Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 476 times)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

I did not expect that Bitcoin Cash can enter TOP5 and take 4th position, it's impressive. I think that the growth of capitalization will continue to increase
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

i dont invest here, also i dont see future here, it may recover soon, it depend on bitcoin, ifbitcoin up then bcash can recover.

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Although interpreted as a threat, the Bitcoin Cash network may be an escape valve for Bitcoin transactions. There are many comments and interpretations, malicious about Bitcoin Cash.
The fewer people using Bitcoin Cash, the less people will want to invest. The Bitcoin community fears losing users to the new network, Bitcoin is a highly valued asset, so they want to ensure its dominance in the market.
But Bitcoin cash has the potential to reach higher prices and that will happen over the years, perhaps at a slower pace than it did with Bitcoin. But this is not bad as the currency will still give you the opportunity to buy it at another time.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

I think this coin will die in the future. But it can be pumed before that. I have some amount of it and wait this pump.

chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I'm very happy that Bitcoin Cash has been quite successful, because I have in my wallet a few coins that I managed to get when the coin was not promising at all.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I am skeptical about this coin in terms of growth and I think that it is definitely not worth buying it in the long term because you will not get profits.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

I think that now it is really worth investing in this coin, because it began to recover very quickly and I think that by the autumn the rate will be absolutely stable.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I think this coin will die in the future. But it can be pumed before that. I have some amount of it and wait this pump.
This coin will not die in future and it cannot be pumped in before that. Because this coin also occupy the some good investors so many peoples are investing slowly in this coin. but majority of the peoples are invested in Bitcoin at the same time BCH also good growing Cryptocurrency. If you think this will die in future you should sell know because you only loose the benefit of this coin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

This coin will not die in future and it cannot be pumped in before that. Because this coin also occupy the some good investors so many peoples are investing slowly in this coin. but majority of the peoples are invested in Bitcoin at the same time BCH also good growing Cryptocurrency. If you think this will die in future you should sell know because you only loose the benefit of this coin.
At least there is a lot of whales are still pumping this coin. Remember it doesn't have any actual use even the widely adoption for bitcoin cash just another bullshit. Roger ver is totally crap.
This coin will die, It's worthless to hold any bitcoin cash amount if you can get a real bitcoin at the same time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

According to me, there is only one real coin and that is Bitcoin. I count Bitcoin Cash in the category of Altcoin and it will always remain in that Category.  Bitcoin will always remain the king.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?

Bitcoin cash has no long term future that I can think of.

There's going to be a ton of fork coins of bitcoin, both at the present and in the future. Bitcoin cash is just one of them. I think when you bought in, there was a lot of people screaming that bitcoin cash was going to take over bitcoin's spot, and that was when bitcoin cash was nearly $3k each.

That's just absurd pricing in my opinion. If you're already in that deep, then I suggest holding for the next pump, and dump your coins. Because honestly, if you want to invest in the long term of cryptos, you don't want to be in BCH. You made a dumb decision cashing out your BTC for BCH.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

i dont invest here, also i dont see future here, it may recover soon, it depend on bitcoin, ifbitcoin up then bcash can recover.

If you cannot see future in bitcoin there is no use for you to continue using it. We all know that bitcoin can help us in our financial aspects, even if the price of the bitcoin now is in low period I am sure it can recover soon.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

Bitcoincash a fork of bitcoin which experienced an aggressive growth in 2017. I think it will still continue to grow as they have good development team and also they are seeking to create a token system within the network just like Ethereum where a anybody can build or create tokens on the BCH Blockchain. It will be huge when this is done and Ethereum will see serious rivalry but then they have to grow to the acceptance level of ETH

https://cryptotvplus.com
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

Im not really into Bcash, i just dont see any future in it. I dont want to start FUD or something like that, you better investing to something really worth i mean try to investing in ICO, dont just invest in random ICO go check the team background first. Do some little research and youll be find.
I am inversely proportional to you in seeing Bitcoin Cash. because what I see Bitcoin Cash is experiencing a recovery from decline. this is the first step to restore Bitcoin's original conditioning. therefore I see the future will be quite helpful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Bitcoin Cash according to the crypto experts is the real Bitcoin due to it's adjusted crypto settings and configurations like scalability, transaction speed and portability.
Bitcoin Cash will soon surpass Bitcoin's market cap if Bitcoin isn't surpassed by giant players like Ripple and Ethereum but for me, Bitcoin cash is still far batter than Bitcoin.

marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

It was created as Bitcoin competitor. But right now BTC network has no problems with transactions speed and fees. As for me, Bitcoin Cash won’t have great future.

elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

Bitcoin has a block size of only 1 MB, the current transaction is very slow because of the increasing transaction volume, need an alternative solution to help the transaction faster, cheaper transaction fees, therefore the Executive Board was born with a block size of 8 MB with the expectation of replacing Bitcoin in the future
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

If Bitcoin cash are still investors and miners interested, it is still a good altcoin! But need more time to prove its effectiveness! Overall! Need a community of interest!
jack ryan

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

BTC is likely to replace Bitcoin in the future. BTC has many advantages: The value increased dramatically because it is the next version from Bitcoin, which is trusted and traded by the community. Uses the latest blockchain technology. Easy to use.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

Bitcoin Cash have the chance to be an good payment option. Bitcoin its to expensive to pay with it normal things.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: