin prices are increasing especially the top coins in the market and we will be able to sell our coins. 
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

i remember some expectations for end of 2018 from last year. so many people were thinking that bitcoin is going to reach over 100k usd and crypto market will grow so high. but as always market behaved opposite to wht crowd predict.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

i remember some expectations for end of 2018 from last year. so many people were thinking that bitcoin is going to reach over 100k usd and crypto market will grow so high. but as always market behaved opposite to wht crowd predict.
Not always, as last year people were expecting a big increase of Bitcoin and it did increase. But this year is not the same thing. A lot of people lose their confidence with cryptos and some people took out their profits or loss.
We won't know what is going to happen until near the end of this year. I hope the crypto market is going to recover a little.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

I am fully confident that the crypto-currency market will be in the black by the end of 2018, in November - December the growth of the crypto-currency will begin.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

i dont think if crypto market will explode by the end of this year, from the end of Q1 in 2018 we have big crash in cryptocurrency market, all of cryptocurrency price are dumped and doesnt recover until now. caused some of new investors are thinking twice to continue investing in cryptocurrency, but for early adopter it is normal situation and keep holding their investment in cryptocurrency. its need 2 up to 3 years for cryptocurrency market to recover nad break the last all time high price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

crypto market will surely recover before this year ends and will start a new bull market as next year starts, so now, i am trying to buy more rather than selling all my crypto.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:55 AM

I think that nothing good can be expected, of course, it will not fall below the level of capitalization of 200 billion, but there may be surprises on individual coins. Therefore, investing in coins is worth the wait.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

The market is still running well and smoothly, the value is still very good, so the crypto market this year is still safe. Developments will continue to occur and have more value for the future. I am sure the crypto community is increasing and will be better and have a high volume.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: