Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 843 times)
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Of course,the less participants who joined the campaign the bigger the rewards,bounty allocations are being divided that depends on your stakes ,which is why the less people who will be divided to,the more rewards that you can get that is why i do prefer the campaigns which has good project and less participants because it will find its way to be successful.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.

I do not think that this applies to signature campaigns. Signature campaigns that pay in bitcoins have somewhat fixed pay for all ranks. This pay is same for all campaigns irrespective of the number of participants. I have not participated in other bounties and thus cannot tell about them
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

It`s obviously, first check if it`s a scam,and then join only if it has a small amount of participants.
Just look at Bountyhive platform,each project has a lot of people,and payments are around 6-15$,not like in summer yeah?)
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

Of course we do prefer to have big rewards,which is why we should be joining campaigns which has less people who are participating so that we can maximize the rewards that we can get,you are going to have plenty of bounties after the ICO has successfully ended,because theres less people who will be divided the bounties to.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

I prefer less participantes because the more people who joined the campaign the more people will be divided the bounty allocations to,thats why i am sticking with the campaigns which has potential or good vision with less participants because the rewards will be higher than those campaigns which has thousands of participants.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Less participating hunters the better because there will be more rewards to those hunters,stakes are just like slices of stakes,fewer people means more care for everyone,that is why i am focused with the campaigns which has less participants because i can earn more with these campaigns than participating campaign which has thousands of participants.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

Of course the fewer people who will participate the bigger the rewards that you can get,which is why the most profitable campaigns are those campaigns which has less participants.You shouldnt be joining campaigns which has thousands of participants if you dont want to have pennies for your time and efforts in exchange.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

It is better to have less participants because you will get more rewards,you should be avoiding those campaigns which has thousands of participants because you will only get pennies after the ICO has ended,and only those higher ranks would be benefit to most of these campaigns becausae the longer the bounties the smaller the rewards for the lower ranks if we are talking about the signature campaigns.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

You would want to participate to the campaigns which has less participants because the fewer people whom will be divided the tokens to the bigger the rewards are,that is why we should be looking for those quality projects which has good potential to grow with less bounty participants because these campaigns are most profitable compare to those campaigns which has thousands of participants.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Of course I love less participants, because the among of earnings one will get will be more. Than that of higher participants. And it's all depends on the amount of participants they requested in the campaign also.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Hello! It depends on some things, as budget of tokens prepared for bounty, trustworthy bounty manager, As (Hotachy) I would join her company without any doubt, and yes, where less people = more profit.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

I choose less participants because after the campaign surely you will make more rewards but you must choose the right ICO in order you to success. And one thing if you check your name in spreadsheet you can easily find it  Grin.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Yes it is more profitable when the campaign has less participants,which is why i am doing bounties which has potentials with fewer participants because the more participants the campaign has the smaller the rewards that the hunters will get,which is common nowadays as there are many people joining bounty campaigns.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

If bounty campaign has high value tokens then everybody like less participants where if bounty campaign has decent value tokens then it doesn't care how much participant it have! It's totally simple for all, but for me it doesn't. Actually, I don't car about participants, i want to join only those bounty which has perfect goal for future to help others.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

Either way can be effective in advertising, depends on the participants.
But I prefer LESS. If you have less participants, participants can easily be monitored their effectivity individualy it will eliiminate the possible entry of a shit posters, plus a higher shares of stakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

I prefer campaigns with less participants, but they very rarely reach the hard cap. The big campaigns are more likely to raise more money.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Bounty Participation depends upon a lot many factors.

More participants usually display more excitement in crowd about the projects, also it could be possible of big bounty pool allocation. On the contrary less participants gives a hint that not many people are interested in the project, which at times also turns opposite as less participants could also be because of high qualification requirements.

I personally prefer bounties having low pool allocation, but strong project, even though you get lesser coins but over a longer period, those less coins are worth much more then the high pool bounties.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Not to be greedy but i would prefer on having less participants but somehow we can expect the outcome yet only a few will able to wear or market the project which will possible result into failure but not always thecase because if the project do have potential even how small the participant,it can able to stand out among the rest thats why its still worth a shot to join on. The good thing on having lots of participants which can really give high exposure which will able to get out potential investors that will contribute into such success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

I prefer less participants because the less people who will be given the bounties the bigger the rewards that those people will get,thousands participants are less profitable compare to the bounty campaign which has only hundreds of participants,which is why i am more focused to those bounties which has fewer people who are joining because it can give us big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: